Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

eshasrk thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: aneri.fan

Ummm... I did write something like that. But sirf isliye because they said yesterday that they were going. Please don't hate me. * pouts* 

Nahin yaar πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†, why would I hate you πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
I remembered that I read it somewhere but wasn't so sure
But frankly I am not liking the way this is going...this plan of the cousins is surely going to have some consequences 
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
I think insisting Viraj to come for birthday party wasn't wrong. I mean..they all know Nisha likes Viraj and in case if he comes, she would be really happy. 
Gaya coming...will be more interesting and fun..πŸ˜†

Cousins doesn't know that RL and Dadi had already spoken to Nisha about being rejected. That's why Ramesh was skeptical when Umesh said he had invited Viraj..
pinky27 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
@shwets : didn't watch today epi bt after reading d review hd d same thought it mind tht aren't d cafe sandwiches frm outside 
Anyways nw dis suspense is killing me whether Viraj has heard nisha or nt 

Goddd 23.15 hrs more...
Dazzlerruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Guys nisha confessed it to her cousins...!! i'm sure viraj heard it😲😲... Edited by darlingruhi - 9 years ago
AnnieSKaur thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
When gaya asked red carpet nahi hai..umesh replied hum carpet ghar ke andar bichaate hain...🀣
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Originally posted by: erised.

When gaya asked red carpet nahi hai..umesh replied hum carpet ghar ke andar bichaate hain...🀣

That was too good...Umesh is too innocent in handling people like Gaya..🀣
_UptoNoGood_ thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: eshasrk

Nahin yaar πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†, why would I hate you πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
I remembered that I read it somewhere but wasn't so sure
But frankly I am not liking the way this is going...this plan of the cousins is surely going to have some consequences 

Hmmm... I agree. I definitely didn't want Viru to hear it.
I'm hoping he does the decent thing here- Keeps his mouth shut. Then hopefully he'll give Nisha that lecture he gave to Priyanka... Don't let anything get in the way of you achieving your dreams. Phir Nisha (finally) will become a shooter. He probably sees her as a kid. Shouldn't trouble him much. For now...
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Originally posted by: pinky27

@shwets : didn't watch today epi bt after reading d review hd d same thought it mind tht aren't d cafe sandwiches frm outside 

Anyways nw dis suspense is killing me whether Viraj has heard nisha or nt 

Goddd 23.15 hrs more...

I think Viraj would have heard it..but will probably ignore it.
AnnieSKaur thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Shwets1502

That was too good...Umesh is too innocent in handling people like Gaya..🀣

So true..chalo umesh to bach gya Gaya se...wht will hppn when Gaya will see that d boy with whom she is flirting wid is d son of ramesh..with whom she flirted earlierπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Originally posted by: erised.

So true..chalo umesh to bach gya Gaya se...wht will hppn when Gaya will see that d boy with whom she is flirting wid is d son of ramesh..with whom she flirted earlierπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

That's going to be interesting. You see Sukku knows about Gaya and her flirting...but Ramesh thinks Gaya is very nice women...he would be shocked to see her flirting with his son..🀣