Beintehaa

India-Forums

Beintehaa
Beintehaa

Zaya os the story of prince and princess* updated(26/12) (Page 3)

oriyu24 IF-Sizzlerz
oriyu24
oriyu24

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 4:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anaghazaya

Nice and intersting prologue
Continue soon
thanks anagha
will continue it soon

oriyu24 IF-Sizzlerz
oriyu24
oriyu24

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 4:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ilovezaya

Interesting concept Wink
Continue soon!
And PM me too! Smile
thanks vini
and yes sure will pm u

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sadaf_Pree

oriyu24 IF-Sizzlerz
oriyu24
oriyu24

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 4:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -ZaYaholic-

interesting prologue.
continue soon.
thanks
yes i will continue it soon
SparklingEyes29 IF-Dazzler
SparklingEyes29
SparklingEyes29

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 4:19am | IP Logged
Interesting prologue ..
do continue soon priya
oriyu24 IF-Sizzlerz
oriyu24
oriyu24

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 4:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KitkitMkb

interesting , continue soon , that's a new concept .
thanks saleha

oriyu24 IF-Sizzlerz
oriyu24
oriyu24

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 4:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ZayaILoveU

Seems really very interesting...
Do continue soon...
thanks iwill
oriyu24 IF-Sizzlerz
oriyu24
oriyu24

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 6:03am | IP Logged
hello guys..
here is the chapter for which u all might be waiting for..

The price was very handsome and the princess was very beautiful...
they were enemies of each other and if they started fighting no power could stop them

Their childhood passed in fighting on small issues also but they never used to cross their limits by hurting each other a lot because their heart was connected by a beautiful string

The prince was very naughty one day he pour sticky substance on princess hair .. . princess cried a lot but princess was not to less she also took revenge by humiliating him in front of all family..

Their parents used to very much frustrated from them because of their fights..

When they grew up a liitle more  king sent the prince to foreign land for studies  while the princess who was niece of the king stayed back because she didnot want to fight more and wanted to concentrate on her studies..

Years passed like they got wings..

Princess grew up as a beautiful young woman.. her beauty was famous in the area where she lived...but she was never tried to  misuse it.. instead of being wild she was when she was small she turned out to be soft by heart and was always there to help the needy..she know was hardly  interested in any information of the prince like she was in initial years.. she too silently fell in love with someone but decided to leave it because she felt that the person she love will not respect her love and therefore decided to move on and to never wait

Her parents and her uncle and aunt were proud of her service before self nature..she was a scholar ..

The prince on the other side grew up in a very handsome boy..  he became a very charming man making thousand of girls to gaga on him.. he fell in love with someone.. he loved her so much that because of her he was returning back to his home.. he missed his childhood friend means princess a lot.. the fight became a beautiful memory for him and always kept  the flower that the princess gave him when she was bidding a bye to him close to his heart..he too turned out to be soft heart and a scholar..

The day was very beautiful princess went out with her friends but she was feeling something weird like someone close to her heart is very near... she felt the change in air like the air to was welcoming the one who is resulting in all the weird feelings she was getting

She was running around the butterflies when she again felt the weird feeling she turned around to see a very handsome man standing with his eyes fixed on her

She was shocked at first but she quickly ran from there to her palace because of shyness..

She didnot knew the man was nonother than the price with whom she used to fight a lot

As she entered the palace she was informed that the prince was coming back after completing his studies.. her happiness had no bound because finally the man was coming whom she used to hate the most and now whom she used to love a lot..

Yes the princess fell in love for prince but didnot shared her feelings.. she waited for the prince and was looking at the threshold of the main door for him to come..princess's mind was occupied with the thoughts how he will look?? Will he be the same prince as he was years ago?? Will he fight with her for small issues

Her thoughts were disturbed when she heard crowd shouting" look at the prince, he came"

" look he is so handsome"

Princess looked at the direction where the crowd was standing but she could not see him because of so many people surrounding him..she tried to look by standing on her heels or looking here and there but all her efforts to see him went in vain

Suddenly she saw the crowd parting and someone walking towards her

She was shock to see the same man whom she saw before..princess was now very happy to see the prince and leaving behind all the shyness she ran towards him and hugged him very tightly

Prince was shocked at first and  happiness overcome him and he too hugged the princess back.. he was really happy  that the lady to whom he love the most was in his arms .. the lady who was the sole reason for his comeback...

Princess was shock on herself what she was doing but leaving behind all shock she tighten the hug ..

They broke the hug not leaving the eye lock as the price was lost in princess beauty and princess was in his charm

The eye lock was broken as they heard the crowd talking loudly.. they were to shy to meet their eyes..

Prince who was waiting for the moment to come could not hold his feelings anymore and bend on his knees and took a beautiful ring from his pocket

" i love u princess... i love u very much.. the long separation made me realise about my feelings that i have for u...i love u very much and here by i want to declare that i wnat to marry u" said the prince in his loudest voice audible to the last person of the crowd

Princess was first shock but as she realised what she heard she said" i love u too my prince..i love u to the core.. and yes i too want to marry u"

She poured her feelings in a go and price slipped the ring in princess hand...

The crowd clapped and there family too..

That day became the golden history of their family and a garnd feast was organised..

With in a few months they were married with rituals

Aliya looked at her daughter and her son who were comfortably sleeping ..

she smiled and covered them with blanket and when she got up she found zain leaning on the door smiling at her

zain: toh aage kya hua princess

aliya: aage the prince and  princess lived happily ever after and they were blessed with two little angels

she smiled and hugged zain

zain: donot u think aliya prince aur princess ki story abhi khatam nahi hui

aliya: what do u mean zain?/

zain: i mean the prince wanted to be father of three kids so they have to prepare for third one what say

he smirked looking at her

aliya: badmach chalo dinner karne chalet hai..u might be hungry

and the prince and the princess lived happily ever after with their two kidsJ

i hope u all like it..
donot forget to comment..
priya

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

AmazeballsFebi_Love_PreeAnnRosewoodLoveBeintehaaMohabbatCrazyank_23Riya5666zaya.fatimazaya.harshikabloodshedsRUHANIKAALaila_Shiri_LeezayaloveSparklingEyes29HumzyAna_rockzUniquely...meurvisainiaman1605madhufx9...

SparklingEyes29 IF-Dazzler
SparklingEyes29
SparklingEyes29

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 6:14am | IP Logged
Res
------------------------------
unres

yaaa I m first

aww priya this one is cute & beautiful

loved it

Edited by SparklingEyes29 - 26 December 2014 at 6:40am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post: