Bigg Boss 8
Bigg Boss 8

Sonali's gameplan.... ;) (Page 3)

Love-u-all IF-Rockerz
Love-u-all
Love-u-all

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 7:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Freaking_buzzof

I thought she was being herself. No game plan nothing whatsover. I always heard that she is the only contestants who is not playing game. 

She is not playing any fake games, she is trying to be herself... naturally she would like to mingle with house mates as three months with them in isolation from rest of the world and family could be emotionally stressful.

Since she hasn't aligned herself with any group, she is being punished by all, they all bitch about her and pushes her away to break her into accepting a group, but not her... she never needed these fake groups to stay in the game so far, and she wont need them till she wins.

siddhitifan IF-Dazzler
siddhitifan
siddhitifan

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 7:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by BeingBlunt

Brilliant Analysis. ClapLOL
I agree with everything. Clap

Especially the Gautam/Sonali part. Big smile 

I could write an essay too but you said exactly everything what i wanted to say so no point in me writing. LOL

thankx  Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BeingBlunt

siddhitifan IF-Dazzler
siddhitifan
siddhitifan

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 7:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dimdim.

I think you are giving Sonali too much credit. Is she really capable of this game plan?  Looking at her for the past 3 months " RANDOM" is the word that comes to me.
i m not giving her credit...i m crediting her PR .. but she is too dumb to play that fake angle LOL
other than "UPEN " PART everything about her was genuine...

i hope no HMs misunderstand her in the lie detector test ..i m really scared

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetgurl96Love-u-allBeingBlunt

Ami_Vrushan Goldie
Ami_Vrushan
Ami_Vrushan

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 7:56am | IP Logged
I missed her reentry epi.. But as much I heard aate hi seedha she went to gulati.. They were singing n dancing together.. I guess it's after dulha dulhan task she got close to upen... So i am confused how come she was trying on upen frm beginning..?? Confused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

siddhitifanLove-u-all

siddhitifan IF-Dazzler
siddhitifan
siddhitifan

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 8:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ami_Vrushan

I missed her reentry epi.. But as much I heard aate hi seedha she went to gulati.. They were singing n dancing together.. I guess it's after dulha dulhan task she got close to upen... So i am confused how come she was trying on upen frm beginning..?? Confused
i feel dulha dulha task was actually fixed for their angle only...Her PR is very strong... and about gautam sonali part, gautam was actually behind her at that time since he has no1 for support and she also reciprocated...  she always liked him from the first day so those things came out mutually...no plans

sweetgurl96Ami_Vrushan

Ami_Vrushan Goldie
Ami_Vrushan
Ami_Vrushan

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 8:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by siddhitifan

i feel dulha dulha task was actually fixed for their angle only...Her PR is very strong... and about gautam sonali part, gautam was actually behind her at that time since he has no1 for support and she also reciprocated... she always liked him from the first day so those things came out mutually...no plans

Sorry cz I missed few rpis post her reentry.. But did she even try to talk to upen or maintain a friendly relationship???
siddhitifan IF-Dazzler
siddhitifan
siddhitifan

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 8:16am | IP Logged

Originally posted by siddhitifan

i feel dulha dulha task was actually fixed for their angle only...Her PR is very strong... and about gautam sonali part, gautam was actually behind her at that time since he has no1 for support and she also reciprocated... she always liked him from the first day so those things came out mutually...no plans

Sorry cz I missed few rpis post her reentry.. But did she even try to talk to upen or maintain a friendly relationship???
actually at that time upen was surrounded by so mnay girls..she didnt get much chance at that time...she was a better friend to GG  at that time..upen even used to nominate her...LOL

Ami_VrushanPri_BS

Go to top