India-Forums

Bigg Boss 8
Bigg Boss 8

Sonali's gameplan.... ;)

siddhitifan IF-Dazzler
siddhitifan
siddhitifan

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 8:07am | IP Logged
Finally i think i understood the game of sonali...
 Who says she came without a strategy...Wink and that too when her PR is such crafty and expert in these game shows LOL

Since i have been watching her these 15 weeks, i   have noticed sonali always goes to upen...As everyone says " she sucks up to UP"( Oh god i hate this TBHOuch)  

But yes thats her game...i mean she is aksed to play game on UPEN...Upen was the ex client of the PR of sonali and he knows Upen very well... so Im sure he asked sonali to play her game on this Lad because he is very soft towards girls and her game would be easy...Embarrassed

Now  everything would have gone smoothly if GG was not there...though sonali was asked to play with UP,  sonali personally liked GG and thats where the confusion started LOL

If you see, Upen had very good relations with every girls and  no girls  literally had problems with UP...they were all nice to him .Actually as a matter of fact , they "sucked up to him " and the result was "Eviction"Tongue

But  in case of sonali, UP had complained from first that sonali is mean to him sometimes and becomes  good  when the wekeends  nearer...He also said " sonali doesnt even like him 1%" and he had bitched about her since she has entered for the 2nd time...I have never seen UP bitching about any girls in the house like he does for Sonali Approve

So its very clear that  she is forced to play game with UP and she doesnt like him a bit in that way and UP clearly get the vibes Embarrassed...  He catches her disinterest towards him and that she has been after him only for the game..Up is very intelligent BTW..Wink

And we have always seen Hms are planning their games except sonali...What we have seen of Sonali? That she keeps asking " whats Up's problem?, why he doesnt talk to her?,why he is that,this..."  So its not that she likes UP but she actually thinks about her game  this way...UPEN IS HER GAME PLAN 

Her PR once tweeted recently that" till UP stays safe, sonali is safe " and " gaunali would not happen.." now i understood what he meant to say... LOL LOL

Lastly i think, Sonali wont go back to gautam now even though he is trying to mend ways with her..she will remain formal with him... And believe me, this is GOOD ..Sonali understood Gautam really cares for her... she wont play any game with him though she never played according to me...but now i am hoping to see her again sucking up to UP by hook or crook because thats the game  she was told to play Sleepy

Finally.. some gautam sonali things i want to point out...She really likes Gautam which actually messed up her image..If you remember, after salman linked gautam and sonali, the next day she took U-Turn and end up fooling with upen under his blanket with arya besides them...At that time she realised that she is actually flowing with her mind  and this is of no use as she came here to play games and even ali actually carried a message from her PR about UP.. so she got alert and started her game .. and She made a mistake there because that looked too odd as she was with GG just a day before and she came out to be a pendulum...
Her timing was completely wrong..

Anyways...now i want to see if i m really right or wrongEmbarrassed...she will again try with Upen after few days till upen is there or she herself if thereLOL

The following 23 member(s) liked the above post:

mayuresh.psweetgurl96Artisabodekeerthibarn4vkhushiAmfundaJagex-PKfairfairysaysDesiPlutocratvitriolicheartstringsm001-Fortune-TheSmurfsDhin-ChakSoPunk..Flame..deepthissonia_koolkhan-AAMIRnSHERRY-Pri_BSfire_gunBeingBlunt

-AAMIRnSHERRY- IF-Sizzlerz
-AAMIRnSHERRY-
-AAMIRnSHERRY-

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 8:21am | IP Logged
Oh god...lol
Nice analysis though

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sonia_koolkhanPri_BS

siddhitifan IF-Dazzler
siddhitifan
siddhitifan

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 8:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by CaptainCharisma

Oh god...lol
Nice analysis though
CC, i have much more things to say but then anyways the post  was getting too longLOL
BTW what you have to say about it? am I in the right direction?Embarrassed
Because going to UP shamelessly even after knowing he is a "gamer" and "snapper" can prove anything but her "love" towards him ...

and the famous PR of her is not offended by countless bitching of UP for sonali but  he got offended by GG that he once objectified sonali LOL
Dont u think Mr PR and sonali are going and thinking the same way? Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetgurl96

jessi_uk Senior Member

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 8:28am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

..Sakura..-AAMIRnSHERRY-

-AAMIRnSHERRY- IF-Sizzlerz
-AAMIRnSHERRY-
-AAMIRnSHERRY-

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 8:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by siddhitifan

Originally posted by CaptainCharisma

Oh god...lol
Nice analysis though
CC, i have much more things to say but then anyways the post  was getting too longLOL
BTW what you have to say about it? am I in the right direction?Embarrassed
Because going to UP shamelessly even after knowing he is a "gamer" and "snapper" can prove anything but her "love" towards him ...

and the famous PR of her is not offended by countless bitching of UP for sonali but  he got offended by GG that he once objectified sonali LOL
Dont u think Mr PR and sonali are going and thinking the same way? Wink

I'll share my thoughts later LOL

siddhitifanPri_BS

..Sakura.. IF-Rockerz
..Sakura..
..Sakura..

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 8:32am | IP Logged
Neat analysis LOL
But IMO shez far too dumb to play any game and her running after Upen is sheer desperation nothing more LOL She badly wants a love angle so with Gautam even rejecting her shez now chasing UpenLOL BUT unfortunately for her men in the house (however lame) have higher standards Ouch LOL

jessi_uksiddhitifan

sonia_koolkhan IF-Sizzlerz
sonia_koolkhan
sonia_koolkhan

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 8:34am | IP Logged
HAHAHA good post. 
I tuh luv her da way she is. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Fortune-siddhitifanMahek_No1momorockz

ankusanu IF-Stunnerz
ankusanu