Bigg Boss 8

India-Forums

Bigg Boss 8
Bigg Boss 8

Why is there never any proof for Karishma Live Feed Accusations? (Page 5)

sonalak Goldie
sonalak
sonalak

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 1:41pm | IP Logged
why to accuse a girls character without any proof ? just cause she is playing clean game and troubling the so called hero.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

heartstringsMissvinzNatkatAntlersSabhayata

Kaleidoscope101 Groupbie
Kaleidoscope101
Kaleidoscope101

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 1:54pm | IP Logged
I Don't like Karishma much but I admire her for one thing... She is one girl who has always maintained her distance and never  chipkofies with  boys unnecessarily.. Even the other day when Upen grabbed her playfully she kept trying to free herself.. She did not look very amused at that time..
It's Upen I have issues with, she might be your friend but not all girls like physical mazaak.. Maintain your distanceAngry

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ArtisabodeSarun_wahifanMissvinz-StrAnGer-Antlers

SoPunk IF-Rockerz
SoPunk
SoPunk

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 2:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shaitan-Haiwan

So now everyone is accusing Karishma of kambal mein fumble - but as usual there is no proof, just a few people talking about it ...oh and the excuses are legendary this time "I didn't take a pic because I thought IT was sonali"   LOL very believable

This reminds me of the other accusation where everyone said Karishma said she'll attend Gautams funeral lol... I am still waiting for proof of that no one has been able to prove it
LOL

The irony in this is that when other people post topics related to live feed the same people DEMAND proof and pics LOL looks like some people are too inspired by the double standard that's in the show

I guess you are right ... The reason (@bold) wasn't believable LOL

Even if that was sonali, I don't think LFers would miss the chance of having a SS Wink

Karishma looks to be playing fair so far Smile

Edited by SoPunk - 25 December 2014 at 2:43pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MissvinzSabhayata

Jaadoogar Goldie
Jaadoogar
Jaadoogar

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 3:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bigg_boss8

I don't know what happened but I am very very sure there was no "kambal me fumble". Karishma has always maintained her dignity and never went off limits during her whole stay in bb house. If she wasn't on her bed, she could be in the bathroom for all we know. And she has a boyfriend and she seems very very committed to him, she has always said that I have a boyfriend and we're getting married soon. She may be irritating annoying or whatever but na she is definitely not cheap.

Itna sure to Aarya bhi nahin thaa jo 3rd person bed pe tha, were you in Kambal or had CCTV connection in Kambal?
sha1 IF-Dazzler
sha1
sha1

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 6:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shaitan-Haiwan

So now everyone is accusing Karishma of kambal mein fumble - but as usual there is no proof, just a few people talking about it ...oh and the excuses are legendary this time "I didn't take a pic because I thought IT was sonali"   LOL very believable

This reminds me of the other accusation where everyone said Karishma said she'll attend Gautams funeral lol... I am still waiting for proof of that no one has been able to prove it
LOL

The irony in this is that when other people post topics related to live feed the same people DEMAND proof and pics LOL looks like some people are too inspired by the double standard that's in the show

The bold is kind of true, karishma was actually laughing along with sushant on the discussion of "koi gautam ke funeral par aayenge ya nahi aayenge" and i'll try my best to post proof of that. lekin yeh hua hai and i've see this myself. 
vibg IF-Rockerz
vibg
vibg

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 7:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pooja--

U Mean that funeral thingy is also without proof ? But everyone is talking about it so I thought must be true.

Sushant said it. Karishma laughed.. Not good. But she didnt say it. Hero called her boori aatma whatnot on camera even when she gave her makeup for disgusting puneet.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Missvinz

vibg IF-Rockerz
vibg
vibg

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 7:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sabhayata

see i dont think people are lying or something

something would have happened karishma would have been on upen's bed and all may be talking or discussing really dont know what and over imaginative minds misinterpreted and exaggerated it

basically if something scandalous would have happened it would have been shown jut like BB has shown it every time

Exactly.. Maybe they were trying to avoid mikes for some planning. Like puneet and gautam r doing all night.. So many times they r warned to putmikes back on but by that time.. Plan done!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Missvinz

Go to top