Bigg Boss 8

India-Forums

Bigg Boss 8
Bigg Boss 8

Why is there never any proof for Karishma Live Feed Accusations?

Shaitan-Haiwan IF-Sizzlerz
Shaitan-Haiwan
Shaitan-Haiwan

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 8:01am | IP Logged
So now everyone is accusing Karishma of kambal mein fumble - but as usual there is no proof, just a few people talking about it ...oh and the excuses are legendary this time "I didn't take a pic because I thought IT was sonali"   LOL very believable

This reminds me of the other accusation where everyone said Karishma said she'll attend Gautams funeral lol... I am still waiting for proof of that no one has been able to prove it
LOL

The irony in this is that when other people post topics related to live feed the same people DEMAND proof and pics LOL looks like some people are too inspired by the double standard that's in the show

The following 38 member(s) liked the above post:

JoLadreamgirlsoniparjiajustforlaughsyhmlover-Cara-NavjiarajvtaLovePrajaZaeemRazatristar03DesiPlutocratsonalakana.khanm001vibhusharma78heartstringsAdnus90Missvinz4u_tweetsNatkatdipali13Wisianhalifax004znursinghgrey23NadanParindeydare.devilTheBigTamasha--Ariana--Crazy-LoverSoPunk..Sakura..Sugar9.00Sabhayatasky_fighterKhilonaaChingaari

MissBrownEyes Goldie
MissBrownEyes
MissBrownEyes

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 8:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shaitan-Haiwan

So now everyone is accusing Karishma of kambal mein fumble - but as usual there is no proof, just a few people talking about it ...oh and the excuses are legendary this time "I didn't take a pic because I thought IT was sonali"   LOL very believable

This reminds me of the other accusation where everyone said Karishma said she'll attend Gautams funeral lol... I am still waiting for proof of that no one has been able to prove it
LOL

The irony in this is that when other people post topics related to live feed the same people DEMAND proof and pics LOL looks like some people are too inspired by the double standard that's in the show

who said that?
can you please provide proof of thatLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

m001--Ariana--Nishita123

MissBrownEyes Goldie
MissBrownEyes
MissBrownEyes

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 8:07am | IP Logged

LOL

already someone had posted link for recorded LF on youtube here longtime ago.. you must have missed it.. if you search through forum maybe you can find it! Wink

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Jalebii-Mayu.jolly-StrAnGer-Nishita123momorockz

Pooja-- Senior Member
Pooja--
Pooja--

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 8:07am | IP Logged
U Mean that funeral thingy is also without proof ? But everyone is talking about it so I thought must be true.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

m001

KrazySachin IF-Dazzler
KrazySachin
KrazySachin

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 8:11am | IP Logged
Seems you people are New here in the FOrum...

About Gautam Funeral thing there is a proof and it was posted long ago here.. Here is the link...

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4219139

Edited by KrazySachin - 25 December 2014 at 8:11am

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

pinda93-Jalebii-justforlaughssyedahaleema4Mayu.jollyBottom_Linereddy123456m001uscgirldestineyyyangelpurenessMeherbaan-StrAnGer-Nishita123

ZaeemRaza Senior Member
ZaeemRaza
ZaeemRaza

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 8:13am | IP Logged
If I am not wrong it was Sushant who passed the funeral comment and Karisham laughed. People on LF were claiming KT was the one who talked about funeral. It was Sushi who said that and the "PEOPLE" watching LF were blaming Karishma. That is why until I see it myself, I won't believe the "PEOPLE".

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

parjiaMissvinzm001znursinghhalifax004grey23Sabhayata

ankusanu IF-Stunnerz
ankusanu
ankusanu

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 8:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MissBrownEyes

So now everyone is accusing Karishma of kambal mein fumble - but as usual there is no proof, just a few people talking about it ...oh and the excuses are legendary this time "I didn't take a pic because I thought IT was sonali"LOL very believable

LOL

who said that?
can you please provide proof of thatLOL

LOL
TheRowdiest IF-Stunnerz
TheRowdiest
TheRowdiest

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 8:19am | IP Logged
Not even one screen shot ...WinkLOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ZaeemRaza-Cara-MissvinzAdnus90m001Sabhayata

Go to top