Posted: 9 years ago
when darpan told of that i think ND had something in her mind
she may be understood that some one has brainwashed darpan
i hope that she gets to the bottom of this thing
Agreed. What a disgusting thing to say to a child. Shaku is a very vile creature.
Anyone comes. Says something to darpan. She believes it all without thinking if wht one is saying is actually right to listen. Thn she faces the trouble and becoz of her ganesh too and still says all others r gud.

If darpan falls into trouble its all because she wants to close her eyes n keep on listening n following.
as for her being naive and so trusting, the biggest reason might be her being brought uo in the jungle where her only contact with humans was with mahesh, prabha, tara and basant. even the number of days she went to school were very few and mahesh, though knowing VR's reality did not disclose it to his own daughter, Darpan. So i  think showing her as naive and trusting is quite fair bcoz only a naive and trusting child can accept and truly love an animal as her own Brother/Sister. I personally think Ananyaa is doing a fab job as Darpan and cannot even visualise the same bond between an adult Darpan and Ganesh. 😛😛
Originally posted by Sonali.S

Anyone comes. Says something to darpan. She believes it all without thinking if wht one is saying is actually right to listen. Thn she faces the trouble and becoz of her ganesh too and still says all others r gud.

If darpan falls into trouble its all because she wants to close her eyes n keep on listening n following.

yes she acts blind
Originally posted by prishadbest

as for her being naive and so trusting, the biggest reason might be her being brought uo in the jungle where her only contact with humans was with mahesh, prabha, tara and basant. even the number of days she went to school were very few and mahesh, though knowing VR's reality did not disclose it to his own daughter, Darpan. So i  think showing her as naive and trusting is quite fair bcoz only a naive and trusting child can accept and truly love an animal as her own Brother/Sister. I personally think Ananyaa is doing a fab job as Darpan and cannot even visualise the same bond between an adult Darpan and Ganesh. 😛😛

bur she should mature soon for her own good
Originally posted by Sonali.S

Agree. I don't understand Darpan. She knows Shaku is mean, so why is she so naive and believing her?

Great analyzing. And agree that Ananyaa is doing a super job as Darpan. Love the child!

True.  She literally lived a sheltered life. She didn't have much exposure to human interaction, apart from her inner family. She was limited to the jungle and was shielded most of her life from the outside world. So with limited knowledge of how humans are she's somewhat incapable of distinguishing between who's good and who's evil. I hope with time she gets more mature in her thinking to realize who has her best interest at heart.

I agree, Ananyaa is doing a great job as Darpan.
Edited by Gingerly - 9 years ago
Originally posted by rima4ever

when darpan told of that i think ND had something in her mind
she may be understood that some one has brainwashed darpan
i hope that she gets to the bottom of this thing

Yeah, I think she knows that something is up and I hope she gets to the bottom of it and not brush it off easily.