India-Forums

Mahakumbh
Mahakumbh

waahh re saanyasi!!!!! saved

ashvikian4life IF-Dazzler
ashvikian4life
ashvikian4life

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 7:58am | IP Logged
please don't laugh at the title LOL i am talking about udiya baba LOL love the way maimui calls him "wah re sanyasi"LOL
going by the promo i thought he would die CryCry but then our hero came on time Star and saved his udiya baba . i also didn't wanted him to die , i guess after a long time i can see such common looking yet great actors in one show , i just don't wanna loose the chance of seeing them .

poor rudra has already lost his father once , i am happy he didn't loose his father once more Big smile

i don't know the actor's name who plays udiya baba , but he was fab too . this show is great .Clap

i want rudra to beat the living dayout out of swami ji and his pets AngryAngry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ringrosesSadia_JenAmMaaneetDeewangi

Sadia_JenAm IF-Dazzler
Sadia_JenAm
Sadia_JenAm

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 7:59am | IP Logged
Well i think today's epi is exploring udiya baba's past right?
His name is Robin Das! World class actor! Clap

Hey!!! He died!!!

Edited by Cornia_JenAm - 25 December 2014 at 8:02am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ringrosesashvikian4life

ashvikian4life IF-Dazzler
ashvikian4life
ashvikian4life

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 8:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cornia_JenAm

Well i think today's epi is exploring udiya baba's past right?
His name is Robin Das! World class actor! Clap

Hey!!! He died!!!

i have not watched today's show .Ouch all thanks to my mom's love for watching some sick melodramatic show at that time Dead i will watch it tomorrow 10 AM , so don't know what is happening today Confused

oh thanks for telling his name , he is also bengali Wink i agree he is a world class actorStar

what?????? he died???Shocked but according to the precap he was injured and talking to maimui about the person behind this accident Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sadia_JenAm

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index