shifting dynamics. (Page 3)

Noorie30 IF-Rockerz
Noorie30
Noorie30

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 11:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Medha.S

Originally posted by Noorie30

Mais i be your forever fangirl.

I just love the way you describe the whole episode today. Totally agree with you said.

Ps: i love the name zain too Heart ...so much that if someday I have a kid I will name him zain LOL

I love the name Zayn --Both be the same thing though. It means Beautiful no. ^.^
Zayn Malik dude -- My Love <3

Truly apt name for both dudes... Zain and Zayn be such eye candiesBlushing

tech-tonic Senior Member
tech-tonic
tech-tonic

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 2:13am | IP Logged
Beautiful post.Very well written I loved the scene where Nandini couldn't help caressing Manik's cheek.Embarrassed
charminggenie IF-Stunnerz
charminggenie
charminggenie

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 8:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by annboleyn

Before I begin I'm going to hijack this thread for a bit of Genie love. She is the soul of the forum,her absolute love for this serial and this place is phenomenal. She is like Arjuna, she only visualises the eye of the bird. All the cacophony fades into oblivion, neither does she cater to prejudice nor is she too quick to judge. She is only ruled by her love for the serial. Her analysis has so much depth and heart and she does it with unending patience everyday. I love you girl. You rock!

Oh Doc, overwhelmed me completely. I just like a good story and getting into the characters' head but the real love is my AT gang and especially my adorb Doc , without whom , I am kinda aimless. It's a two way street right, so just the heart is yours , wear it on the ring finger , pretty please,..EmbarrassedLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sexpot

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index