sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 9 years ago
My heart is singing today. Aaah..the joys of Christmas. CVs couldn't have given a better episode than this. After what feels like ages, I have literally like zero complains from the episode. Zilch. And to think all it took was no tears, proper footage for every character, and progress which is monumental. Wait, isn't that what KY2 got famous for in the first place? Good of them to take us back to the roots.

Yeass...some bitterness still remains.

I am so darn happy seeing Manik-Dhruv again! Aaah! The duo which started it all. The one equation around which the whole first half of the show was focused on. The bond which was mercilessly ignored all this time. It was great to see their lingering essence shine through in their scene. Of course with some changes in it because they aren't completely what they used to be. And all credit of that goes to Dhruv. This guy is truly getting his long overdue time to shine. I am surprised at the way Dhruv has turned out to be one of my favorite people in the show. When he was silent and hid behind his hoodie, I used to ignore him because indifference. Then he became all dreamy and urgh, that was a nuisance because he stopped being the Dhruv which was the center conflict to the central part of the story in those days. He became someone who was frankly an annoyance more than an important piece. But now this guy speaks and is so proactive. Setting his priorities straight, measuring them, thinking them through and then acting on them all. He's developed so well from the beginning to here. Most would say it's because of Alya and it's true. But I'd rather word it off as him getting a reason to speak up, to offer a helping hand, to be there. A reason to use the voice that he always had but willingly suppressed. To get in touch with the real him, the one behind the silence and fear.

Manik noticed that change when Dhruv was beating around the bush with him. Why wouldn't Manik? Dhruv is his brother, his buddy. And the change was so evident. Dhruv who used to say what he thought as statements rather than sentences which could be argued, was now being hesitant and trying to arrange the words so that they'll get the maximum effect. I guess it's because Dhruv for the first time has taken responsibility for someone else. Before he didn't have that sort of burden on him. Log thooken ya galle lagaen, usse kya? He was always in the shadows, always the mysterious silent guy who tagged along with Fab5, a part of them but visibly distant as well. Now he's coming out, blending in and that automatically requires one to follow the prerequisite rules of telling something, hiding a lot more.

What I loved the most was that Manik didn't question too deeply the motives behind Dhruv's rather absurd request. What I loved some more was that Manik was willing to let Harshad off the hook had the things been in his hand. Alya thought that convincing Manik would do the trick. But the thing is that Manik is no ruler that Fab5 have to bow their heads to his every demand. He has gotten this leader kind of position because his friends have this faith ke Manik ne bola hai tou sahi hi bola hoga. Because they know that he always considers their positions and will before taking any decision.  Manik was all, "tu keh raha hai tou.." Aaah! These words were like melody to my ears. Just because Dhruv is saying. It's Dhruv. How can Manik possibly refuse Dhruv? Ye tou dispossible hai yaar! But even so, he did consider the others' position as well. He gave everyone their rightful choice to have their say. Manik can screw up many things but he sure knows how to deal with Fab5..

Mukti and Abhimanyu (I keep calling him Zain! Always, always ZAIN. I just love the name Zain. I totally fangirl over his name. Zain Imam...uff! Dil pe strike karta hai! Probably cuz the name is not unheard by me. I believe he belongs to the same sect as I do. Maine Insta check kiya hai xD) were very good. Abhi can be a bit cheesy dramatic, the chocolate in her hat trick was a bit πŸ˜† But the sentiments behind it were cute. The character is cute. And Zain (I just need a reason to type his name) is beginning to get the feel of it. Mukti feels like she has the world figured out based on the consecutive bad events that happened to her. Abhi to her is the doorway to the world which she hasn't seen yet mostly because she refuses to. He's the perfect anti-comfort zone to her, and he'll make sure she stands there and sees the world. To see the good in it and count her blessings by doing that. She's seen too much ugliness, the law states now it's time for her to see the good. It was so sweet the way he pushed her back and patted her head gently. *sigh* I have fangirl feels for him..

Dhruv be da man for Alya. I am in awe of his sensibility. Alya is struggling with these changing feelings for Dhruv. Like it's not the struggle which would make her pull back but the hesitancy is there which makes her stop from going ahead as well. She doesn't want to assume and chase. She's acting like a typical girl and I LOVE IT! She wants him to take the first step or clear the air for her to hug him freely and not have this awkwardness creep between them. As they say, physical intimacy brings about the comfort between the souls. They've tasted that physical intimacy. But they choose to not call it as an end of their equation and instead are building a new equation from thereon. I know it will creep up again, it's an unresolved point between them. But when it does it won't be treated as a mistake or sin. I'm sure they'll look back to it and be, "I meant every second of it and I'm not ashamed of that." *sigh* these shippy feels of mine.

MaNan.

*fangirl squeal*

Ya know, I was effin' pissed off hearing about this new girl and Nandini's jealousy track. Because in those days Nandini was already crying at the drop of the hat and a new bombshell would mean more tsunami from Nandu's side but trust CVs to twist tropes. Soha is obliviously adorable and it works because Nandini is not being defeatedly affected by her. She isn't challenging her directly either but she's sure marking her own territory silently. Manik knows that Nandini is affected by Soha's casual proximity with Manik and he is enjoying it. Not in a vicious sadistic kind of a way but just to get a fiery reaction from Nandini. It has been drilled in his head that all he does is make her cry and now he's witnessing her being the in-control, spunky girl again, the one who got his attention in the first place, and if indulging Soha's advances is the way to get that reaction then Manik is completely justified in his indulgence.

There were so many little moments with them. Manik immediately saying Nandini's name when he felt a touch on his shoulder from his back because who else but Nandini could have the authority to touch him like that? Manik rushing to Nandini the moment he heard her cries. Nandini showing the traits of a possessive territorial girlfriend and doing all the things to keep Soha away from Manik. Her trying and failing pathetically to keep up her act when Manik calls out to all her tricks and Manik actually telling her to carry on. Aaah..my heart was in paradise. Then Nandini took the act forward and did a complete Manik on Manik and made up a totally random chance to touch Manik. The shoulders which Soha had to touch to assure that they were indeed real, Nandini trailed her hands over them because they are such familiar territory for her. Hers. All hers. He's all hers. And she was using her right on them. And she took it a step forward and caressed his cheek, marking him the way he has marked her. Uff! The way these are with each other. Step for step, beat for beat, mark for mark. He didn't question her, and she didn't explain anything. But when that spot on her face when was under the threat of being smeared by someone else's touch, Manik stopped it. The look that he gave Nandini there. UFFF!! It was like he was telling her, 'now that you've marked me, there can be no one else. No one, but you. You or nothing for eternities to come.'

I loved it how there were no hows and whys asked in the entire epi with them today. Because bringing up whys would mean they are still stuck on that goodbye which lost all of its meaning when she couldn't stop but come to him again and again. That's a thing which will only flare up tempers and they honeslty don't want that abhi. Maybe later. For now it's them being them. In the crowd but away from the world. Seeing through the tricks and following the instinct which brings them together. They are something different to the world and together it's just them. Barred out inside out. There was no rejection or push or pull with them today. A silent acceptance. A chance at being normal. Even their normal is different from the usual normal. But heck, written in stars and celebrated by the fireflies...how normal can normal be anyway when it's them?

And YES!! FINALLY! A conflict in Fab5. And it came from Harshad. And it came through Alya. The thing which was promised to us since the beginning. Harshad's plan may not have worked the way he wanted it to but damn, it is working. I am darn excited about tomorrow. What's gonna happen? How long will the blame game go? Will there be sides to be chosen? Who would ultimately decide what to do when the group has no definite leader or Alpha? Five starkly different individuals brought together by common misery, loneliness, and love for music - that's Fab5. But when their individuality would be at stake, can the group survive?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AreYaar thumbnail
Hey lovely post!

I liked the epi too...lots of substantial scenes today.

Re: MaNan...word to all you said...Nandu was totally MARKING her territory today...lol who'd have thought we'd see this side to Nandu someday...but yeah the way she held him and then touched his cheek totally showed a Nandu wanting to brand him as hers...to "cleanse" him of Soha's touchπŸ˜†...and Manik felt it...even as he played along asking her if there was something there on his cheek that she was wiping away and Nandu didn't have a reply...but the fact that he didn't let Soha touch him THERE after that said enoughπŸ˜†

I also liked the little nuances you mentioned...Nandu instantly going MANIK when Soha says, "So the hottie is here"πŸ˜†  and Manik instantly going, "Nan..." when he felt a hand on his shoulder...the awareness and pull so very much exists.

And the way Manik was throwing deliberate glances at Nandu every 2 minutes to check her reaction to Soha's OTT flirting with him...lol...he got his amusement today after many days...

And in b/w all this he managed to call Soha dumb in an underhanded manner and the woman still didn't careπŸ˜†

I like that there is still detailing in the script and scenes b/w themπŸ‘πŸΌ

As for the rest, I loved the last scene b/w Fab 5 too...very realistic conflict and friendships were bound to be tested...that was a low blow from Cabir and it was bound to hurt Alya and rip them apart...

I liked the Dhruv-Manik scene too as you mentioned...lots of good convos today.
Sexpot thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Mais πŸ€—
Then 
I loved this episode...
My smart fiesty Nandu is back
Res for now
Eat dinner then come back
This was a really good episode, we are finally seeing the story gain momentum. All characters are beginning to make their presence felt and as they say "the plot thickens".

Before I begin I'm going to hijack this thread for a bit of Genie love. She is the soul of the forum,her absolute love for this serial and this place is phenomenal. She is like Arjuna, she only visualises the eye of the bird. All the cacophony fades into oblivion, neither does she cater to prejudice nor is she too quick to judge. She is only ruled by her love for the serial. Her analysis has so much depth and heart and she does it with unending patience everyday. I love you girl. You rock!

Okay so Mais is back ( sigh of relief!)

Finally the episodes are getting back their charm,quirk and soul. God bless "5 days a week" rule! 

Dhruv-Alya-Manik
Dhruv saved Manik , figuratively and literally , hence their bond although unshakeable still seems unequal to me. I'll explain that elsewhere but in the scene that played out between them I felt a bit uncomfortable . Dhruv's intention is very clear and pure and I'm not doubting his reasons,it's just that " this pound of flesh" will be irredeemable. I will reserve my judgement on MaNRuv but Mais made some excellent points about Dhruv's evolution and progress. His "heartbreak" has set him free and I hope Manik is able to see that as well. By trying to protect his friends feelings he was doing more harm than good. This should be a good reference point for both friends in the future as well.

Manik-Nandu 
I'm glad they are back to being teenagers again and it's such a relief to see them indulging their basic emotions. The introduction of Soha is pure genius especially because she is not a scheming girl with nothing better to do with her time. She has purpose and agenda and I like that. But what is more interesting is Nandus reaction,she is not threatened just exasperated and   jealous. She marks her territory , he lets her. He instigates her, she capitulates. The dance of young love is a treat to watch. Two things were very obvious I don't think Manik likes anybody else to order his Nandu around and secondly he was humouring Soha just to get a reaction out of Nandu. The moment Soha orders Nandu out of the room, he stopped the charade. I'm loving this track too much.

Abhi-Mukthi 
I mentioned in the AT that I wanted Mukthi to heal before Abhimanyus entry and I stand by it. I would have liked him to be Nandu's friend. Mukthi is a very dependant personality and Harshad's arrest would have given the closure she badly needed. This was a fantastic opportunity for her to move ahead on her own. Hence my trepidation but let's wait and watch especially since there may be a good chance that Harshad will weasel his way out.

Fab 5
This track has me agog with curiosity. Paradigm shift or destruction. And so the story continues...

Edited by annboleyn - 9 years ago
arathim thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: lostmymusic.

My heart is singing today. Aaah..the joys of Christmas. CVs couldn't have given a better episode than this. After what feels like ages, I have literally like zero complains from the episode. Zilch. And to think all it took was no tears, proper footage for every character, and progress which is monumental. Wait, isn't that what KY2 got famous for in the first place? Good of them to take us back to the roots.

Yeass...some bitterness still remains.

I am so darn happy seeing Manik-Dhruv again! Aaah! The duo which started it all. The one equation around which the whole first half of the show was focused on. The bond which was mercilessly ignored all this time. It was great to see their lingering essence shine through in their scene. Of course with some changes in it because they aren't completely what they used to be. And all credit of that goes to Dhruv. This guy is truly getting his long overdue time to shine. I am surprised at the way Dhruv has turned out to be one of my favorite people in the show. When he was silent and hid behind his hoodie, I used to ignore him because indifference. Then he became all dreamy and urgh, that was a nuisance because he stopped being the Dhruv which was the center conflict to the central part of the story in those days. He became someone who was frankly an annoyance more than an important piece. But now this guy speaks and is so proactive. Setting his priorities straight, measuring them, thinking them through and then acting on them all. He's developed so well from the beginning to here. Most would say it's because of Alya and it's true. But I'd rather word it off as him getting a reason to speak up, to offer a helping hand, to be there. A reason to use the voice that he always had but willingly suppressed. To get in touch with the real him, the one behind the silence and fear.

Manik noticed that change when Dhruv was beating around the bush with him. Why wouldn't Manik? Dhruv is his brother, his buddy. And the change was so evident. Dhruv who used to say what he thought as statements rather than sentences which could be argued, was now being hesitant and trying to arrange the words so that they'll get the maximum effect. I guess it's because Dhruv for the first time has taken responsibility for someone else. Before he didn't have that sort of burden on him. Log thooken ya galle lagaen, usse kya? He was always in the shadows, always the mysterious silent guy who tagged along with Fab5, a part of them but visibly distant as well. Now he's coming out, blending in and that automatically requires one to follow the prerequisite rules of telling something, hiding a lot more.

What I loved the most was that Manik didn't question too deeply the motives behind Dhruv's rather absurd request. What I loved some more was that Manik was willing to let Harshad off the hook had the things been in his hand. Alya thought that convincing Manik would do the trick. But the thing is that Manik is no ruler that Fab5 have to bow their heads to his every demand. He has gotten this leader kind of position because his friends have this faith ke Manik ne bola hai tou sahi hi bola hoga. Because they know that he always considers their positions and will before taking any decision.  Manik was all, "tu keh raha hai tou.." Aaah! These words were like melody to my ears. Just because Dhruv is saying. It's Dhruv. How can Manik possibly refuse Dhruv? Ye tou dispossible hai yaar! But even so, he did consider the others' position as well. He gave everyone their rightful choice to have their say. Manik can screw up many things but he sure knows how to deal with Fab5..

Mukti and Abhimanyu (I keep calling him Zain! Always, always ZAIN. I just love the name Zain. I totally fangirl over his name. Zain Imam...uff! Dil pe strike karta hai! Probably cuz the name is not unheard by me. I believe he belongs to the same sect as I do. Maine Insta check kiya hai xD) were very good. Abhi can be a bit cheesy dramatic, the chocolate in her hat trick was a bit πŸ˜† But the sentiments behind it were cute. The character is cute. And Zain (I just need a reason to type his name) is beginning to get the feel of it. Mukti feels like she has the world figured out based on the consecutive bad events that happened to her. Abhi to her is the doorway to the world which she hasn't seen yet mostly because she refuses to. He's the perfect anti-comfort zone to her, and he'll make sure she stands there and sees the world. To see the good in it and count her blessings by doing that. She's seen too much ugliness, the law states now it's time for her to see the good. It was so sweet the way he pushed her back and patted her head gently. *sigh* I have fangirl feels for him..

Dhruv be da man for Alya. I am in awe of his sensibility. Alya is struggling with these changing feelings for Dhruv. Like it's not the struggle which would make her pull back but the hesitancy is there which makes her stop from going ahead as well. She doesn't want to assume and chase. She's acting like a typical girl and I LOVE IT! She wants him to take the first step or clear the air for her to hug him freely and not have this awkwardness creep between them. As they say, physical intimacy brings about the comfort between the souls. They've tasted that physical intimacy. But they choose to not call it as an end of their equation and instead are building a new equation from thereon. I know it will creep up again, it's an unresolved point between them. But when it does it won't be treated as a mistake or sin. I'm sure they'll look back to it and be, "I meant every second of it and I'm not ashamed of that." *sigh* these shippy feels of mine.

MaNan.

*fangirl squeal*

Ya know, I was effin' pissed off hearing about this new girl and Nandini's jealousy track. Because in those days Nandini was already crying at the drop of the hat and a new bombshell would mean more tsunami from Nandu's side but trust CVs to twist tropes. Soha is obliviously adorable and it works because Nandini is not being defeatedly affected by her. She isn't challenging her directly either but she's sure marking her own territory silently. Manik knows that Nandini is affected by Soha's casual proximity with Manik and he is enjoying it. Not in a vicious sadistic kind of a way but just to get a fiery reaction from Nandini. It has been drilled in his head that all he does is make her cry and now he's witnessing her being the in-control, spunky girl again, the one who got his attention in the first place, and if indulging Soha's advances is the way to get that reaction then Manik is completely justified in his indulgence.

There were so many little moments with them. Manik immediately saying Nandini's name when he felt a touch on his shoulder from his back because who else but Nandini could have the authority to touch him like that? Manik rushing to Nandini the moment he heard her cries. Nandini showing the traits of a possessive territorial girlfriend and doing all the things to keep Soha away from Manik. Her trying and failing pathetically to keep up her act when Manik calls out to all her tricks and Manik actually telling her to carry on. Aaah..my heart was in paradise. Then Nandini took the act forward and did a complete Manik on Manik and made up a totally random chance to touch Manik. The shoulders which Soha had to touch to assure that they were indeed real, Nandini trailed her hands over them because they are such familiar territory for her. Hers. All hers. He's all hers. And she was using her right on them. And she took it a step forward and caressed his cheek, marking him the way he has marked her. Uff! The way these are with each other. Step for step, beat for beat, mark for mark. He didn't question her, and she didn't explain anything. But when that spot on her face when was under the threat of being smeared by someone else's touch, Manik stopped it. The look that he gave Nandini there. UFFF!! It was like he was telling her, 'now that you've marked me, there can be no one else. No one, but you. You or nothing for eternities to come.'

I loved it how there were no hows and whys asked in the entire epi with them today. Because bringing up whys would mean they are still stuck on that goodbye which lost all of its meaning when she couldn't stop but come to him again and again. That's a thing which will only flare up tempers and they honeslty don't want that abhi. Maybe later. For now it's them being them. In the crowd but away from the world. Seeing through the tricks and following the instinct which brings them together. They are something different to the world and together it's just them. Barred out inside out. There was no rejection or push or pull with them today. A silent acceptance. A chance at being normal. Even their normal is different from the usual normal. But heck, written in stars and celebrated by the fireflies...how normal can normal be anyway when it's them?

And YES!! FINALLY! A conflict in Fab5. And it came from Harshad. And it came through Alya. The thing which was promised to us since the beginning. Harshad's plan may not have worked the way he wanted it to but damn, it is working. I am darn excited about tomorrow. What's gonna happen? How long will the blame game go? Will there be sides to be chosen? Who would ultimately decide what to do when the group has no definite leader or Alpha? Five starkly different individuals brought together by common misery, loneliness, and love for music - that's Fab5. But when their individuality would be at stake, can the group survive?

Yaar I am so happy reading u r post...its like tumhne meri muuh ki baath chiin le...T'was a superb post...Looking forward to more such...read my posts too...we think alike...😊

Just one small disagreement...nazar ka tika for u r article...I think FAB5 has a definite and strong Alpha...Its MANIK BABA...didnt you see when Cabir was literally loosing his temper...he immediately controlled him...Thats an ALPHA ...chk out TEEN WOLF...you will know how an ALPHA behaves...
Only when Aliya was sure that Manik i.e ALPHA wont object did she let the topic to come in front of all...She knows once MANIK makes up his mind its an ALPHA command for them...no one can dare to go against it or stand against it...EXCEPT may be NANDU...πŸ˜†...SHe's even more powerfull...agar BABA FAB5 ka ALPHA hain tho NANDU ...BABA ki ALPHA hain...and FEMALE ALPHAS are more Dangerous...πŸ˜†
Edited by arathim - 9 years ago
charminggenie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
If I profane with my unworthiest words
This holy shrine, the gentle fine is this:

Sorry Bard, forgive me for this travesty but I needed these lines to explain my fangirling, this serial seems so unfinished, unpolished without Maisu's words to bless it. 

Manik-Dhruv
I don't think they were ever ignored, yes they were not on-screen but in their minds and actions the other was always so strong, so present. Nandini was the secret they both chose to keep from each other for their friendship. Manik made a decision because of Dhruv which changed his life forever. Dhruv is also struggling with a similar choice right now , hence the hesitation, the mindfulness and the indirectness in asking Manik to forgive Harshad. 
I think Dhruv's heart-break or first brush of romantic feelings have given him a certain degree of confidence in taking care of someone. He always though Nandini was fragile, needed protection which is why he thought of himself as her saviour- this was a false premise hence the dreamy him, nauseated us. But with Alya he gets to play the knight and all that is real , because Alya truly is fragile, emotionally weak and needs Dhruv to balance her. 

I don;t think he was ever silent from voicing his opinion with fab5 . he was vocal about supporting Nandu through his actions before, it's just that he minds his own business unless someone he cares needs his protection or support. This is a great quality, which is why he took the charge of confronting everyone on behalf of Alya.

I appreciate the consistency of Manik's guilt about Dhruv. he can never say no to this guy which is why he can forgive Harshad, also since the self-destructing him doesn't care much about Harshad's attempt on his life.
It's Mukti and Cabir which matter . Interesting eh, Manik made the decision for Nandu and him once for the sake of Dhruv but now the reformed him actually told Dhruv that he can forgive for his sake but he cannot make the decision for Cabir-Mukti. 
This is progress and reflects on his own growing sensitivity. 

Abhimanyu and Mukti
This guy is love , he is so adorbs ,the way he reads the insecurities of Mukti is very nice. He is teaching her to appreciate life, be hopeful and take away her bitterness.Betrayals are life lessons but doesn't mean one should give up living life.

Alya-Dhruv
They both are sort of aware of the attraction and the growing bond , I guess it's the external factors which sort of right now preventing them from crossing that invisible line. This is good build-up.

Manik-Nandu
They have finally found the normal right, which involves staying together under any pretense. 
She cannot walk away too, Cabir told her to try letting it go. But she cannot, and this is all teaching her that. She cannot stand him around any other girl, he belongs to her- "wo uska nahi ha.."..it's easier for her to say but difficult to internalize because she knows he is hers. Hence she plays the ladder game, trips and he gets his amusement. He needs this too, to know that she still wants him...the reassurance that Nandu cannot have him away too, this gives him hope. And then when she marks her- he lets her do, because he lives for this. Her telling him that he is all Nandu's. So when Soha tries touching him, he catches her hand, stares at Nandu and lets the latter know that he can be all hers and that she is the only one he wants. I belong to my beloved, and my beloved is mine- this is them right now. 

This is their thing right , they are creating that bubble , keeping all the troubles and re-assessing their feelings for each other. It's random , it's them re-connecting and trying to ignore all their things. It's like that is the battle for another day, right now , they just want to be selfish and fail in the "walking away" game.

Fab5
This was much needed, the only constant was their bond. But with each of them individually evolving and growing up , the dynamics were bound to undergo tectonic shifts , this was essential for the growth of their friendship. This confident Alya won't have shared her pain about her brother and her dilemma before but now she does it . Cabir would have joked but no he airs his anger . Mukti too doesn't fall for manipulations and speaks her woes. This was long time coming, change was essential, they needed this rift to emerge stronger.

The world has changed because these guys are changing, there will be shifts , tremors and tsunamis but then that is life. They will rediscover and form new bonds of friendship and love.

Maisu - the wordsmith

shefni thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanking the cvs for a wonderful episode which had its share of moments of manan and fab5.
Though the fab5 moment got me really intrigued.Fab 5 on surface may seem all mighty but underneath they are diiferent shades of people, united by music and sufferings.With personal turmoil and shortcomings cropping up , it is gonna be interesting to watch the journey of fab5 ,is it gonna be strengethened further or the simple music brand name which is gonna hold them.Feels like ages since dhruv actually rose to an ocasion, and indeed  very much glad about how he was vocal about what he believed. Like you stated, it was endearing to see manik not go all cross and confused with why dhruv was supporting alya , arent they a family, who have got each other's back. Mukti forgiving harshad is way too strenous and near impossible with his past actions still casting a dark shadow upon her and cabir , his 'seemingly' perfect life landslided in a day , all thanks to harshad , forgiving is a near impossible task.Anxiously anticipating as to what may come for the fab5 and how the dynamics are gonna be changed.How manik is gonna handle all this changes gets me further intrigued (now with the missing anchor)..and back to manan ,no words, was smiling all throughout. Who knew jealousy could tell one hell of a good story.Keeping calm and trusting the Cvs.Concluding with my hearts congrats to a wonderful post and a request to please write often
Medha.S thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Did someone say Teen Wolf? Dude MTV Canada is so awesome! But which Alpha are you using to compare Manik too? Not Derek,He is nothing like Scott either.Or you are talking about how Alphas calm down their packmates by growling?
Stiles reminds me of Cabir.
Manik is between Cabir-Mukti & alya-Dhruv! it will be interesting to see how he handles it.
Manik, the Alpha Leader of the pack but Cabir is no Beta either.He is too independent for that.He won't stop arguing and shouting because Manik wants him too.Someone needs to find a middle here.

Mais, The way you write is PERFECTION!! I was back to MaNan fangirling of the old days after today!
My opinion of Dhruv-Alya are very different.From being such a ManRuv pankha to present.*sigh*
diva82 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
 Mais, I missed you!! I'm your biggest fan!
πŸ€—
I will come back later 😊
maanluvsgeet thumbnail
Loved ur post dear.
Each n every intricacies were mentioned in ur post...awesome
😳
Muggle_Diaries thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Hi,
What a beautiful post!! πŸ‘
You have described today's episode so well and I am feeling like going back and watching it again. 

I so wanted to see today's Nandini since long... I wanted to see her possessive and passionate side. We have seen from Manik's side, but Nandini nailed it today. 

"Marking of territory"; that's exactly what it was. It was like they know that "breaking up" or "not being together" was just semantics and that it does not kill the feeling they have for each other. 

Manik belongs to Nandini and Nandini belongs to Manik. It was as simple as that. The way she caressed his face, he was lost, once again. And he lets her touch him, caress him, get angry on him, scold him and fight with him. Because it is only her that has the right on his body, heart, mind and soul.

There was a split second scene where Soha asks Nandini to take his guitar and keep it in its rightful place. Manik was not happy. Either because Soha was sending Nandini away or because only he can get things done from Nandini, no one else or both these reasons. 

Looking forward to more of such scenes. 

Love
MD