..TU... IF-Rockerz
..TU...
..TU...

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 2:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by PoojaSushIta

Raman bhi pura JM bhakt bann gaya hai ROFL ROFL

joh JM bolegi woh Raman karega LOL

Pooja,
I want  ishita to stay away from adi. she will stay in iyer house. Raman puttar can spend more time with her without any kabbab main haddi.chup chup ke milna.

Recent photo did u c of shagun.Kuch celebration aane wale hain.Ab  kya apshagun karegi nahi maloom.
kuch bhi kare, mujhe thode ishra scenes dikha dena bas.cvs plsss

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

PoojaSushIta

PoojaSushIta IF-Rockerz
PoojaSushIta
PoojaSushIta

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 2:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tushara11

Raman bhi pura JM bhakt bann gaya hai ROFL ROFL

joh JM bolegi woh Raman karega LOL

Pooja,
I want  ishita to stay away from adi. she will stay in iyer house. Raman puttar can spend more time with her without any kabbab main haddi.chup chup ke milna.

Recent photo did u c of shagun.Kuch celebration aane wale hain.Ab  kya apshagun karegi nahi maloom.
kuch bhi kare, mujhe thode ishra scenes dikha dena bas.cvs plsss

yeas if she stays in iyer house we will get their romance(chupke chupke types) EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
BUT I M SURE t=yeh nai hoga...today she will give lecture to mrs. bhalla...LOLLOLLOLLOL trust me.. LOLLOL

Angry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Dharanija..TU...

PoojaSushIta IF-Rockerz
PoojaSushIta
PoojaSushIta

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 2:27am | IP Logged
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4264701       ROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Dharanija..TU...Colt.Pixy

RightWingTroll IF-Addictz
RightWingTroll
RightWingTroll

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 2:32am | IP Logged
Sab theek hai

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Dharanija..TU...PoojaSushItaColt.Pixy

Colt.Pixy IF-Stunnerz
Colt.Pixy
Colt.Pixy

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 2:32am | IP Logged

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4264701       ROFL
have fun trolling Cool

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Dharanija..TU...PoojaSushIta

..TU... IF-Rockerz
..TU...
..TU...

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 2:35am | IP Logged
New article pada kya.
after xmas celebration, when raman will go to his room, shagun will follow him tell something abt adi and school function.
Now i know why adi dressed up in suit.

School function is on the way.I hope raman will not break ishita heart.

Bechara kaha phas gaya, exbiwi+present biwi.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

PoojaSushIta

..TU... IF-Rockerz
..TU...
..TU...

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 2:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --mancityfan--

Sab theek hai

sab theekk nahi lag raha
sunitas123 IF-Dazzler
sunitas123
sunitas123

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 2:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Hayaa.m

Officially HATE ISHITA AngryDead

Now tomorrow if Raman gets soft towards shagun just becoz of Adi i will have no issues and not gonna blame him at all becoz JM asked for it. She like Mihika deserve whatever crap comes towards them. 

Ishita and Mihika don't deserve hubby like Raman and Mihir (Chalo mihir tou acha howa bach geya) ..I have never seen a woman like ishita who is so stupid and fool ..arrey kis duniya main rehti hai vo yahan Hubby ki GF bear nahi hoti and she has brough shagun ..height of nonsense. 

Raman should actually leave ishita becoz she can't value her relationship with raman. 

I am really happy that toshi jee has asked her to stay away from adi. She deserves that ClapStar

Great if you all feel Ishita is truly useless and wrong, then you must all be happy with the track , since as per all of u Raman will go after Shagun. I dont understand this at all. Everyone hates Ishita so much and now that there is a chance of Raman letting her go, all r so annoyed. Why?

Firstly no matter what Shagun does, Adi will start seeing the good in Ishita. So while she feels she is making fools out of the entire Bhalla clan, Adi will actually be reforming. Second Ishita wants Adi to love Raman, which too will happen- this can only happen if they share the same roof! And today Adi comes as a package with Shagun.

No matter what Shagun plans, both wives cant be under the same roof for long. Raman will take a call and even if Adi prefers to go with Shagun, he will be okay with it. Raman loves Ishita and there is Ruhi and entire family and also Iyers. The Iyers and Bhallas are inter-twined and neighbours, so where is Shagun going to send Ishita? And if Shagun can fool all Bhallas and Raman too, then Ishita and Ruhi can live next door! Raman can be happy with Shagun and Adi! In fact once we have this track out of the way, Ishra will start having happier days than they have been having so far.

Even when Raman was not in love with ishita, during the accident track he felt guilty that he was hiding the truth from her. Now when he is madly in love he cares two hoots for Shagun- the point is Shagun does not know this. Ishita saw Adi calling Ashok dad and the response he gor from Ashok. She wants to change that for Adi, she wants him to call Raman his dad, no matter where he lives. When Raman was leaving for Singapore, he was worried about Adi, but his heart was breaking only coz he was leaving Ishita. And now Raman wants his happiness and wants to live a happy life with Ishita - nothing and no one can blackmail him.

Go to top