Ye Hai Mohabbatein

Rajma idli daily rantings (Page 2)

Bruce_L IF-Rockerz
Bruce_L
Bruce_L

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 8:44am | IP Logged
ROFLROFL

Double standard 1.

Ishu does her manmaani and expects Raman to understand her. But she will not follow that.

Double standard 2.

Ishu will take some stupid sort of decision for a major situation like Shagun/Adi without consulting her husband. But she want her husband to protect/save her/their relation.
Raman WILL protect her and their relation without doubt no matter what may come in his way but what about her.
Doesnt she has any responsibility towards him and their relation.

Double standard 3.

She says "my husband" and gushes over being his wife.
I mean is that true??? Does she remember she has to think about him and his feelings too.

Double standard 4.
She was the same who called her husband insensitive/not caring to her best frand, an outsider as per her mood and convenience at that time.
She beat him accusing he doesnt care for her in airport sequence. (Now dont tell me it was a light hearted dialogue.) Even before airport sequence, there were so many instances where she has seen him taking care of her, paying so much attention to her smallest of needs. She must have forgot but not me. But cant she voice it out for once. Does her ego is so important than her love?
Today she said to Amma "Raman loves me a lot and will not let anyone or anything come between us"
Again as per her mood she talks.
Something is a miss always when it comes Mrs.Ishita Bhalla. Her on and off wifey mode is surely doing great wonders.

---

BLOODY HELL! Ishu is so dependent on Raman for even smallest of thing now yet she tries to represent herself as know-it-all in front of everyone AND EXPECTS RAMAN TO SAVE THEIR RELATION AND HER.
Wow! Feminism sucks, right!!!

Enough for today.

Precap - BWAHAHAHAHA ROFLROFL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

jshree_ramdrishtimauryaambrzkgeethika..TU...seriousThe_Imane

Hayaa.m IF-Sizzlerz
Hayaa.m
Hayaa.m

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 8:56am | IP Logged
Officially HATE ISHITA AngryDead

Now tomorrow if Raman gets soft towards shagun just becoz of Adi i will have no issues and not gonna blame him at all becoz JM asked for it. She like Mihika deserve whatever crap comes towards them. 

Ishita and Mihika don't deserve hubby like Raman and Mihir (Chalo mihir tou acha howa bach geya) ..I have never seen a woman like ishita who is so stupid and fool ..arrey kis duniya main rehti hai vo yahan Hubby ki GF bear nahi hoti and she has brough shagun ..height of nonsense. 

Raman should actually leave ishita becoz she can't value her relationship with raman. 

I am really happy that toshi jee has asked her to stay away from adi. She deserves that ClapStar

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

jshree_ramgeethikaambrzkanjsseriousThe_Imane

ambrzk IF-Dazzler
ambrzk
ambrzk

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 9:05am | IP Logged
Very nice post Leo i liked episode as usual ishita is nonsense i think toshi ji natak karrahi hai ke uske dimag mein kuch brain aye aur raman ko kuch to time de sara din adi shagun laga raki haiAngry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jshree_ramgeethika

..TU... IF-Rockerz
..TU...
..TU...

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 9:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Hayaa.m

Now tomorrow if Raman gets soft towards shagun just becoz of Adi i will have no issues and not gonna blame him at all becoz JM asked for it. She like Mihika deserve whatever crap comes towards them. 

Ishita and Mihika don't deserve hubby like Raman and Mihir (Chalo mihir tou acha howa bach geya) ..I have never seen a woman like ishita who is so stupid and fool ..arrey kis duniya main rehti hai vo yahan Hubby ki GF bear nahi hoti and she has brough shagun ..height of nonsense. 

Raman should actually leave ishita becoz she can't value her relationship with raman. 

I am really happy that toshi jee has asked her to stay away from adi. She deserves that ClapStar

well said,
I wish i can enter through my tv screen to give her a tight slap.
Which daughter will insult her parents in front of others, specially in front of shagun.

shagun is really a poison.A mother who use her son .aisi maa kisi ko bhi na miley.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

jshree_ramgeethikadivyasnHayaa.manjsserious

Hayaa.m IF-Sizzlerz
Hayaa.m
Hayaa.m

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 9:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tushara11

Originally posted by Hayaa.m

well said,
I wish i can enter through my tv screen to give her a tight slap.
Which daughter will insult her parents in front of others, specially in front of shagun.

shagun is really a poison.A mother who use her son .aisi maa kisi ko bhi na miley.

@ bold Ishita jesi JM biwi bhee kisi ko na Miley AngryDead

Anyway sooner when ishita will be thrown out na tou sara raman pe confidence bahir nikal jaye ga and i won't blame him for that. 

Edited by Hayaa.m - 25 December 2014 at 9:22am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

geethika..TU...anjsserious

..TU... IF-Rockerz
..TU...
..TU...

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 9:27am | IP Logged
My hubby use to say ,
all womens shd be like ishita.She cares each every people in the family.Maintain a good balance between work and family. tushara u shd learn something from her.

Nowadays, he says , no one shd be like ISHITA. GHAR barbaad kar degi.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

jshree_ramrose1000ambrzkdivyasnanjsseriousThe_Imane

serious IF-Sizzlerz
serious
serious

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 9:39am | IP Logged
This is has to be fast paced bakwaas episode... wow first time I got to say this for an episode .. I guess I can't forget it too... being xmas.. kuch toh special hona hai yaad karne ke liye Dancing

I won't talk about JM... as I don't find any use in ranting about her anymore.

JM has so much trust on puttar, looks like once again he's gonna break the trust & puttar will be pleading once again at the end of the track D'oh

Shagun was as usual wily... Ashok was Ashok...

Best part of the entire episode was the final 10-15 secs.. the precap LOL
Toshiji is gonna be the reason for Ishra MU now probably.. first I misunderstood the precap & assumed Toshiji asked Ish to stay with Iyers for a short while LOL itne bakwaas episode dekhne ke baad... brain work karna bhi ruk gaya .. Kamaal ke hain CV's.. they wanted to push everything to 1 single episode.. today's story was supposed to take at least 2 days.. as they cooked everything into 1 episode, it left really bad taste...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

jshree_ramgeethikaambrzkThe_Imane

serious IF-Sizzlerz
serious
serious

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 9:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tushara11

My hubby use to say ,
all womens shd be like ishita.She cares each every people in the family.Maintain a good balance between work and family. tushara u shd learn something from her.

Nowadays, he says , no one shd be like ISHITA. GHAR barbaad kar degi.

LOL Dekha ... either way Ish is a role model... either one to follow or not to follow ROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jshree_ramgeethikaanjs

Go to top