Ye Hai Mohabbatein

Rajma idli daily rantings - Page 2

ambrzk thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Very nice post Leo i liked episode as usual ishita is nonsense i think toshi ji natak karrahi hai ke uske dimag mein kuch brain aye aur raman ko kuch to time de sara din adi shagun laga raki hai😡

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..TU... thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Hayaa.m

Officially HATE ISHITA 😡🤢

Now tomorrow if Raman gets soft towards shagun just becoz of Adi i will have no issues and not gonna blame him at all becoz JM asked for it. She like Mihika deserve whatever crap comes towards them. 

Ishita and Mihika don't deserve hubby like Raman and Mihir (Chalo mihir tou acha howa bach geya) ..I have never seen a woman like ishita who is so stupid and fool ..arrey kis duniya main rehti hai vo yahan Hubby ki GF bear nahi hoti and she has brough shagun ..height of nonsense. 

Raman should actually leave ishita becoz she can't value her relationship with raman. 

I am really happy that toshi jee has asked her to stay away from adi. She deserves that 👏⭐️

well said,
I wish i can enter through my tv screen to give her a tight slap.
Which daughter will insult her parents in front of others, specially in front of shagun.

shagun is really a poison.A mother who use her son .aisi maa kisi ko bhi na miley.
Hayaa.m thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: tushara11

well said,
I wish i can enter through my tv screen to give her a tight slap.
Which daughter will insult her parents in front of others, specially in front of shagun.

shagun is really a poison.A mother who use her son .aisi maa kisi ko bhi na miley.

@ bold Ishita jesi JM biwi bhee kisi ko na Miley 😡🤢

Anyway sooner when ishita will be thrown out na tou sara raman pe confidence bahir nikal jaye ga and i won't blame him for that. 

Edited by Hayaa.m - 9 years ago
..TU... thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
My hubby use to say ,
all womens shd be like ishita.She cares each every people in the family.Maintain a good balance between work and family. tushara u shd learn something from her.

Nowadays, he says , no one shd be like ISHITA. GHAR barbaad kar degi.

serious thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This is has to be fast paced bakwaas episode... wow first time I got to say this for an episode .. I guess I can't forget it too... being xmas.. kuch toh special hona hai yaad karne ke liye 

I won't talk about JM... as I don't find any use in ranting about her anymore.

JM has so much trust on puttar, looks like once again he's gonna break the trust & puttar will be pleading once again at the end of the track

Shagun was as usual wily... Ashok was Ashok...

Best part of the entire episode was the final 10-15 secs.. the precap 😆
Toshiji is gonna be the reason for Ishra MU now probably.. first I misunderstood the precap & assumed Toshiji asked Ish to stay with Iyers for a short while 😆 itne bakwaas episode dekhne ke baad... brain work karna bhi ruk gaya .. Kamaal ke hain CV's.. they wanted to push everything to 1 single episode.. today's story was supposed to take at least 2 days.. as they cooked everything into 1 episode, it left really bad taste...

serious thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: tushara11

My hubby use to say ,

all womens shd be like ishita.She cares each every people in the family.Maintain a good balance between work and family. tushara u shd learn something from her.

Nowadays, he says , no one shd be like ISHITA. GHAR barbaad kar degi.

😆 Dekha ... either way Ish is a role model... either one to follow or not to follow 🤣
serious thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Hayaa.m

@ bold Ishita jesi JM biwi bhee kisi ko na Miley 😡🤢

Anyway sooner when ishita will be thrown out na tou sara raman pe confidence bahir nikal jaye ga and i won't blame him for that. 

😆 galti koi bhi kare... agar puttar Ish ko ignore karega nehin toh Ish ko ghar se bhej dega.. wattt puttar ko hi lagegi .. serial mein bhi aur yehen pe forum mein bhi 😆
...EhSaas... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Why people are bashing toshiji 
As per precap she said stay away from adi but not to go at iyers house and as sbs segment ishita was in bhalla house na 

Till last week she was great saas because she supported her bahu over puttar now suddenly she turned ro worst person because she said ishita to stay away from adi 

If toshiji love towards ishita was fake than those who are bashing toshiji they are also fake

It's better we should wait to tomorrow episode 
Hayaa.m thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: serious

😆 Dekha ... either way Ish is a role model... either one to follow or not to follow 🤣

Fittey moun aesay role model ka 🤢 ... We are happy in our own lives with open eyes 😉😆
...EhSaas... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
When support karna ho ho to raman pe burden
ishita ko bachana to raman 
Kuch bhi decision lena hain to raman

Lekin jab credit dena ho to ishita