Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sonali.S thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: Gingerly

She's scared of her 😆. Remeber Shaku told Meethi that Narayani is another name for Laxmi but when she's angered she's Durga, so Shaku told Meethi let them not anger her because she'll turn on them first. I'm saying all this based on subtitles, so if I said wrong don't blame me, blame the subs.

No not at all. Ur right as she is scared of ND. Actually she just showoffs, doesn't hv powers 😉 ...Oh i thought there shows r dubbed in english. Reading subtitles n focussing on scenes is irritating fr me
Gingerly thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sonali.S

No not at all. Ur right as she is scared of ND. Actually she just showoffs, doesn't hv powers 😉 ...Oh i thought there shows r dubbed in english. Reading subtitles n focussing on scenes is irritating fr me

I don't have any other choice Sonali but too read but sometimes the subtitles does be wrong because I can understand a little of the Hindi when they speak and what the subs says isn't always what they people say.
bokul thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3

it is hard to focus on both equally
bokul thumbnail

I don't have any other choice Sonali but too read but sometimes the subtitles does be wrong because I can understand a little of the Hindi when they speak and what the subs says isn't always what they people say.

that takes a lot focus
Sonali.S thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Agree...Here in most of the channels as required we can change our language to hindi if an english channel allows it...

Bt actually great naa tht u make efforts to watch indian shows 😊 which i would hv nvr in case of subtitles
bokul thumbnail

She's scared of her 😆. Remeber Shaku told Meethi that Narayani is another name for Laxmi but when she's angered she's Durga, so Shaku told Meethi let them not anger her because she'll turn on them first. I'm saying all this based on subtitles, so if I said wrong don't blame me, blame the subs.

u r fully right 😳
bokul thumbnail

Agree...Here in most of the channels as required we can change our language to hindi if an english channel allows it...

Bt actually great naa tht u make efforts to watch indian shows 😊 which i would hv nvr in case of subtitles

yes it takes full concentration
A HUGE FAN thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

That is true. English and Hindi verbs are different too.
Gingerly thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@Dia: It isn't that hard, I have lots of practice ðŸ˜†.

@Sonali: I like watching them, well when they are not getting on my last nerve.
bokul thumbnail

And i like tht so much 🤣

it is such a pleasant sight to our eyes 😆