India-Forums

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

fab 5 - aliya,dhruv Vs the rest

Aria1234 Senior Member
Aria1234
Aria1234

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 7:53am | IP Logged
In a way,I feel everyone in the group treats aliya like a door mat. Manik seems to not care about her at all ,they are fab 5 they are supposed to atleast be friends .Why do I think that? even in today's ep manik told dhruv that he's only agreeing because of dhruv. I know harshad has wronged him and that aliya is his ex,but aren't they supposed to be all best friends ?
Cabir and alya never REALLY seemed to have a connection.Ya in the hospital there were a few.But even he didn't think about what aliya is going through. And the way he talked about aliya shows that he has no trust in her.I don't blame him for this,i mean after what harshad did,his reasons are not wrong.However I feel like he was a bit too harsh on aliya.

Mukti was the only one other than dhruv who talked to aliya on a regular basis.Mukti and alya are best friends .I know mukti has been through a lot...and that harshad has scarred her a lot.But i don't think she was being understanding at all.Mukti seems to forget that harshad is aliya's brother,they all seem to. They expect aliya to look at the situation the same way they are.I know aliya got manipulated,but calling her stupid is a bit too much.Mukti let us not forget that you were too manipulated by harshad.You know how harshad can trick even the smartest of girls.And think of it they are siblings.

Dhruv is a sweet heart but I think he should have made it clear that he was not just her spokesperson and that he truly supports alya(I know he said that he is supporting her,but no one seemed to believe him).They kept saying that aliya didn't have the guts to talk to them ,he should have mentioned that he's the one who told her to let him handle it. the rest of fab 5 made it look a bit like dhruv was a helpless husband who is forced by his monster wife to talk (and they don't even know about dhrulya). Other than that Dhruv was awesome,any girl would be lucky to have a 'friend' who'd fight with his 3 best friends for her.(ok he didn't fight, he atleast stood up for her).

Alya, honestly I get why you want harshad out ,he's your brother and he has convinced you that he's changed from your POV he should be let out. However you are stupid (not for the reason why mukti called you stupid),but for actually thinking mukti and cabir and even manik would agree to withdraw the case. You know your friends and you know what your brother did to them. Do you really think they'd forgive him so fast, and aren't you a bit scared of what he'll do when he gets out??
Are you sure he wouldn't want revenge.

And honestly dhruv was easy to convince because other than you he is the only one left unharmed,and he has feeling for you (you don't really know that but yeah he does) Its kind of like how when cabir thought nandini had revealed his secret and how manik supported nandu.In the end of the day its because of your feelings for each other.

So overall all of them are right and wrong no one can be blamed. I am enjoying this track a lot (especially nandu's jealousy ).I don't mean t offend any one or any character.Just sharing my opinion. 

Edited by Aria1234 - 25 December 2014 at 7:59am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

starryLove_skFeniceParud26shefninicki11Cute-over-Hotapardh_ba

shefni Senior Member
shefni
shefni

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 8:43am | IP Logged
Fab 5 are a very interesting mix to talk about.This has to be one of the good episodes showcasing their internal conflicts and turmoil.They may be group of kindred spirits bound by their love for music , but still they are stark different individuals.On the outer end fab5 may appear all mighty and strong but somewhere there were some issues nevertheless , which are now cropping up to the surface within the group.But let these conflicts and issues shape them up for the better.Coming back to your post, i appreciate your writing and thoughts.Cabir has been in such a fix, and today all the pain,anger and betrayal crossed the threshold , thus the outburst.And as for mukti ,the dark phase which harshad brought into her life is still looming over, she has all the reasons for her anger and outburst.It is such beautiful work by the Cvs that you have to sympathize with every character and not define anything as right or wrong.They are in their true colors and no one is truely right or wrong.Though harshad's plan seemed all bogus ,it is having its share of success now.Am anxiously waiting as to how this is gonna affect the fab5 and how are they gonna tackle this.If it was music which was a common ground for all of them which cemented their friendship , is it now that music becomes the sole reason for the survival of it, has to be seen

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Aria1234

Parud26 Senior Member
Parud26
Parud26

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 2:07am | IP Logged
this is a great post! Clap
all of this was going through my head when I was watching today's episode

maybe Dhruv isn't the best negotiator out there. the guy looked petrified as hell throughout that whole convo that he didn't even get to finish half of the things he wanted to say   LOL
Fenice Senior Member
Fenice
Fenice

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 2:22am | IP Logged
I felt the same.
Alya never seemed to have a connection with anybody except Mukti and Dhruv , which is strange because come on they are best friends! 
And as about others, I agree everybody is right in their own ways. We cannot classify anybody as wrong. 

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top