sunitas123 IF-Dazzler
sunitas123
sunitas123

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 11:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anamika244

Originally posted by sunitas123

Originally posted by umeirah02

Ishita wont leave Bhalla house. As a matter of fact, Ishita will organise a Christmas party for Adi to become comfortable with his family! This track doesn't upset me cos I know where CV's are taking the story. This track will, I believe, strengthen Ishita & Adi's relationship.
see final outcome will be good I know.. Becoz ishita is a positive lead character so whatever she does hv good outcome ultimately. Writer will show that!

But the approach is totally wrong! Cvs r giving wrong msg through those characters. The way ishita behaved with iyers was totally wrong.

Then even whatever mihikha did was right then she saved shagun from ashok na. Shocked ]
So what im trying tosaying approach is totally wrong. This situation can be handled in many logical ways!

The point is Mrs iyer shud not have taken off on Shagun. She had to stop her mom so she had to say what she said. It does not mean she disrespects them.
did u watch the episode?! Did u see the tone in which ishita talked to her!!

N lady like shagun deserves such support that too going against her parents! Shagun publicly insulted her parents n sister. For them ishita asked her parents to leave!

Good that u liked ishita that way!

But I didn't enjoy a bit! I hated tat scene completely!

The point is Ishita had to stop her mother from physically throwing Shagun out, so she said it in whatever tone. i do that too  at times, does not mean I dont respect or love my parents. Later on Mrs iyer agreed with ishita, right? Which means she should have spoken to ishita rather than talk to Shagun directly! Whatever be the case, if Shagun can manipulate Raman and throw Ishita out, if that is the fear, then that fear is always there - whether Shagun is in the house or outside. The most imp point is Ishita trusts Raman and so long as he wants Ishita, not even Adi can do anything about it! and why does Mrs Iyer feel Ishita is getting Shagun there coz she loves her? Obviously she does not...

anjs IF-Sizzlerz
anjs
anjs

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 11:17am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Nisha0604

The point is Mrs iyer shud not have taken off on Shagun. She had to stop her mom so she had to say what she said. It does not mean she disrespects them.

Well said... Mrs Iyer should have offered up her OWN husband or her other son in law Bala for Shagun's amusement and satisfactionEmbarrassedEmbarrassed... Poor Ishita was doing exactly that... offer up her husband... WHY SHOULD Mrs Iyer be offended?Angry
Yep! I fully agree

I mean darn it Mrs Iyer!!Embarrassed

Poor Shagun!!Cry

In fact Mrs Iyer should have suggested Raman STAY MARRIED to Shagun AND MARRY ISHITA at the same time...
Mrs Iyer is not modern enough sadlyAngry

If Raman really wants to go after shagun now that Shagun is single again he can do it better outside the house. Shagun too can keep calling him for Adi etc. here its happening in front of everyone. Plus Adi needs to understand Raman. But looks like Raman is happy if Adi is with Shagun, Ishita is more imp in his life now...

point well made Nisha...Ishita-fans will blame all and sundry but never agree that what Ishita did was wrong...she can get Shagun n Adi to Bhalla house...but if Raman does taht he is wrong...she can scold Amma n Appa, infront of outsiders...yes Shagun is an outsider n she screamed at them infront of Shagun, showing Shagun how nice Ishita is...she can do everything possible under the sun...even bomb a country n will still get away with it...

and Toshi asked Ishita to stay away, and all are jumping their guns on Toshi...

and then after all said n done, they will start counting all of Raman's watchman's fault to cover-up for Ishita...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

PanoramicNisha0604

anjs IF-Sizzlerz
anjs
anjs

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 11:21am | IP Logged
People saying that Mrs Iyer didnt feel insulted...well, this might be news to you, but thats how parents are...they always, ALWAYS forgive their childs mistake...even if it hurts them...doesnt mean the child has the leeway to insult their parents...
the way Ishita spoke was plain WRONG...she cudve spoken the same thing politely...but she plainly asked them to leave...and when Toshi was trying to console them, she sternly ordered toshi to step back...and let them leave the house like that...yes they were dejected...and sad...cause their own daughter insulted them, in front of a cheap, characterless conniving woman, who herself had insulted them a few weeks ago...nothing hurts as bad as your own loved one betraying you for an outside, esp someone who have insulted you time n again...

JUST cause you love Ishita, doesnt make her wrong RIGHT...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Panoramic

Panoramic Goldie
Panoramic
Panoramic

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 11:30am | IP Logged

Originally posted by umeirah02

Ishita wont leave Bhalla house. As a matter of fact, Ishita will organise a Christmas party for Adi to become comfortable with his family! This track doesn't upset me cos I know where CV's are taking the story. This track will, I believe, strengthen Ishita & Adi's relationship.
see final outcome will be good I know.. Becoz ishita is a positive lead character so whatever she does hv good outcome ultimately. Writer will show that!

But the approach is totally wrong! Cvs r giving wrong msg through those characters. The way ishita behaved with iyers was totally wrong.

Then even whatever mihikha did was right then she saved shagun from ashok na. Shocked ]
So what im trying tosaying approach is totally wrong. This situation can be handled in many logical ways!

did u watch the episode?! Did u see the tone in which ishita talked to her!!

N lady like shagun deserves such support that too going against her parents! Shagun publicly insulted her parents n sister. For them ishita asked her parents to leave!

Good that u liked ishita that way!

But I didn't enjoy a bit! I hated tat scene completely!

The point is Ishita had to stop her mother from physically throwing Shagun out, so she said it in whatever tone. i do that too at times, does not mean I dont respect or love my parents. Later on Mrs iyer agreed with ishita, right? Which means she should have spoken to ishita rather than talk to Shagun directly! Whatever be the case, if Shagun can manipulate Raman and throw Ishita out, if that is the fear, then that fear is always there - whether Shagun is in the house or outside. The most imp point is Ishita trusts Raman and so long as he wants Ishita, not even Adi can do anything about it! and why does Mrs Iyer feel Ishita is getting Shagun there coz she loves her? Obviously she does not...
mrs iyer talked to her.. But she didn't agree! But iyers hv no other option they r parents they support kids!

Tomorrow mrs iyer will go to mihikha house so u mean iyers not hurt with mihikha! They r happy for whatever mihikha has done? !
same way parents support children but that doesn't make their children right!!

Edited by anamika244 - 25 December 2014 at 11:33am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anjs

AnkitaKaran IF-Rockerz
AnkitaKaran
AnkitaKaran

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 11:46am | IP Logged
Ishita the great,mahaan,unrealistic...

Go to top