India-Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

loved the precap! (Page 5)

iyuvi Senior Member
iyuvi
iyuvi

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 10:34am | IP Logged
I can't believe..so many supporters of jagat mata's foolishness.Great this track will be the best track for jm's fans.Enjoy ye hai mahaanta at 7.30pm and 11pm  only on star plus..rishta wahi soch nayi

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Panoramicanjs

sunitas123 IF-Dazzler
sunitas123
sunitas123

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 10:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anamika244

Originally posted by umeirah02

Ishita wont leave Bhalla house. As a matter of fact, Ishita will organise a Christmas party for Adi to become comfortable with his family! This track doesn't upset me cos I know where CV's are taking the story. This track will, I believe, strengthen Ishita & Adi's relationship.
see final outcome will be good I know.. Becoz ishita is a positive lead character so whatever she does hv good outcome ultimately. Writer will show that!

But the approach is totally wrong! Cvs r giving wrong msg through those characters. The way ishita behaved with iyers was totally wrong.

Then even whatever mihikha did was right then she saved shagun from ashok na. Shocked ]
So what im trying tosaying approach is totally wrong. This situation can be handled in many logical ways!

The point is Mrs iyer shud not have taken off on Shagun. She had to stop her mom so she had to say what she said. It does not mean she disrespects them.
sunitas123 IF-Dazzler
sunitas123
sunitas123

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 10:41am | IP Logged

Originally posted by iffanvidz

Ishitha is forced to behave like mahan...
bcoz of toshiji's crocodile cry...
see bhalla family knows only to shout...
they won't help ishitha...
just say yasodha ...etc.,
Even in practical life women's are forced to stand up for in-laws house...
and supress own parents...its happening even in modern society...

LOL LOL

seriously! I don't think so. !

I want ishita to say once I want shagun out of this house. If even then toshiji n raman keep shagun then i'l believe u

Ishita wants Adi there and she wants him to know Raman as a good father thats all. the rest she trusts Raman. if at all, Raman feels Shagun is now great for him due to Adi blackmail etc, then she is better off without them altogether! 
Panoramic Goldie
Panoramic
Panoramic

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 10:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sunitas123

Ishita wont leave Bhalla house. As a matter of fact, Ishita will organise a Christmas party for Adi to become comfortable with his family! This track doesn't upset me cos I know where CV's are taking the story. This track will, I believe, strengthen Ishita & Adi's relationship.
see final outcome will be good I know.. Becoz ishita is a positive lead character so whatever she does hv good outcome ultimately. Writer will show that!

But the approach is totally wrong! Cvs r giving wrong msg through those characters. The way ishita behaved with iyers was totally wrong.

Then even whatever mihikha did was right then she saved shagun from ashok na. Shocked ]
So what im trying tosaying approach is totally wrong. This situation can be handled in many logical ways!

The point is Mrs iyer shud not have taken off on Shagun. She had to stop her mom so she had to say what she said. It does not mean she disrespects them.
did u watch the episode?! Did u see the tone in which ishita talked to her!!

N lady like shagun deserves such support that too going against her parents! Shagun publicly insulted her parents n sister. For them ishita asked her parents to leave!

Good that u liked ishita that way!

But I didn't enjoy a bit! I hated tat scene completely!

iyuvianjs

Nisha0604 IF-Rockerz
Nisha0604
Nisha0604

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 10:43am | IP Logged

Well said... Mrs Iyer should have offered up her OWN husband or her other son in law Bala for Shagun's amusement and satisfactionEmbarrassedEmbarrassed... Poor Ishita was doing exactly that... offer up her husband... WHY SHOULD Mrs Iyer be offended?Angry
Yep! I fully agree

I mean darn it Mrs Iyer!!Embarrassed

Poor Shagun!!Cry

In fact Mrs Iyer should have suggested Raman STAY MARRIED to Shagun AND MARRY ISHITA at the same time...
Mrs Iyer is not modern enough sadlyAngry

Panoramicanjs

sunitas123 IF-Dazzler
sunitas123
sunitas123

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 10:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nisha0604

Originally posted by tvjunk

Originally posted by sweetiepiee090

Originally posted by DivAniTanni

I am angry with Ishita's decision, but am angrier with Toshi and Raman. They silently agreed to Ishita's decision for their Chirag. Raman was delighted hearing Adi and Shagun's staying in their house. He dint even shout for once against Ishita for not keeping Shagun at home. Instead, he thanked her for Adi's wellbeing. He himself wants Shagun to stay for Adi, so why blame Ishita only? If he protests strongly once, what would've Ishita done? I want to see that once. And, I don't have sympathy for the Bhallas and esp. Raman. He is selfish when it comes to Adi, he can embrace Shagun even for Adi's sake. He and Ishita both need treatment and punishment, not the villains.

Bang on i agree he s selfish wen Ishita brng shagun earlier drunk he said tat she bring her sautan to hme nxt time if she wants to do such social service den he vl send her out of his home nd nw wen she brng same women her sautan with his son nd agree to keep 24*7 n frnt of him he doesn't hv any prb once he didnt agrue nd sayng tat she s so good tat thnkng abt his son well being (don't say tat he s cmpltly over shagun nw cz its nthng to do wth it here).. Same goes to toshiji also being self ishra fr his Ghar ka cheerag.. Ishita mahan vl Nvr learn frm previous lesson..

I am admit Raman being selfish but he has a reason, Adi is the son of raman and if at this stage he throws shagun out of the house ..Adi who already doesn't respect raman and behaves with him badly will now have genuine reason to hate Raman ,  if he throws shagun and adi out of the house in their time of need ..what is difference between Ashok and Raman and Adi will strongly believe all shagun told him was right, If Ishita tells shagun and adi to leave from house what impression she will have on entire bhalla family , specially Ruhi , Raman.. Though i believe her behavior towards he parents was really bad..she should have taken them to iyer house and explain the situation rather then saying those words.

Lastly to all viewers neither Raman, Ishita or bhalla's want shagun, they have to keep her in house because of Adi..whatever bad ur Son/Daughter is when they are in trouble you wont throw them out of house ..here Adi is just 11 years..hope that explains all

Bhalla house is NOT Ishita Bhalla's her husband and father in law are NOT dead... YET...Angry
Will Ishita appreciate it if Raman makes decisions for the Iyer family?
Making decisions ABOUT SHAGUN is OUT OF Ishita Bhalla's REALM OF AUTHORITYAngry
I am deeply disappointed that they did NOT show us a scene where Mr Bhalla and Raman are JOINTLY discussing this shit
Its almost like Ishita is the main bread winner and so has complete authority... she DOES NOT have the right to approve the stay of a cheating lying first daughter in lawAngry

She is ONLY A BAHU... sorry... feminists can chew me up...

WHY DO WE HAVE JOINT FAMILIES THEN?
So  likes of Ishita Bhalla can run amok with their self appointed sense of authority?

ishita already discussed with toshiji why Shagun will need to saty behind if they want Adi there. Tishiji also discussed with her husband, they r all willing and shit scared at the same time, knoing very well what Shagun can do!
sunitas123 IF-Dazzler
sunitas123
sunitas123

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 10:58am | IP Logged

Originally posted by anjs

The fact is..Ishita did a grave mistake and the whole Bhalla family is accomplice in this mistake. If anyone (Mr Bhalla, Toshi or Raman) would've taken strong stand against Ishita's this decision, Ishita being the DIL had to agree as an order. Ishita is at fault, so is the Bhalla family. Bhalla family is doing this for Adi's well being, Ishita too is doing this for Adi and out of her mahaan mentality. All are right at their side considering emotion, but no one is right considering logically.
but what emotion explains ishita insulting her parents for shagun!!!
That was totally wrong! No logic no emotion explains that!
Shagun insulted ishita parents mihikha tried to snatch ruhi from her.. For such lady ishita insulted her parents that was unpardonable! No sympathies with such character!

BTW, was that really insulting? She said what is true from a DIL view. Did the Iyers take it as insult? They dint seem to be insulted, just sad at the decision. Then why are we taking this as insult?
About insulting...the other lead character has done PhD in this for his own interest. At least Ishita's ones are for someone's good, be it for a bad person. No sympathy for that lead from me.

thats the best solution for everything...blame Raman to hide Ishita's fault...

Yep

Raman LOVES ADI

So Ishita should insult her parents... and send them to rescue Mihika

Makes total senseROFL

Raman LEFT HER usko maar peet kar GHASEETKAR KYON LAAYI?
She could have been better off with a UNSELFISH MANIShocked Mani has NO SELF INTEREST PhD
Hes just like Ishita Mahaan Bhalla... why the hell did she drag him home?
"MERE HISAAB SE REHNA HOGA, MERE HISAAB SE REHNA HOGA... ARE U AN EEE-DEEE-YAT... ARE U IN-SAYYY-NN" she screamed

Why not let the SELFISH MAN GO TO SINGAPORE?Angry
is that what u want? People just complain for the heck of it. By that logic I can say Raman is a coward and was running away from his problems. he had promised Ruhi he will solve Mihika's problem etc then ran away. ishita is gutsy she is willing to face challenges head on. But this Raman vs Ishita dont make sense. They are 2 diff personalities and totally in love and their love will overcome all these hurdles, which ishu is helping Raman with. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DivianTanz_Divz

sunitas123 IF-Dazzler
sunitas123
sunitas123

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 11:01am | IP Logged

Well said... Mrs Iyer should have offered up her OWN husband or her other son in law Bala for Shagun's amusement and satisfactionEmbarrassedEmbarrassed... Poor Ishita was doing exactly that... offer up her husband... WHY SHOULD Mrs Iyer be offended?Angry
Yep! I fully agree

I mean darn it Mrs Iyer!!Embarrassed

Poor Shagun!!Cry

In fact Mrs Iyer should have suggested Raman STAY MARRIED to Shagun AND MARRY ISHITA at the same time...
Mrs Iyer is not modern enough sadlyAngry

If Raman really wants to go after shagun now that Shagun is single again he can do it better outside the house. Shagun too can keep calling him for Adi etc. here its happening in front of everyone. Plus Adi needs to understand Raman. But looks like Raman is happy if Adi is with Shagun, Ishita is more imp in his life now...

Go to top