India-Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

loved the precap! (Page 3)

iffanvidz IF-Dazzler
iffanvidz
iffanvidz

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 8:56am | IP Logged
These people are not giving any suggestions...
just go on say mera bacha..mera bacha...
first scene..why toshiji unnecessarily raising her voice...to ishitha...
you lady got more expereince in handling...
give some suggestions like...
you keep aadhi and shagun with you...
ask raman and ishitha to switch to new house...
you people are more caring for ishra,,,,
they don't find time to express their feeling...
let them live in separate house...
Toshiji you order raman and ishitha  to look for new house...
let raman come in weekend and spend some time with aadhi...

Nisha0604 IF-Rockerz
Nisha0604
Nisha0604

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 9:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjs

Originally posted by DivAniTanni

I am angry with Ishita's decision, but am angrier with Toshi and Raman. They silently agreed to Ishita's decision for their Chirag. Raman was delighted hearing Adi and Shagun's staying in their house. He dint even shout for once against Ishita for not keeping Shagun at home. Instead, he thanked her for Adi's wellbeing. He himself wants Shagun to stay for Adi, so why blame Ishita only? If he protests strongly once, what would've Ishita done? I want to see that once. And, I don't have sympathy for the Bhallas and esp. Raman. He is selfish when it comes to Adi, he can embrace Shagun even for Adi's sake. He and Ishita both need treatment and punishment, not the villains.

he didnt do this, he didnt do that...etc etc...all agreed...but why cant she standup for her own self for once...

if tomorrow she drinks poison, will you still blame Raman that he didnt stop Ishita from drinking poison...shouldnt she be smart enough to 'NOT DRINK IT"

i totally agree with you that Raman should have raised his voice...but Ishita has more say in the house...so ideally she shudve raised her voice against Shagun staying there...her 'MAI KYA KARTI' was totally un-convincing

Ishita's stupidity is NEVER her fault

Its always Raman's

Raman was WILLING TO LEAVE HER, phir usko maar peet kar GHASEETKAR collar pakadkar kheechkar KYON LAAYI?Angry

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AnnieKpPanoramicgeethikaanjs

Panoramic Goldie
Panoramic
Panoramic

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 9:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by iffanvidz

These people are not giving any suggestions...
just go on say mera bacha..mera bacha...
first scene..why toshiji unnecessarily raising her voice...to ishitha...
you lady got more expereince in handling...
give some suggestions like...
you keep aadhi and shagun with you...
ask raman and ishitha to switch to new house...
you people are more caring for ishra,,,,
they don't find time to express their feeling...
let them live in separate house...
Toshiji you order raman and ishitha to look for new house...
let raman come in weekend and spend some time with aadhi...

ishita listens to anyone?!!!
She didn't listen to her parents.. Ulta insulted them.. That was not at all required! Why she behaved that way with her parents?!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

geethika

iffanvidz IF-Dazzler
iffanvidz
iffanvidz

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 9:07am | IP Logged
Mr.bhalla the family head...(senior)
atleast you speak man...
Give the solution for it...
srk_kadz IF-Rockerz
srk_kadz
srk_kadz

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 9:09am | IP Logged
Why can't they find her a house and make her stay there? What the hell is with ishita? Angry Or make her stay in her amma's house. Amma will teach Shagun a lesson.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

iffanvidz

tvjunk Senior Member
tvjunk
tvjunk

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 9:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweetiepiee090

I am angry with Ishita's decision, but am angrier with Toshi and Raman. They silently agreed to Ishita's decision for their Chirag. Raman was delighted hearing Adi and Shagun's staying in their house. He dint even shout for once against Ishita for not keeping Shagun at home. Instead, he thanked her for Adi's wellbeing. He himself wants Shagun to stay for Adi, so why blame Ishita only? If he protests strongly once, what would've Ishita done? I want to see that once. And, I don't have sympathy for the Bhallas and esp. Raman. He is selfish when it comes to Adi, he can embrace Shagun even for Adi's sake. He and Ishita both need treatment and punishment, not the villains.

Bang on i agree he s selfish wen Ishita brng shagun earlier drunk he said tat she bring her sautan to hme nxt time if she wants to do such social service den he vl send her out of his home nd nw wen she brng same women her sautan with his son nd agree to keep 24*7 n frnt of him he doesn't hv any prb once he didnt agrue nd sayng tat she s so good tat thnkng abt his son well being (don't say tat he s cmpltly over shagun nw cz its nthng to do wth it here).. Same goes to toshiji also being self ishra fr his Ghar ka cheerag.. Ishita mahan vl Nvr learn frm previous lesson..

I am admit Raman being selfish but he has a reason, Adi is the son of raman and if at this stage he throws shagun out of the house ..Adi who already doesn't respect raman and behaves with him badly will now have genuine reason to hate Raman ,  if he throws shagun and adi out of the house in their time of need ..what is difference between Ashok and Raman and Adi will strongly believe all shagun told him was right, If Ishita tells shagun and adi to leave from house what impression she will have on entire bhalla family , specially Ruhi , Raman.. Though i believe her behavior towards he parents was really bad..she should have taken them to iyer house and explain the situation rather then saying those words.

Lastly to all viewers neither Raman, Ishita or bhalla's want shagun, they have to keep her in house because of Adi..whatever bad ur Son/Daughter is when they are in trouble you wont throw them out of house ..here Adi is just 11 years..hope that explains all

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

smritishahDivianTanz_Divz

iffanvidz IF-Dazzler
iffanvidz
iffanvidz

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 9:12am | IP Logged

If you listen carefully...
toshiji's reaction and temperement...
makes every one to tension...
even simi got angry for toshiji's act...
what will ishitha do...??

Edited by iffanvidz - 25 December 2014 at 9:13am
Nisha0604 IF-Rockerz
Nisha0604
Nisha0604

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 9:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tvjunk

Originally posted by sweetiepiee090

Bang on i agree he s selfish wen Ishita brng shagun earlier drunk he said tat she bring her sautan to hme nxt time if she wants to do such social service den he vl send her out of his home nd nw wen she brng same women her sautan with his son nd agree to keep 24*7 n frnt of him he doesn't hv any prb once he didnt agrue nd sayng tat she s so good tat thnkng abt his son well being (don't say tat he s cmpltly over shagun nw cz its nthng to do wth it here).. Same goes to toshiji also being self ishra fr his Ghar ka cheerag.. Ishita mahan vl Nvr learn frm previous lesson..

I am admit Raman being selfish but he has a reason, Adi is the son of raman and if at this stage he throws shagun out of the house ..Adi who already doesn't respect raman and behaves with him badly will now have genuine reason to hate Raman ,  if he throws shagun and adi out of the house in their time of need ..what is difference between Ashok and Raman and Adi will strongly believe all shagun told him was right, If Ishita tells shagun and adi to leave from house what impression she will have on entire bhalla family , specially Ruhi , Raman.. Though i believe her behavior towards he parents was really bad..she should have taken them to iyer house and explain the situation rather then saying those words.

Lastly to all viewers neither Raman, Ishita or bhalla's want shagun, they have to keep her in house because of Adi..whatever bad ur Son/Daughter is when they are in trouble you wont throw them out of house ..here Adi is just 11 years..hope that explains all

Bhalla house is NOT Ishita Bhalla's her husband and father in law are NOT dead... YET...Angry
Will Ishita appreciate it if Raman makes decisions for the Iyer family?
Making decisions ABOUT SHAGUN is OUT OF Ishita Bhalla's REALM OF AUTHORITYAngry
I am deeply disappointed that they did NOT show us a scene where Mr Bhalla and Raman are JOINTLY discussing this shit
Its almost like Ishita is the main bread winner and so has complete authority... she DOES NOT have the right to approve the stay of a cheating lying first daughter in lawAngry

She is ONLY A BAHU... sorry... feminists can chew me up...

WHY DO WE HAVE JOINT FAMILIES THEN?
So  likes of Ishita Bhalla can run amok with their self appointed sense of authority?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Panoramicgeethikaanjs

Go to top