Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

loved the precap! (Page 2)

Nisha0604 IF-Rockerz
Nisha0604
Nisha0604

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 8:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by iffanvidz

Ishitha is forced to behave like mahan...
bcoz of toshiji's crocodile cry...
see bhalla family knows only to shout...
they won't help ishitha...
just say yasodha ...etc.,
Even in practical life women's are forced to stand up for in-laws house...
and supress own parents...its happening even in modern society...
I found this very normal...

don't blame ishitha once again...

What are you TALKING about?Confused

Women in everyday life, ROUTINELY insult their parents in order to defend and protect a lying cheating sex starved ex wife of husband?

WHERE?

WHO?

Ishita is nut job... the way she is right now, SHE and NOT RAMAN deserves rehab
I will keep bringing Raman into it because she dragged him home after whipping him into a pulp at the airport and handed him roses for get well soon in case your forgot

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

victoPanoramicrose1000geethikaanjs

DivianTanz_Divz IF-Addictz
DivianTanz_Divz
DivianTanz_Divz

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 8:38am | IP Logged
I am angry with Ishita's decision, but am angrier with Toshi and Raman. They silently agreed to Ishita's decision for their Chirag. Raman was delighted hearing Adi and Shagun's staying in their house. He dint even shout for once against Ishita for not keeping Shagun at home. Instead, he thanked her for Adi's wellbeing. He himself wants Shagun to stay for Adi, so why blame Ishita only? If he protests strongly once, what would've Ishita done? I want to see that once. And, I don't have sympathy for the Bhallas and esp. Raman. He is selfish when it comes to Adi, he can embrace Shagun even for Adi's sake. He and Ishita both need treatment and punishment, not the villains.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

banksiiiffanvidz

iffanvidz IF-Dazzler
iffanvidz
iffanvidz

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 8:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anamika244

Originally posted by iffanvidz

Ishitha is forced to behave like mahan...
bcoz of toshiji's crocodile cry...
see bhalla family knows only to shout...
they won't help ishitha...
just say yasodha ...etc.,
Even in practical life women's are forced to stand up for in-laws house...
and supress own parents...its happening even in modern society...

LOL LOL

seriously! I don't think so. !

I want ishita to say once I want shagun out of this house. If even then toshiji n raman keep shagun then i'l believe u

Aadhi Can't live without shagun...
like how ishitha got raman for ruhi...
they have to bear shagun for aadhi also...
ITS LIKE BUY ONE GET ONE FREE...offer...(indirectly we pay for both)...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DivianTanz_Divz

divine_16 IF-Dazzler
divine_16
divine_16

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 8:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anamika244

Originally posted by umeirah02

Ishita wont leave Bhalla house. As a matter of fact, Ishita will organise a Christmas party for Adi to become comfortable with his family! This track doesn't upset me cos I know where CV's are taking the story. This track will, I believe, strengthen Ishita & Adi's relationship.
see final outcome will be good I know.. Becoz ishita is a positive lead character so whatever she does hv good outcome ultimately. Writer will show that!

But the approach is totally wrong! Cvs r giving wrong msg through those characters. The way ishita behaved with iyers was totally wrong.

Even whatever mihikha did was right then she saved shagun from ashok na. Shocked ]
So what im trying tosaying approach is totally wrong. This situation can be handled in many logical ways! Shocked
I agree with u totally.The way cv's r showing everything is so not done.
And I was stunned to see Ishita react to her parents like that.What does she mean by saying that they shouldn't interfere in her household matters?Arrey they r her parents...won't they raise their voice if they see something weird is done by their daughter?They are her parents ...they know how Shaguin is.Won't they show their concern about her daughter?
As much I'm angry on Ishita taking such a decision...but I don't understand why doesn't anyone stay firm and say Ishita firmly to chuck out such a stupid idea from her head.Why doesn't Raman shout at her just like he did before and Toshi...I really have nothing to say.

Edited by divine_16 - 25 December 2014 at 8:49am

DivianTanz_Divz

Panoramic Goldie
Panoramic
Panoramic

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 8:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DivAniTanni

I am angry with Ishita's decision, but am angrier with Toshi and Raman. They silently agreed to Ishita's decision for their Chirag. Raman was delighted hearing Adi and Shagun's staying in their house. He dint even shout for once against Ishita for not keeping Shagun at home. Instead, he thanked her for Adi's wellbeing. He himself wants Shagun to stay for Adi, so why blame Ishita only? If he protests strongly once, what would've Ishita done? I want to see that once. And, I don't have sympathy for the Bhallas and esp. Raman. He is selfish when it comes to Adi, he can embrace Shagun even for Adi's sake. He and Ishita both need treatment and punishment, not the villains.

Then why cnt ishita be selfish?! Why doesn't she say she wants shagun out of her house.

Even though adi is raman child but he never said he wants shagun in his house. Its always ishita's plan why???

Today she behaved horribly with iyers n I've no explanation for tat.. In front of shagun she insulted her parents!!! Was that needed for someone like shagun?!

Why is she going out of way for shagun wen no one is forcing her.

There was never a,scene where raman said he wants shagun at bhalla house n ishita refused it.

I want ishita to say she wants shagun out of her house!

But here she is insulting her parents for shagun!!!!! No one forced ishita here. She is willingly doing this!

Edited by anamika244 - 25 December 2014 at 9:00am

anjs

..TU... IF-Rockerz
..TU...
..TU...

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 8:47am | IP Logged
I hate the word GHAR ka CHIRAG.
why betas can only become ghar ka chirag.

This chirag is the one behaving badly with raman.

Still love this chirag.

SHagun will loose adi and his custody will be given to raman.

melody23

sweetiepiee090 Senior Member
sweetiepiee090
sweetiepiee090

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 8:53am | IP Logged

Bang on i agree he s selfish wen Ishita brng shagun earlier drunk he said tat she bring her sautan to hme nxt time if she wants to do such social service den he vl send her out of his home nd nw wen she brng same women her sautan with his son nd agree to keep 24*7 n frnt of him he doesn't hv any prb once he didnt agrue nd sayng tat she s so good tat thnkng abt his son well being (don't say tat he s cmpltly over shagun nw cz its nthng to do wth it here).. Same goes to toshiji also being self ishra fr his Ghar ka cheerag.. Ishita mahan vl Nvr learn frm previous lesson..

DivianTanz_Divz

anjs IF-Sizzlerz
anjs
anjs

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 8:55am | IP Logged

he didnt do this, he didnt do that...etc etc...all agreed...but why cant she standup for her own self for once...

if tomorrow she drinks poison, will you still blame Raman that he didnt stop Ishita from drinking poison...shouldnt she be smart enough to 'NOT DRINK IT"

i totally agree with you that Raman should have raised his voice...but Ishita has more say in the house...so ideally she shudve raised her voice against Shagun staying there...her 'MAI KYA KARTI' was totally un-convincing

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AnnieKpPanoramicNisha0604

Go to top