loved the precap! - Page 3

Posted: 9 years ago
Why can't they find her a house and make her stay there? What the hell is with ishita? ðŸ˜¡ Or make her stay in her amma's house. Amma will teach Shagun a lesson.
Originally posted by sweetiepiee090

Bang on i agree he s selfish wen Ishita brng shagun earlier drunk he said tat she bring her sautan to hme nxt time if she wants to do such social service den he vl send her out of his home nd nw wen she brng same women her sautan with his son nd agree to keep 24*7 n frnt of him he doesn't hv any prb once he didnt agrue nd sayng tat she s so good tat thnkng abt his son well being (don't say tat he s cmpltly over shagun nw cz its nthng to do wth it here).. Same goes to toshiji also being self ishra fr his Ghar ka cheerag.. Ishita mahan vl Nvr learn frm previous lesson..

I am admit Raman being selfish but he has a reason, Adi is the son of raman and if at this stage he throws shagun out of the house ..Adi who already doesn't respect raman and behaves with him badly will now have genuine reason to hate Raman ,  if he throws shagun and adi out of the house in their time of need ..what is difference between Ashok and Raman and Adi will strongly believe all shagun told him was right, If Ishita tells shagun and adi to leave from house what impression she will have on entire bhalla family , specially Ruhi , Raman.. Though i believe her behavior towards he parents was really bad..she should have taken them to iyer house and explain the situation rather then saying those words.

Lastly to all viewers neither Raman, Ishita or bhalla's want shagun, they have to keep her in house because of Adi..whatever bad ur Son/Daughter is when they are in trouble you wont throw them out of house ..here Adi is just 11 years..hope that explains all

If you listen carefully...
toshiji's reaction and temperement...
makes every one to tension...
even simi got angry for toshiji's act...
what will ishitha do...??
Edited by iffanvidz - 9 years ago
Originally posted by tvjunk

I am admit Raman being selfish but he has a reason, Adi is the son of raman and if at this stage he throws shagun out of the house ..Adi who already doesn't respect raman and behaves with him badly will now have genuine reason to hate Raman ,  if he throws shagun and adi out of the house in their time of need ..what is difference between Ashok and Raman and Adi will strongly believe all shagun told him was right, If Ishita tells shagun and adi to leave from house what impression she will have on entire bhalla family , specially Ruhi , Raman.. Though i believe her behavior towards he parents was really bad..she should have taken them to iyer house and explain the situation rather then saying those words.

Lastly to all viewers neither Raman, Ishita or bhalla's want shagun, they have to keep her in house because of Adi..whatever bad ur Son/Daughter is when they are in trouble you wont throw them out of house ..here Adi is just 11 years..hope that explains all

Bhalla house is NOT Ishita Bhalla's her husband and father in law are NOT dead... YET...😡
Will Ishita appreciate it if Raman makes decisions for the Iyer family?
Making decisions ABOUT SHAGUN is OUT OF Ishita Bhalla's REALM OF AUTHORITY😡
I am deeply disappointed that they did NOT show us a scene where Mr Bhalla and Raman are JOINTLY discussing this shit
Its almost like Ishita is the main bread winner and so has complete authority... she DOES NOT have the right to approve the stay of a cheating lying first daughter in law😡

She is ONLY A BAHU... sorry... feminists can chew me up...

WHY DO WE HAVE JOINT FAMILIES THEN?
So  likes of Ishita Bhalla can run amok with their self appointed sense of authority?

The fact is..Ishita did a grave mistake and the whole Bhalla family is accomplice in this mistake. If anyone (Mr Bhalla, Toshi or Raman) would've taken strong stand against Ishita's this decision, Ishita being the DIL had to agree as an order. Ishita is at fault, so is the Bhalla family. Bhalla family is doing this for Adi's well being, Ishita too is doing this for Adi and out of her mahaan mentality. All are right at their side considering emotion, but no one is right considering logically.
Originally posted by DivAniTanni

The fact is..Ishita did a grave mistake and the whole Bhalla family is accomplice in this mistake. If anyone (Mr Bhalla, Toshi or Raman) would've taken strong stand against Ishita's this decision, Ishita being the DIL had to agree as an order. Ishita is at fault, so is the Bhalla family. Bhalla family is doing this for Adi's well being, Ishita too is doing this for Adi and out of her mahaan mentality. All are right at their side considering emotion, but no one is right considering logically.
but what emotion explains ishita insulting her parents for shagun!!!
That was totally wrong! No logic no emotion explains that!
Shagun insulted ishita parents mihikha tried to snatch ruhi from her.. For such lady ishita insulted her parents that was unpardonable! No sympathies with such character!
Originally posted by anamika244

Shagun insulted ishita parents mihikha tried to snatch ruhi from her.. For such lady ishita insulted her parents that was unpardonable! No sympathies with such character!

BTW, was that really insulting? She said what is true from a DIL view. Did the Iyers take it as insult? They dint seem to be insulted, just sad at the decision. Then why are we taking this as insult?
About insulting...the other lead character has done PhD in this for his own interest. At least Ishita's ones are for someone's good, be it for a bad person. No sympathy for that lead from me.
Originally posted by anamika244

today i felt so bad for Mr n Mrs Iyer...bhagwan aisi beti kisiko na de...they support her in everything...always worry for her...always wants the best for her...Ruhi is her daughter today only cause of Mr Iyer...and she asked them to leaver her house today...and for whom, for that conniving cheating characterless woman, who just a few days back had called her and her sister S**ts...😡

very bad day for the Iyers...i so wished that they hadnt forgiven her n moved to chennai permanently
Edited by anjs - 9 years ago

BTW, was that really insulting? She said what is true from a DIL view. Did the Iyers take it as insult? They dint seem to be insulted, just sad at the decision. Then why are we taking this as insult?
About insulting...the other lead character has done PhD in this for his own interest. At least Ishita's ones are for someone's good, be it for a bad person. No sympathy for that lead from me.

thats the best solution for everything...blame Raman to hide Ishita's fault...

I don't know why r u purposefully making it raman vs ishita! If u blame raman that not gonna make ishita right!
No one asked her to behave like that with her parents for shagun! She herself did it!

According to me Ishita was totally wrong !
Her parents always supported her loved her! Made her successful dentist! They don't deserve such behaviour !
maybe u find it right!

We can always disagree!Edited by anamika244 - 9 years ago