Users

Frequent Posters

iffanvidz thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: anamika244

😆 😆

seriously! I don't think so. !

I want ishita to say once I want shagun out of this house. If even then toshiji n raman keep shagun then i'l believe u

Aadhi Can't live without shagun...
like how ishitha got raman for ruhi...
they have to bear shagun for aadhi also...
ITS LIKE BUY ONE GET ONE FREE...offer...(indirectly we pay for both)...
divine_16 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: anamika244

see final outcome will be good I know.. Becoz ishita is a positive lead character so whatever she does hv good outcome ultimately. Writer will show that!

But the approach is totally wrong! Cvs r giving wrong msg through those characters. The way ishita behaved with iyers was totally wrong.

Even whatever mihikha did was right then she saved shagun from ashok na. 😲 ]
So what im trying tosaying approach is totally wrong. This situation can be handled in many logical ways! 😲

I agree with u totally.The way cv's r showing everything is so not done.
And I was stunned to see Ishita react to her parents like that.What does she mean by saying that they shouldn't interfere in her household matters?Arrey they r her parents...won't they raise their voice if they see something weird is done by their daughter?They are her parents ...they know how Shaguin is.Won't they show their concern about her daughter?
As much I'm angry on Ishita taking such a decision...but I don't understand why doesn't anyone stay firm and say Ishita firmly to chuck out such a stupid idea from her head.Why doesn't Raman shout at her just like he did before and Toshi...I really have nothing to say.
Edited by divine_16 - 9 years ago
Panoramic thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: DivAniTanni

I am angry with Ishita's decision, but am angrier with Toshi and Raman. They silently agreed to Ishita's decision for their Chirag. Raman was delighted hearing Adi and Shagun's staying in their house. He dint even shout for once against Ishita for not keeping Shagun at home. Instead, he thanked her for Adi's wellbeing. He himself wants Shagun to stay for Adi, so why blame Ishita only? If he protests strongly once, what would've Ishita done? I want to see that once. And, I don't have sympathy for the Bhallas and esp. Raman. He is selfish when it comes to Adi, he can embrace Shagun even for Adi's sake. He and Ishita both need treatment and punishment, not the villains.

Then why cnt ishita be selfish?! Why doesn't she say she wants shagun out of her house.

Even though adi is raman child but he never said he wants shagun in his house. Its always ishita's plan why???

Today she behaved horribly with iyers n I've no explanation for tat.. In front of shagun she insulted her parents!!! Was that needed for someone like shagun?!

Why is she going out of way for shagun wen no one is forcing her.

There was never a,scene where raman said he wants shagun at bhalla house n ishita refused it.

I want ishita to say she wants shagun out of her house!

But here she is insulting her parents for shagun!!!!! No one forced ishita here. She is willingly doing this! Edited by anamika244 - 9 years ago
..TU... thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I hate the word GHAR ka CHIRAG.
why betas can only become ghar ka chirag.

This chirag is the one behaving badly with raman.

Still love this chirag.

SHagun will loose adi and his custody will be given to raman.

sweetiepiee090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I am angry with Ishita's decision, but am angrier with Toshi and Raman. They silently agreed to Ishita's decision for their Chirag. Raman was delighted hearing Adi and Shagun's staying in their house. He dint even shout for once against Ishita for not keeping Shagun at home. Instead, he thanked her for Adi's wellbeing. He himself wants Shagun to stay for Adi, so why blame Ishita only? If he protests strongly once, what would've Ishita done? I want to see that once. And, I don't have sympathy for the Bhallas and esp. Raman. He is selfish when it comes to Adi, he can embrace Shagun even for Adi's sake. He and Ishita both need treatment and punishment, not the villains.

Bang on i agree he s selfish wen Ishita brng shagun earlier drunk he said tat she bring her sautan to hme nxt time if she wants to do such social service den he vl send her out of his home nd nw wen she brng same women her sautan with his son nd agree to keep 24*7 n frnt of him he doesn't hv any prb once he didnt agrue nd sayng tat she s so good tat thnkng abt his son well being (don't say tat he s cmpltly over shagun nw cz its nthng to do wth it here).. Same goes to toshiji also being self ishra fr his Ghar ka cheerag.. Ishita mahan vl Nvr learn frm previous lesson..
anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

he didnt do this, he didnt do that...etc etc...all agreed...but why cant she standup for her own self for once...

if tomorrow she drinks poison, will you still blame Raman that he didnt stop Ishita from drinking poison...shouldnt she be smart enough to 'NOT DRINK IT"

i totally agree with you that Raman should have raised his voice...but Ishita has more say in the house...so ideally she shudve raised her voice against Shagun staying there...her 'MAI KYA KARTI' was totally un-convincing
iffanvidz thumbnail
These people are not giving any suggestions...
just go on say mera bacha..mera bacha...
first scene..why toshiji unnecessarily raising her voice...to ishitha...
you lady got more expereince in handling...
give some suggestions like...
you keep aadhi and shagun with you...
ask raman and ishitha to switch to new house...
you people are more caring for ishra,,,,
they don't find time to express their feeling...
let them live in separate house...
Toshiji you order raman and ishitha  to look for new house...
let raman come in weekend and spend some time with aadhi...
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: anjs

he didnt do this, he didnt do that...etc etc...all agreed...but why cant she standup for her own self for once...

if tomorrow she drinks poison, will you still blame Raman that he didnt stop Ishita from drinking poison...shouldnt she be smart enough to 'NOT DRINK IT"

i totally agree with you that Raman should have raised his voice...but Ishita has more say in the house...so ideally she shudve raised her voice against Shagun staying there...her 'MAI KYA KARTI' was totally un-convincing

Ishita's stupidity is NEVER her fault

Its always Raman's

Raman was WILLING TO LEAVE HER, phir usko maar peet kar GHASEETKAR collar pakadkar kheechkar KYON LAAYI?😡
Panoramic thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: iffanvidz

These people are not giving any suggestions...
just go on say mera bacha..mera bacha...
first scene..why toshiji unnecessarily raising her voice...to ishitha...
you lady got more expereince in handling...
give some suggestions like...
you keep aadhi and shagun with you...
ask raman and ishitha to switch to new house...
you people are more caring for ishra,,,,
they don't find time to express their feeling...
let them live in separate house...
Toshiji you order raman and ishitha to look for new house...
let raman come in weekend and spend some time with aadhi...

ishita listens to anyone?!!!
She didn't listen to her parents.. Ulta insulted them.. That was not at all required! Why she behaved that way with her parents?!!!
iffanvidz thumbnail
Mr.bhalla the family head...(senior)
atleast you speak man...
Give the solution for it...