Zindagi Channel

India-Forums

Zindagi Channel
Zindagi Channel

The BEST scene of Fawad khan according to you is ..... (Page 9)

TeAmo_Messi IF-Stunnerz
TeAmo_Messi
TeAmo_Messi

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 11:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bubbly_Shanaya

@Sundas and @Neerjaa I watched sum scenes of KKL todae! Fawad was powerful as Sarmad. The way he was manipulated by that Maulana was sumthing that we cum across evryday..!! He was preached all the wrong things about Islam. @Sundas I did see his look as Sarmad.. Wasnt he too young back then? He lukd like the guy just outta college..!! And later on he lukd so hott in that beard.. A less of that boyish charm, yet not like an ugly terrorist! I wudnt have mind if in place of Maryam u know!? ROFL Wink Can any1 please post the video of that monolouge scene and the when he forces himself on her! Please! Big smile
yeas it was back in 2006-2007 phase, so fawad was 25 i think.. but he looked much more younger ... yeah that beard is the sole accessory for sarmad being gushed all over... LOL ... shanaya, they do not show the rape scene, its just Fawad's monologue and then he slams the door of the room, the impact is so great that you get horrified that ohh he will rape her.. i must say the performances and direction was superbe mujju ka taimoor chacha hai ..LOL indeed.. and guess what sarmad ka dad mer

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Archangel.

Neerjaa IF-Sizzlerz
Neerjaa
Neerjaa

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 11:28am | IP Logged
 Here i am posting the scene that you mentioned . Anywhere he looks evil ? You really feel sorry for him where he was just brainwashed with that  trash . When he enters that room that time she was escaped but was caught . But still there was no lust or anything in his voice as if he did not want  to go through . VERY SUBTLE PERFORMANCE  . 

Edited by Neerjaa - 30 December 2014 at 11:28am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

crazy4fawadDefLeppardUglyDuckling..Archangel.TeAmo_Messi

ridzisharma80 IF-Dazzler
ridzisharma80
ridzisharma80

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 11:54am | IP Logged
I like his every scene...Smile
Most favrts r...

1) funny scene with kashaf where he lied and caught...
2) d rain scene in humsafar
3) chandani raat with kashaf frm zindagi gulzar hai..
4) every romantic talk wala scenes from ZGH...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NeerjaaTeAmo_Messi

TeAmo_Messi IF-Stunnerz
TeAmo_Messi
TeAmo_Messi

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
omgeee neerja, thank u so much.. i know shanaya had asked for it, but now i will watch it again.. eeeks 

Neerjaa

Neerjaa IF-Sizzlerz
Neerjaa
Neerjaa

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 5:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by harshu.sundas

omgeee neerja, thank u so much.. i know shanaya had asked for it, but now i will watch it again.. eeeks 

watch it carefully and then with new perspective . and bythe way but does eeeks means?

.Archangel. IF-Sizzlerz
.Archangel.
.Archangel.

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 7:26am | IP Logged
@Sundas He lukd even younger than 25! Pata nhi kaunsi anti aging cream lagata hai yeh haseen banda!! ROFL Haye Fawadoo!! Day DreamingHeart @Neerja Thank you soo much gurl! Im sure gonna watch it!! Big smile

Neerjaa

Neerjaa IF-Sizzlerz
Neerjaa
Neerjaa

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 7:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bubbly_Shanaya

@Sundas He lukd even younger than 25! Pata nhi kaunsi anti aging cream lagata hai yeh haseen banda!! ROFL Haye Fawadoo!! Day DreamingHeart @Neerja Thank you soo much gurl! Im sure gonna watch it!! Big smile

I had downloaded this movie for sometime but was not so keen to watch as i knew it was acclaimed  movie .Heard about this movie when it was released and that time did not know anything about FK. . He is looking very young not more than 18 . I loved the last part where Nasirudin Shah comes and describes the Quran . And when you look at Sarmad ,he is just a young boy who was gone wrong way , his vulnerability in the court .  

.Archangel.

crazy4fawad Goldie
crazy4fawad
crazy4fawad

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 7:44am | IP Logged
Choose my fave Fawad Khan Scene???

OMG!!

I cant even choose between my fave characters ...how can i chooose fave scenes!

But stillli give it a try!!

1. ZGH - The swing scene--- this was my fave ZGH scene ...all thanks to sizzling chem between FK n SS

2. HS - The scene where Asher confronts his Mom Farida - One of the best performances by FKClapClap

3. Khoobsurat - the day he kisses Mili and next day morning..he meets her on the terrace and looks very tired..i loved the way he just conveyed the stress of it all thru his eyes n bidy language

4. KKL - the scene where maryam tries to escape and after that Sarmad forces himself..his vulnerability and how he gets maniapulated is shown very subtle and yet hits u hard!

5. KKL  - The scene in the end when Sarmad breakdowns!

6. Numm - The scene where Wali tells Badey Sahab -- Ek shohar apni biwi par apni daulat luta raha hai...omg..his expressions and the way he delivers the dialogue..is simply superb

7. NUmm - When Mahjabeen asks him - Kya mein Qasim se mil sakti hu -- the way Wali answrs..aapko yeh poochne ki zarurat nahi...there is a hint of a smile and that stern look..i loved FK in Numm esp!

8. Armaan - His scenes with Sherfu are superbly hilarious..the car pushing one and my fave sequence is when Vassay is in room upstairs..all cozy n comfy..and FK is out in the snow ..one of the funniest sequence..

9. Lastly my fave fave scene - Dastaan- The proposal scene where hasan proposes to Bano..i have seen this a million times and can watch it ten million times again and it never fails to give me goosebumps!!EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Edited by crazy4fawad - 31 December 2014 at 7:44am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

DefLeppardUglyDuckling.Neerjaa

Go to top