Zindagi Channel

India-Forums

Zindagi Channel
Zindagi Channel

The BEST scene of Fawad khan according to you is ..... (Page 7)

TeAmo_Messi IF-Stunnerz
TeAmo_Messi
TeAmo_Messi

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 2:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by whiterose29

Originally posted by harshu.sundas

Originally posted by whiterose29

Originally posted by RockChicGirl

The best tragic scene where you bawled..
I dont bawl...but I loved the scene where Asher meets Hareem for the first time...comes back to office and bawls. The guy looks so hot while bawling. I hope he bawls in every film he does. LOL

The best comedy scene, where you laughed like a crazy woman ...
I grin like a fool in every scene of his. LOL

The best romantic scene of his ( i am sure this is a hard job )
Its very easy...the terrace scene in ZGH.

The best scene in terms of his acting.. tough again
Zaroon's confrontation scenes with Kashaf...and the scene after the library scene in ZGH.

The best scene of his with the other women opposite him...
The scene with Asmara when he tells her his way or highway before their engagement is broken.

The best dialogue , where his delivery made you pause and rewind, pause again and rewind, and listen to that pice in a loop... ( i have so many of them...Day Dreaming )
All of ZGH especially starting from the time Zaroon and Kashaf meet again. Its my routine to watch a few ZGH before going off to sleep every night.

shreya, papa and papa ki jaan scenes used to be so cuddly and everytime the daughter's heart in me would be so satisfied.. hahahaha .. i wnat my kids dad to be like Fawad.. umm i mean Asher .. truly..Day Dreaming

and one of the Zaroon scenes when i giggled and grined like a pagal was when zaroon within a time span of 10 minutes called everybody because he was so scared of kashaf and how chudail would kill him as he had prooposed her...ROFL

@Bold- OMG I totally forgot that scene ROFL I'll add this one to my list too ROFL ROFL
 zaroon ne sabko phone kiya, and i was praying ke plsss asmara ko bhi kardey, kamina zaroon ke liye sabkuch possible tha.ROFL. fahreen, nadia, asmara ... and why did kashaf remember all the gf names ?ROFL

Wondering what would have been Asmara's reaction ROFL
 none of her reactions ever mattered for zaroon anyway... Asmara was such a wannabe, thank god zaroon ne usko acha sabak sikhaya ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

whiterose29

nikitaloveu IF-Rockerz
nikitaloveu
nikitaloveu

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 3:14am | IP Logged
i just love all fawad's scene bcoz he is there with his presence he create  magic

TeAmo_Messi

.Archangel. IF-Sizzlerz
.Archangel.
.Archangel.

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 4:22am | IP Logged
The Best Tragic Scene where I Bawled- It has to be that scene in Humsafar where Asher thinks Khirad betrayed his love.. The shot at the sea-side, His expressions, His Anguish..!! The way he screams inside the car in fustration has to be it for me! Big smile The Best Scene where I laughed like a Crazy Woman- The scene in ZGH where Zaroon is eager to talk to Kashaf but is scared..ROFL Calling his parents and Sara in the gap of some minutes were hillarious!! ROFL The Best Romantic Scene- Hayeee! I soo wish that I wud get this chance to raomance him..Day Dreaming Anywayz, Best has to 2 actually..!! One was in the ZaShaf FB where he says.."Tumhein Mujhse Accha Mard Nhi Milega." and Secondly frm Dastaan, The Hassan-Bano scene where he asks her to marry him! Day Dreaming HayeHeart The Best Scene wid Other Woman- The Sara-Asher Scene from Humsafar where Asher apologizes to her..!! Loved his expressions.Heart The Best Scene of his Dialouge Delivery- Undoubtly Asher-Fareeda Confontration! Pure Brilliance!

Edited by Bubbly_Shanaya - 27 December 2014 at 4:24am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NeerjaaTeAmo_Messi

.Archangel. IF-Sizzlerz
.Archangel.
.Archangel.

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 4:27am | IP Logged
Spcly when he sayz, "Agar Baseerat Hussain ne bhi aapse saboot maanga hota toh?" It was Tremendous! And also, when Khirad leaves his cabin after telling him about Hareem.. The way he screams, GET OUT!! His Rage was electrifying! Clap The Scene where he was the most goodlooking- I think Post leap in ZGH! He lukd Hotter! Day Dreaming and after his marriage.. He lukd Hottest!! Day DreamingHeart In Humsafar, When he wud be wearing those, White Shalwar-Kurta! He lukd lyk a messenger of god! Day Dreaming Also in Dastaan, In his classic bandhgala kurtas wid Shalwar! He lukd classicly rich.. And In Behadd, In that white Shirt! Day Dreaming Uff too many!! Heart

Edited by Bubbly_Shanaya - 27 December 2014 at 4:42am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Neerjaawhiterose29TeAmo_Messi

TeAmo_Messi IF-Stunnerz
TeAmo_Messi
TeAmo_Messi

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 8:40am | IP Logged
@Shanaya :- Stop it, me giggling like a crazy woman now..Silly
Yes Asher's lone and echoing screams inside the car, i wanted to hit on sarmad for making that shot so short, it should have been longer, i can see him screaming in that state forever .. ahhh such a blissful scene it was.. and awww Fawadoo , he actually turns into a red and pink adorable apple pie with those crying faces..Day Dreaming

and Hassan proposing bano, has to be extremely passionate, Hassan was the most passionate of all FK characters, and the way he even touched bano used to give me so many feels.. no wonder later on the separation and yearn for her turned out to be so tear jerky...

Zaroon and his kaands, esp when women r involved.. this guy never failed to make me..Day DreamingROFL esp he knows kashaf would insult the hell outta him, and still he would go after her.. crazy boy, come after me na, why only kashaf..ROFL

Sara and Asher's last scene is one of my favourite's too, andone of those scene when Naveen and Fawad shared some very intense and killing chemistry, that scene makes u believe that yes Sara and Asher indeed shares a very deep bond, something greater than friendship and lesser than Love .. and Asher's lone tear .. sighs.. this was a classy scene indeed..Clap

.Archangel.

TeAmo_Messi IF-Stunnerz
TeAmo_Messi
TeAmo_Messi

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 8:41am | IP Logged
and how come none of u are mentioning my sarmad's cruelity and that bombastic monologue before he rapes his wife.. Ohhh Khuda ke liye is something, which i watched only once and i can just talk about it again and again.. FK FK FK , what are you ?
.Archangel. IF-Sizzlerz
.Archangel.
.Archangel.

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 11:15am | IP Logged

and how come none of u are mentioning my sarmad's cruelity and that bombastic monologue before he rapes his wife.. Ohhh Khuda ke liye is something, which i watched only once and i can just talk about it again and again.. FK FK FK , what are you ?
He RAPED His Wife??? Shocked Why?? Details of the scene pls! Big smile Dhat Teri Ki Yaar!! I didnt want KKL! Unhappy But heard about Fawad being Powerful as Sarmad! Day Dreaming
Neerjaa IF-Sizzlerz
Neerjaa
Neerjaa

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 9:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bubbly_Shanaya

He RAPED His Wife??? Shocked Why?? Details of the scene pls! Big smile Dhat Teri Ki Yaar!! I didnt want KKL! Unhappy But heard about Fawad being Powerful as Sarmad! Day Dreaming

I today saw KKL but nothing was shown  .  And he was shown to bf repentant what he did . Loved the whole movie and with other actors . You really feel sorry about Sarmad , how youngsters are brainwashed . He was provoked to go to his wife and all in the name of religion .  and still he was not comfortable within himself . He was not a hardliner . Watchable movie and in the last it was Nasirudin Shah who just  was the best . 

Edited by Neerjaa - 30 December 2014 at 9:20am

TeAmo_Messi

Go to top