Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Neerjaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: Bubbly_Shanaya

@Sundas and @Neerjaa I watched sum scenes of KKL todae! Fawad was powerful as Sarmad. The way he was manipulated by that Maulana was sumthing that we cum across evryday..!! He was preached all the wrong things about Islam. @Sundas I did see his look as Sarmad.. Wasnt he too young back then? He lukd like the guy just outta college..!! And later on he lukd so hott in that beard.. A less of that boyish charm, yet not like an ugly terrorist! I wudnt have mind if in place of Maryam u know!? 🤣 😉 Can any1 please post the video of that monolouge scene and the when he forces himself on her! Please! 😃

H says one dialogue which Sundas mentioned while closing the door and after that nothing was there but i did not find him looking evil , cruel  expressions  anywhere . He was just looking 16- 17 or in that age group . And very real . I liked the girl , is she the top model of Pakistan as i read the same name in some ad picture with FK. . I have downloaded the film , will just cut that portion and upload the video.
ye wali and sara hai na ..

Shanaya, i think apart from me, only u are an Asher-Sara fangal too..  ohh as much as i love Khisher, i loved Asher-sara too.. sighs.. 
Originally posted by: Neerjaa

Wen he was with those so called terrorist even then there was no  hardcore evil on his face , not even in his expressions ever . He was shown to be very young and brainwashed  .His blind faith on that head of the group . very well story told . 

yes, thats how brilliam  he was.. he didnt let the devilish charm to override his innocence.. and yes his blind faith and then the way he feels guilty, awww.. he was very young and immatured too...
Originally posted by: Neerjaa

H says one dialogue which Sundas mentioned while closing the door and after that nothing was there but i did not find him looking evil , cruel  expressions  anywhere . He was just looking 16- 17 or in that age group . And very real . I liked the girl , is she the top model of Pakistan as i read the same name in some ad picture with FK. . I have downloaded the film , will just cut that portion and upload the video.

Neerja, that girl is iman ali, she did the lux ad opposite fawad.. and they do make a nice pair .. 
Originally posted by: Bubbly_Shanaya

@Sundas and @Neerjaa I watched sum scenes of KKL todae! Fawad was powerful as Sarmad. The way he was manipulated by that Maulana was sumthing that we cum across evryday..!! He was preached all the wrong things about Islam. @Sundas I did see his look as Sarmad.. Wasnt he too young back then? He lukd like the guy just outta college..!! And later on he lukd so hott in that beard.. A less of that boyish charm, yet not like an ugly terrorist! I wudnt have mind if in place of Maryam u know!? 🤣 😉 Can any1 please post the video of that monolouge scene and the when he forces himself on her! Please! 😃

yeas it was back in 2006-2007 phase, so fawad was 25 i think.. but he looked much more younger ... yeah that beard is the sole accessory for sarmad being gushed all over... LOL ... shanaya, they do not show the rape scene, its just Fawad's monologue and then he slams the door of the room, the impact is so great that you get horrified that ohh he will rape her.. i must say the performances and direction was superbe mujju ka taimoor chacha hai ..😆 indeed.. and guess what sarmad ka dad mer
Neerjaa thumbnail
 Here i am posting the scene that you mentioned . Anywhere he looks evil ? You really feel sorry for him where he was just brainwashed with that  trash . When he enters that room that time she was escaped but was caught . But still there was no lust or anything in his voice as if he did not want  to go through . VERY SUBTLE PERFORMANCE  . 

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=20HYhRzKpBo[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by Neerjaa - 9 years ago
ridzisharma80 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I like his every scene...😊
Most favrts r...

1) funny scene with kashaf where he lied and caught...
2) d rain scene in humsafar
3) chandani raat with kashaf frm zindagi gulzar hai..
4) every romantic talk wala scenes from ZGH...
omgeee neerja, thank u so much.. i know shanaya had asked for it, but now i will watch it again.. eeeks 
Neerjaa thumbnail
Originally posted by: harshu.sundas

omgeee neerja, thank u so much.. i know shanaya had asked for it, but now i will watch it again.. eeeks 

watch it carefully and then with new perspective . and bythe way but does eeeks means?

Moodie-Munchkin thumbnail
@Sundas He lukd even younger than 25! Pata nhi kaunsi anti aging cream lagata hai yeh haseen banda!! 🤣 Haye Fawadoo!! ❤️ @Neerja Thank you soo much gurl! Im sure gonna watch it!! 😃