Zindagi Channel

India-Forums

Zindagi Channel
Zindagi Channel

The BEST scene of Fawad khan according to you is ..... (Page 6)

TeAmo_Messi IF-Addictz
TeAmo_Messi
TeAmo_Messi

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 10:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by whiterose29

Originally posted by harshu.sundas

I've watched only 2 shows of Fawu, Humsafar & ZGH, so my choices will be from these only :P

Tragic Scene would be his breakdown scene after discovering Khirad's letter which she wrote to him 4 years ago. That scene... I literally cried for him. Broken Heart

Comedy Scene would be from ZGH, when he calls Kashaf and then disconnects, wondering what was he trying to speak to her! LOL Also, the scene when Sara asks him about Kashaf, "Zyada se zyada kya keh degi wo tumhe?" And Zaroon is like "Usi baat ka toh darr hai..." LOL He was damn adorable as Zaroon! Heart

Best scene in terms of dialogue & acting has to be the confrontation scene undoubtedly! Star Each word Asher said to Fareeda while defending Khirad... Man, that was one BEST scenes I ever saw in any television show, whether Indian or Pakistani. Clap One of my favorite dialogues of that scene is "Hareem meri beti hai...Agar iss baat ka koi saboot nahi hai toh saboot toh iss baat ka bhi nahi hai ki main Baseerat Hussain ka beta hun." "Gaali chaahe baap ko di jaaye ya beti ko... Gaali toh mujhe hi di gayi na..." (I was so in awe of that scene)! Star

And yes, about romantic scenes its really a tough choice... Day Dreaming He was equally good with both Sanam & Mahira and I love all of their romantic scenes! Heart

the breakdown scene, the best of any tv show .. the son in him, husband in him, when both the souls were torn apart .. and how unbelievably brutal it was, that very moment u realise that Asher also didnt deserve all these.. i did bawl.. CryCry

and his scene with fareeda .. " biwi to dokha deti hai mummy, lekin maa tou dhoka nahi dia karti na " ... ouch something inside gets shattered... 

i was so happy that zaroon had no tragedies in his life.. fawad being tragic onsceen is something thats stays and haunts the audience...

@Red- Tell me about it... I still remember being too moved by a mere glimpse of him discovering the letter and then repenting over his deeds in the precap... It was like you know.. I won't be able to sleep properly until I watch the ending episode of HS... Literally!

I guess this is why I loved Zaroon a little more than Asher...I mean everyone has to go through some worst moments & problems in their lives, but the way Zaroon used to look upon life made me fall for him. <3 Day Dreaming

u know sometimes i wonder, because zaroon never worshipped anybody, so he was saved from the torture.. worshipping your parents, best friend, or even wife isnt something very un-natural or wrong, but Ashar's devotion for people whom he loved, the WHITNESS which never seemed to be irritating but pityful, won me over him.. Zaroon was born to be loved ...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Saima2010whiterose29

TeAmo_Messi IF-Addictz
TeAmo_Messi
TeAmo_Messi

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 10:20am | IP Logged

Originally posted by RockChicGirl

The best tragic scene where you bawled..
I dont bawl...but I loved the scene where Asher meets Hareem for the first time...comes back to office and bawls. The guy looks so hot while bawling. I hope he bawls in every film he does. LOL

The best comedy scene, where you laughed like a crazy woman ...
I grin like a fool in every scene of his. LOL

The best romantic scene of his ( i am sure this is a hard job )
Its very easy...the terrace scene in ZGH.

The best scene in terms of his acting.. tough again
Zaroon's confrontation scenes with Kashaf...and the scene after the library scene in ZGH.

The best scene of his with the other women opposite him...
The scene with Asmara when he tells her his way or highway before their engagement is broken.

The best dialogue , where his delivery made you pause and rewind, pause again and rewind, and listen to that pice in a loop... ( i have so many of them...Day Dreaming )
All of ZGH especially starting from the time Zaroon and Kashaf meet again. Its my routine to watch a few ZGH before going off to sleep every night.

shreya, papa and papa ki jaan scenes used to be so cuddly and everytime the daughter's heart in me would be so satisfied.. hahahaha .. i wnat my kids dad to be like Fawad.. umm i mean Asher .. truly..Day Dreaming

and one of the Zaroon scenes when i giggled and grined like a pagal was when zaroon within a time span of 10 minutes called everybody because he was so scared of kashaf and how chudail would kill him as he had prooposed her...ROFL

@Bold- OMG I totally forgot that scene ROFL I'll add this one to my list too ROFL ROFL
 zaroon ne sabko phone kiya, and i was praying ke plsss asmara ko bhi kardey, kamina zaroon ke liye sabkuch possible tha.ROFL. fahreen, nadia, asmara ... and why did kashaf remember all the gf names ?ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

whiterose29

pinkeye IF-Sizzlerz
pinkeye
pinkeye

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 10:27am | IP Logged
Before I leave this place, my last post belongs to your topic Sundas, I have nothing specific to add.

I loved, love Fawad in every frame , every shot and every bit if his acting. I will continue to do so irrespective of what people think about me as a fangirl. I may not write much gushing posts or not much good with words like many here, ,may be with less rationale too, but I followed Fawad when zindagi forum did not even exist and people of india did not swoon, appreciate or went gaga over him. Hope he gives more cherishable moments onscreen and gain more admirers. I will just wait for his work , nothing much to discuss or give opinions about as I do not want to end up disliking him for social media frenzy. In short I love Fawad and dont see justifying my thoughts time and again. And surely do not want to get tagged as a person who is negative or a fan who wants to control fav's decisions. I never did that, will never do so. I always admired Fawad the actor and the man he is, and any one else's opinions cannot change that. So thats why to your topic reply , the answer is - his every scene I loved and cherish till date.
And Sundas, one thing to admit, I envy you for being this unapologetic while fangirling for fawad. Take care dear. Nice knowing you & all. Hug

Edited by pinkeye - 26 December 2014 at 11:26am

Saima2010

Neerjaa IF-Sizzlerz
Neerjaa
Neerjaa

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 10:45am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Neerjaa

While reading Khirad,s letter and one more when he returns back and looks at Hareem,s picture ,controls his crying ,that time his expressions. In fact HS has many and so has Dastaan in the later part 

I think ZGH has his best comic scenes , his expressions while calling Kashaf sitting like a ullu  . His wedding night where saying something and thinking opposite .

Both are outside under the moonlit night & when talking t Kashaf on phone seductively  . He was subtle but his voice and eyes were enough . Just liked him when Kashf accepts her love for him and he just gives a smile and says i know .

His confrontation with his mother where he was controlled , his eyes ,voice modulation were the best . all his emotions were at the same time . hurt , betrayal and kind of a dead soul .
And from Dastaan also i find it to be quite difficult when he meets Bano and she tells him what she went through and asking him where he was ? That time he again gave his best
.And when look at Numm not easy to convince viewers with your chemistry with a woman who is years older to you . And in ZGH again the look in his eyes when was askedto say sorry to Kashaf in library fiasco . That time he has blood in his eyes ready to kill her .

The best dialogue , where his delivery made you pause and rewind, pause again and rewind, and listen to that piece in a loop..
Should not be justifying if i say one of his work . Dastaan i saw long time back , Numm is my favorite and liked when he tells his GF , looking straight in to his eyes that giving this gift to my wife as a token of love . In HS when he was in the bathroom and his conscious talking to him .Arre there are many in ZGH .  

And the scene where you felt he just could not look like a mortal, but immortally good looking ...
Do not know exactly but liked him with his sincerity when he proposed to Kashaf . His asking forgiveness to Khirad.

With other woman ..

I found his going to Sara and then asking for forgiveness with lone tear in his eyes . He did great job there

I do not know when was the last time any actor made me like his every work . Just readso many pf other posts now . you have unlimited scenes in every show which are just within 26 episodes . Its not fangiri . He deserves to be appreciated and its not just limited to girls even manfolk are also appreciating his work .

that lone tear.. i can write 2 essays on that lone tear .. that scene itself deserved an award fro Fawad.. and that was the only moment neerja, when i really felt bad for sara and simultaneously i loathed her, her childhood best friend, the man she loves so much, was asking nothing but her forgiveness, how could she snub him ? and irony was that sara blamed Ashar for not moving on from khirad, and then what was she doing ? she herself couldnt mover over Ashar ... 
She was living in fool.s paradise

Neerja, i loved his line " main abb kisise mohabbat nahi karta sara " ... the amount of pain hidden in those lines, and then sara refuting that " woh itna sabkuch karkey achi hai, tumhari ghar mein bass bhi gayi, tumhari beti ki maa bhi hai " ... this convo was immensely heartbreaking... and that day probably sara understood that Ashar has been hopelessly in love with khirad, there is a no comeback for him...

I am emotional kind of person but do not cry while watching these shows or movies . something touches you somewhere then you have tears without you knowing and same happened in HS.
After their separation period when Khirad calls her from the hospital and her heart wrenching cry when Asher put down the phone . When Doctor tells them that surgery is successful that time Asher slowly turning to her and when she leaves to say thanks to God . Voice modulation in Asher where he very softly asks her Kahan ja rahi ho . Hats off to makers where  Viewers felt the Asher,s tormented soul also and naturally credit to FK  who convinced the viewers with his fabulous acting .
 Yes i felt sorry for Sara and she was from childhood was fed on that both will get married . But remember in the starting when Asher was supposed to marry Khirad ,she said to Asher if you had love the girl then i would have accepted . Then why she went after her when she saw that Asher was distancing himself after he fell in love with Khirad and even after separation period , Asher more distanced himself from her . 4 and half years are no less . Sara was just a selfish woman who was obsessed with Asher and i do not think she knew the meaning of compassion . And she was intellegent grown up woman , knew very well that Asher is still in love with Khirad . Her mother was telling her from the starting when Asher got married . So felt bad for her who herself was responsible for ruining her own life not once gave a thought to her mother .

UglyDuckling. IF-Rockerz
UglyDuckling.
UglyDuckling.

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 11:08am | IP Logged

Originally posted by -Brilliant-

HS- When he reads Khirad's letter and cries.
Dastaan-  When he comes to know Bano is alive

AA- many scenes
Dastaan- when he calls Bano a billi, its so cute and funny
ZGH- "Mujhe toh app chudail lagti thi"

ZGH- Chaand scene, when the light goes
Dastaan- "Mujhse shadi karoogi"
HS- Clip scene

HS- Fareeda and Ashar's confrontation
HS- "Main tumhe maaf kia" scene
ZGH- Library scene 
Dastaan- All his scenes with bano after she comes back

Dastaan- scene when  Suriya khala interrupts his proposal to Bano
HS- scene when he asks forgiveness From Sara
ZGH- confrontation with Asmara over her being out at night with guys

The best dialogue , where his delivery made you pause and rewind, pause again and rewind, and listen to that pice in a loop... ( i have so many of them...Day Dreaming )

Dastaan- "Mujhse Shadi karogi"
ZGH- too many to count
HS- Ashar Fareeda confrontation

And the scene where you felt he just could not look like a mortal, but immortally good looking ...

ZGH- all scenes
Humsafar- all scenes
Dastaan- all scenesROFL

@underlined- sighs.. the Ashar-Faree confrontation ... his voice was so powerful, and then he himself was bawling .. that scene itself was enuff to justify the bond of a mother and son .. that was so cruel how faree backstabbed him and equally tear jerky when Ashar accepts him mother ... Cry

the library scene .. Huh Fawad outdid everybody.. there were 3 other actors and i was watching him only.. and yeah lemme say again the " over my dead body bits " .. eeeks my zaroon..Day Dreaming

@red- lemme snatch the hamper from sunrise and give to u now .. this was prolly the most appropriate answer i swear by Asher hussain...ROFL

I love FK in angry scenes. he looks so hot in those, all angry and riled up.Embarrassed Uff!

He has an amazing voice which he uses to perfection. Every line he said to Fareeda had me getting goosebumps. Poor guy, cant trust anyone again after all that backstabbing.

I am so confused which character i love the most. Ashar or Zaroon or Hasan or WaliBlushing 

Btw, ROFL Thank u Sundas for the hamper.Party 
I can't imagine him less than perfect in any scene... he is sooo handsomeDay Dreaming kya kare.

TeAmo_Messi IF-Addictz
TeAmo_Messi
TeAmo_Messi

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 11:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pinkeye

Before I leave this place, my last post belongs to your topic Sundas, I have nothing specific to add.

I loved, love Fawad in every frame , every shot and every bit if his acting. I will continue to do so irrespective of what people think about me as a fangirl. I may not write much gushing posts or not much good with words like many here, ,may be with less rationale too, but I followed Fawad when zindagi forum did not even exist and people of india did not swoon, appreciate or went gaga over him. Hope he gives more cherishable moments onscreen and gain more admirers. I will just wait for his work , nothing much to discuss or give opinions about as I do not want to end up disliking him for social media frenzy. In short I love Fawad and dont see justifying my thoughts time and again. And surely do not want to get tagged as a person who is negative or a fan who wants to control fav's decisions. I never did that, will never do so. I always admired Fawad the actor and the man he is, and any one else's opinions cannot change that. So thats why to your topic reply , the answer is - his every scene I loved and cherish till date.
And Sundas, one thing to admit, I envy you for being this unapologetic while fangirling for fawad. Take care dear. Nice knowing you & all. Hug

Payal, Fawad is very lucky and must be very happy to have fans like you.. i always appreciated ur thoughts and concern about him.. never think like that people are mistaking you to be a bad fan.. and yeah i will miss u yaar ..Ouch
TeAmo_Messi IF-Addictz
TeAmo_Messi
TeAmo_Messi

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 12:06pm | IP Logged

While reading Khirad,s letter and one more when he returns back and looks at Hareem,s picture ,controls his crying ,that time his expressions. In fact HS has many and so has Dastaan in the later part 

I think ZGH has his best comic scenes , his expressions while calling Kashaf sitting like a ullu  . His wedding night where saying something and thinking opposite .

Both are outside under the moonlit night & when talking t Kashaf on phone seductively  . He was subtle but his voice and eyes were enough . Just liked him when Kashf accepts her love for him and he just gives a smile and says i know .

His confrontation with his mother where he was controlled , his eyes ,voice modulation were the best . all his emotions were at the same time . hurt , betrayal and kind of a dead soul .
And from Dastaan also i find it to be quite difficult when he meets Bano and she tells him what she went through and asking him where he was ? That time he again gave his best
.And when look at Numm not easy to convince viewers with your chemistry with a woman who is years older to you . And in ZGH again the look in his eyes when was askedto say sorry to Kashaf in library fiasco . That time he has blood in his eyes ready to kill her .

The best dialogue , where his delivery made you pause and rewind, pause again and rewind, and listen to that piece in a loop..
Should not be justifying if i say one of his work . Dastaan i saw long time back , Numm is my favorite and liked when he tells his GF , looking straight in to his eyes that giving this gift to my wife as a token of love . In HS when he was in the bathroom and his conscious talking to him .Arre there are many in ZGH .  

Do not know exactly but liked him with his sincerity when he proposed to Kashaf . His asking forgiveness to Khirad.

With other woman ..

I found his going to Sara and then asking for forgiveness with lone tear in his eyes . He did great job there

I do not know when was the last time any actor made me like his every work . Just readso many pf other posts now . you have unlimited scenes in every show which are just within 26 episodes . Its not fangiri . He deserves to be appreciated and its not just limited to girls even manfolk are also appreciating his work .

that lone tear.. i can write 2 essays on that lone tear .. that scene itself deserved an award fro Fawad.. and that was the only moment neerja, when i really felt bad for sara and simultaneously i loathed her, her childhood best friend, the man she loves so much, was asking nothing but her forgiveness, how could she snub him ? and irony was that sara blamed Ashar for not moving on from khirad, and then what was she doing ? she herself couldnt mover over Ashar ... 
She was living in fool.s paradise

Neerja, i loved his line " main abb kisise mohabbat nahi karta sara " ... the amount of pain hidden in those lines, and then sara refuting that " woh itna sabkuch karkey achi hai, tumhari ghar mein bass bhi gayi, tumhari beti ki maa bhi hai " ... this convo was immensely heartbreaking... and that day probably sara understood that Ashar has been hopelessly in love with khirad, there is a no comeback for him...

I am emotional kind of person but do not cry while watching these shows or movies . something touches you somewhere then you have tears without you knowing and same happened in HS.
After their separation period when Khirad calls her from the hospital and her heart wrenching cry when Asher put down the phone . When Doctor tells them that surgery is successful that time Asher slowly turning to her and when she leaves to say thanks to God . Voice modulation in Asher where he very softly asks her Kahan ja rahi ho . Hats off to makers where  Viewers felt the Asher,s tormented soul also and naturally credit to FK  who convinced the viewers with his fabulous acting .
 Yes i felt sorry for Sara and she was from childhood was fed on that both will get married . But remember in the starting when Asher was supposed to marry Khirad ,she said to Asher if you had love the girl then i would have accepted . Then why she went after her when she saw that Asher was distancing himself after he fell in love with Khirad and even after separation period , Asher more distanced himself from her . 4 and half years are no less . Sara was just a selfish woman who was obsessed with Asher and i do not think she knew the meaning of compassion . And she was intellegent grown up woman , knew very well that Asher is still in love with Khirad . Her mother was telling her from the starting when Asher got married . So felt bad for her who herself was responsible for ruining her own life not once gave a thought to her mother .

exactly, credit to the makers that they didnt make it a one sided struggle or one sided justification, they justified Ashar's victimized state too.. one of the best moments were when Ashar read khirad's letter that she left hareem with him and he should never let hareem know about the past issues..  the way Ashar's heart broke at that moment, i felt so sick and sad too, he never told himself even that khirad was a characterless woman, there was no question about telling his daughter, also how khirad accepted that may be she had flaws and how she feared Ashar telling Hareem about it.. sighs...

Neerjaa

whiterose29 IF-Stunnerz
whiterose29
whiterose29

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 7:39pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by RockChicGirl

I dont bawl...but I loved the scene where Asher meets Hareem for the first time...comes back to office and bawls. The guy looks so hot while bawling. I hope he bawls in every film he does. LOL

I grin like a fool in every scene of his. LOL

Its very easy...the terrace scene in ZGH.

Zaroon's confrontation scenes with Kashaf...and the scene after the library scene in ZGH.

The scene with Asmara when he tells her his way or highway before their engagement is broken.

All of ZGH especially starting from the time Zaroon and Kashaf meet again. Its my routine to watch a few ZGH before going off to sleep every night.

shreya, papa and papa ki jaan scenes used to be so cuddly and everytime the daughter's heart in me would be so satisfied.. hahahaha .. i wnat my kids dad to be like Fawad.. umm i mean Asher .. truly..Day Dreaming

and one of the Zaroon scenes when i giggled and grined like a pagal was when zaroon within a time span of 10 minutes called everybody because he was so scared of kashaf and how chudail would kill him as he had prooposed her...ROFL

@Bold- OMG I totally forgot that scene ROFL I'll add this one to my list too ROFL ROFL
 zaroon ne sabko phone kiya, and i was praying ke plsss asmara ko bhi kardey, kamina zaroon ke liye sabkuch possible tha.ROFL. fahreen, nadia, asmara ... and why did kashaf remember all the gf names ?ROFL

Wondering what would have been Asmara's reaction ROFL

Go to top