Zindagi Channel

India-Forums

Zindagi Channel
Zindagi Channel

The BEST scene of Fawad khan according to you is ..... (Page 4)

TeAmo_Messi IF-Stunnerz
TeAmo_Messi
TeAmo_Messi

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 11:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Sunrise.

I have 2 or three for every situation.
Best tragic scene: Since Dastaan was a tragic story there were many tragic scenes where Fawad was exceptionally good but Sanan baloch had a slight upper edge in those scenes. But there was this scene after bano returns n he is crying n tightly hugging his Mom. The way he cried. I was atleast depressed for the whole day after watching DAT scene
Funny scene Many actually. like all those scenes where Kashaf is like I don't give a damn n Shut the f**k up :p, Zaroons face. Akbari Asghars suhaag raat n Bebe's wazifey, A/A honeymoon n Bebe's kabaab mein haddi, Mujtaba n kirans scenes the one where kiran is flirting with him Fawads face :D. Hassan banos flirting.
Romantic : Most difficult to answer for a Fawad fan. All his romantic scenes n just something else. But My All time fav is when Hassan proposes Bano. Time less scene dat is. Also the terrace scene in ZGH mostly because dat was impromptu. U can totally see Sanam Sawed n not Kashad blushing in that scene. Sheer brilliance of Fawad as a romantic actor.
Best as an actor. The scene in humsafar where he confronts his Mom. period![/B]
Best scene with other woman One is with Sara before Hareems surgery. When he asks for forgiveness n a lone tear rolls down his cheeks. another one with Rabiya in Dastaan when he tells her to go back n tells her he shouldn't have come close to her.
Best dialogue 'Agar yeh aurar bakirdaar nahi hai tu duniya ki koi bhi aurat bakirdaar nahi'
Bano Aur mera tu rooh ka rishta that
Scene where he looked immortally good looking. The episode in ZGH where he is wearing a brown sweater n Kashaf yellow suit. I could totally eat him up there.

Okay Ruplai u will los ethe hamper to sunrise now..

yes yes dastaan and the tragic shots, thank u for mentioning them.. ahhh when bano tells him about her rape, the reaction , the bland and numb reaction on his face , it seemed like somebody has forced him to drink poison and he drank it silently.. some fabulous scenes were there, but this has to my favorite.. 

the dialogue of hassan " Main bano ke mohabbat mein maar nahi saka, lekin bano  meri mohabbat mein zinda hai and main kaise uskey saath bewafaayi karoo " .. ALLAH.. i was all dead when he said that.. CryCryCry

and Asghar's suhagraat and honeymoon trip..LMAO=)) .. this was a funny tragedy.. poor him.. and his dream of kuch kuch hota hai.. and then biting akabari's finger ...ROFL

sillage. Goldie
sillage.
sillage.

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 11:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by harshu.sundas

Originally posted by .Sunrise.

I have 2 or three for every situation.
Best tragic scene: Since Dastaan was a tragic story there were many tragic scenes where Fawad was exceptionally good but Sanan baloch had a slight upper edge in those scenes. But there was this scene after bano returns n he is crying n tightly hugging his Mom. The way he cried. I was atleast depressed for the whole day after watching DAT scene
Funny scene Many actually. like all those scenes where Kashaf is like I don't give a damn n Shut the f**k up :p, Zaroons face. Akbari Asghars suhaag raat n Bebe's wazifey, A/A honeymoon n Bebe's kabaab mein haddi, Mujtaba n kirans scenes the one where kiran is flirting with him Fawads face :D. Hassan banos flirting.
Romantic : Most difficult to answer for a Fawad fan. All his romantic scenes n just something else. But My All time fav is when Hassan proposes Bano. Time less scene dat is. Also the terrace scene in ZGH mostly because dat was impromptu. U can totally see Sanam Sawed n not Kashad blushing in that scene. Sheer brilliance of Fawad as a romantic actor.
Best as an actor. The scene in humsafar where he confronts his Mom. period![/B]
Best scene with other woman One is with Sara before Hareems surgery. When he asks for forgiveness n a lone tear rolls down his cheeks. another one with Rabiya in Dastaan when he tells her to go back n tells her he shouldn't have come close to her.
Best dialogue 'Agar yeh aurar bakirdaar nahi hai tu duniya ki koi bhi aurat bakirdaar nahi'
Bano Aur mera tu rooh ka rishta that
Scene where he looked immortally good looking. The episode in ZGH where he is wearing a brown sweater n Kashaf yellow suit. I could totally eat him up there.

Okay Ruplai u will los ethe hamper to sunrise now..

yes yes dastaan and the tragic shots, thank u for mentioning them.. ahhh when bano tells him about her rape, the reaction , the bland and numb reaction on his face , it seemed like somebody has forced him to drink poison and he drank it silently.. some fabulous scenes were there, but this has to my favorite.. 

the dialogue of hassan " Main bano ke mohabbat mein maar nahi saka, lekin bano  meri mohabbat mein zinda hai and main kaise uskey saath bewafaayi karoo " .. ALLAH.. i was all dead when he said that.. CryCryCry

and Asghar's suhagraat and honeymoon trip..LMAO=)) .. this was a funny tragedy.. poor him.. and his dream of kuch kuch hota hai.. and then biting akabari's finger ...ROFL

Thats unfair to me Sundas since I haven't his other shows.Evil Smile
TeAmo_Messi IF-Stunnerz
TeAmo_Messi
TeAmo_Messi

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 11:38am | IP Logged
Rupali, why dont u watch dastaan.. pretty plss... the dialogue i mentioned, imagine fawad delivering it... i was dead and in my grave .. Hassan was something else yaar ..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sillage.

sillage. Goldie
sillage.
sillage.

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 11:40am | IP Logged

Rupali, why dont u watch dastaan.. pretty plss... the dialogue i mentioned, imagine fawad delivering it... i was dead and in my grave .. Hassan was something else yaar ..

Hmm..I wanted to and now I will watch it on my TV since its coming on Zindagi.I prefer watching on TV.LOL
But yes now that I am done with Malal,next is Numm on my list.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TeAmo_Messi

TeAmo_Messi IF-Stunnerz
TeAmo_Messi
TeAmo_Messi

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 11:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Crescendo-

Hmm..I wanted to and now I will watch it on my TV since its coming on Zindagi.I prefer watching on TV.LOL
okay chall good.. i expect long essays on Wali.. firstly Wali is just as good looking as any prince is .. and 2ndly he is just so different from all his characters .. but wali and hassan are the most tragic ones...
Rupali did u watch armaan ?
UglyDuckling. IF-Rockerz
UglyDuckling.
UglyDuckling.

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 9:42pm | IP Logged
The best tragic scene where you bawled..
HS- When he reads Khirad's letter and cries.
Dastaan-  When he comes to know Bano is alive

The best comedy scene, where you laughed like a crazy woman ...

AA- many scenes
Dastaan- when he calls Bano a billi, its so cute and funny
ZGH- "Mujhe toh app chudail lagti thi"

The best romantic scene of his ( i am sure this is a hard job )

ZGH- Chaand scene, when the light goes
Dastaan- "Mujhse shadi karoogi"
HS- Clip scene

The best scene in terms of his acting.. tough again

HS- Fareeda and Ashar's confrontation
HS- "Main tumhe maaf kia" scene
ZGH- Library scene 
Dastaan- All his scenes with bano after she comes back

The best scene of his with the other women opposite him...

Dastaan- scene when  Suriya khala interrupts his proposal to Bano
HS- scene when he asks forgiveness From Sara
ZGH- confrontation with Asmara over her being out at night with guys

The best dialogue , where his delivery made you pause and rewind, pause again and rewind, and listen to that pice in a loop... ( i have so many of them...Day Dreaming )

Dastaan- "Mujhse Shadi karogi"
ZGH- too many to count
HS- Ashar Fareeda confrontation

And the scene where you felt he just could not look like a mortal, but immortally good looking ...

ZGH- all scenes
Humsafar- all scenes
Dastaan- all scenesROFL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

DefLeppardNeerjaaTeAmo_Messi-FreeLancer-

sillage. Goldie
sillage.
sillage.

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 2:19am | IP Logged

Originally posted by -Crescendo-

okay chall good.. i expect long essays on Wali.. firstly Wali is just as good looking as any prince is .. and 2ndly he is just so different from all his characters .. but wali and hassan are the most tragic ones...
Rupali did u watch armaan ?

See I can't be as good analyst as you specially when it comes to Fawad's characters..your analysis on Asher are an enough proof.But since u asked I will definitely give my views after watching it.

Armaan..is it a telefilm?No,Sundas among Fawad's work its just ZGH,HS,Behadd that I have watched.
Neerjaa IF-Sizzlerz
Neerjaa
Neerjaa

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 4:53am | IP Logged

The best tragic scene where you bawled..
While reading Khirad,s letter and one more when he returns back and looks at Hareem,s picture ,controls his crying ,that time his expressions. In fact HS has many and so has Dastaan in the later part 

The best comedy scene, where you laughed like a crazy woman ...
I think ZGH has his best comic scenes , his expressions while calling Kashaf sitting like a ullu  . His wedding night where saying something and thinking opposite .

The best romantic scene of his ( i am sure this is a hard job )
Both are outside under the moonlit night & when talking t Kashaf on phone seductively  . He was subtle but his voice and eyes were enough . Just liked him when Kashf accepts her love for him and he just gives a smile and says i know .

The best scene in terms of his acting.. tough again
His confrontation with his mother where he was controlled , his eyes ,voice modulation were the best . all his emotions were at the same time . hurt , betrayal and kind of a dead soul .
And from Dastaan also i find it to be quite difficult when he meets Bano and she tells him what she went through and asking him where he was ? That time he again gave his best
.And when look at Numm not easy to convince viewers with your chemistry with a woman who is years older to you . And in ZGH again the look in his eyes when was askedto say sorry to Kashaf in library fiasco . That time he has blood in his eyes ready to kill her .

The best dialogue , where his delivery made you pause and rewind, pause again and rewind, and listen to that piece in a loop..
Should not be justifying if i say one of his work . Dastaan i saw long time back , Numm is my favorite and liked when he tells his GF , looking straight in to his eyes that giving this gift to my wife as a token of love . In HS when he was in the bathroom and his conscious talking to him .Arre there are many in ZGH .  

And the scene where you felt he just could not look like a mortal, but immortally good looking ...
Do not know exactly but liked him with his sincerity when he proposed to Kashaf . His asking forgiveness to Khirad.

With other woman ..

I found his going to Sara and then asking for forgiveness with lone tear in his eyes . He did great job there

I do not know when was the last time any actor made me like his every work . Just readso many pf other posts now . you have unlimited scenes in every show which are just within 26 episodes . Its not fangiri . He deserves to be appreciated and its not just limited to girls even manfolk are also appreciating his work .

Edited by Neerjaa - 26 December 2014 at 6:20am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

DefLeppardUglyDuckling.TeAmo_Messi-FreeLancer-

Go to top