Zindagi Channel

India-Forums

Zindagi Channel
Zindagi Channel

The BEST scene of Fawad khan according to you is .....

TeAmo_Messi IF-Stunnerz
TeAmo_Messi
TeAmo_Messi

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 7:43am | IP Logged
The best tragic scene where you bawled..
The best comedy scene, where you laughed like a crazy woman ...

The best romantic scene of his ( i am sure this is a hard job )

The best scene in terms of his acting.. tough again

The best scene of his with the other women opposite him...

The best dialogue , where his delivery made you pause and rewind, pause again and rewind, and listen to that pice in a loop... ( i have so many of them...Day Dreaming )

And the scene where you felt he just could not look like a mortal, but immortally good looking ...

Lets get fawdified everyone ...Day DreamingParty

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

nevah_mindsillage.Almas.whiterose29-FreeLancer-

TheRager IF-Addictz
TheRager
TheRager

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 9:10am | IP Logged
I dont bawl...but I loved the scene where Asher meets Hareem for the first time...comes back to office and bawls. The guy looks so hot while bawling. I hope he bawls in every film he does. LOL

I grin like a fool in every scene of his. LOL

Its very easy...the terrace scene in ZGH.

Zaroon's confrontation scenes with Kashaf...and the scene after the library scene in ZGH.

The scene with Asmara when he tells her his way or highway before their engagement is broken.

The best dialogue , where his delivery made you pause and rewind, pause again and rewind, and listen to that pice in a loop... ( i have so many of them...Day Dreaming )
All of ZGH especially starting from the time Zaroon and Kashaf meet again. Its my routine to watch a few ZGH before going off to sleep every night.

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

FLORASRASaima2010...Annie...vidya0906sillage.DefLeppardSmileyStarUnKnFascinationAlmas.Serendipity..Neerjaa.Chashmish.whiterose29HitchHiker_TeAmo_Messi

whiterose29 IF-Stunnerz
whiterose29
whiterose29

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 9:48am | IP Logged
I've watched only 2 shows of Fawu, Humsafar & ZGH, so my choices will be from these only :P

Tragic Scene would be his breakdown scene after discovering Khirad's letter which she wrote to him 4 years ago. That scene... I literally cried for him. Broken Heart

Comedy Scene would be from ZGH, when he calls Kashaf and then disconnects, wondering what was he trying to speak to her! LOL Also, the scene when Sara asks him about Kashaf, "Zyada se zyada kya keh degi wo tumhe?" And Zaroon is like "Usi baat ka toh darr hai..." LOL He was damn adorable as Zaroon! Heart

Best scene in terms of dialogue & acting has to be the confrontation scene undoubtedly! Star Each word Asher said to Fareeda while defending Khirad... Man, that was one BEST scenes I ever saw in any television show, whether Indian or Pakistani. Clap One of my favorite dialogues of that scene is "Hareem meri beti hai...Agar iss baat ka koi saboot nahi hai toh saboot toh iss baat ka bhi nahi hai ki main Baseerat Hussain ka beta hun." "Gaali chaahe baap ko di jaaye ya beti ko... Gaali toh mujhe hi di gayi na..." (I was so in awe of that scene)! Star

And yes, about romantic scenes its really a tough choice... Day Dreaming He was equally good with both Sanam & Mahira and I love all of their romantic scenes! Heart

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Saima2010sillage.SmileyStarNeerjaaTeAmo_MessiHitchHiker_TheRager

sillage. Goldie
sillage.
sillage.

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 9:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by harshu.sundas

The best tragic scene where you bawled..In HS when he bawled infront of the mirror and also when he blasted over Fareeda after returning home to hear from Khirad.
The best comedy scene, where you laughed like a crazy woman ...His all the scenes where he made his ladies blush and I was grinning watching it.

The best romantic scene of his ( i am sure this is a hard job )There are too many but the swing scene in ZGH is just something else.

Hmm...tough it is.From ZGH the library one and confrontational scene in the second last episode.
In HS there are just too many..all the repenting and bawling scenes.
The best scene of his with the other women opposite him...In HS,with Sara when he advices her to move on from him and asks for forgiveness.

Too many really.The second last scene of Khirad and Asher in the night where he pleads for forgiveness.

And the scene where you felt he just could not look like a mortal, but immortally good looking ...
He looked better as Zaroon than Asher for me.Zaroon was good looking in all the frames.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

NeerjaaTeAmo_MessiTheRager

TeAmo_Messi IF-Stunnerz
TeAmo_Messi
TeAmo_Messi

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 9:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RockChicGirl

I dont bawl...but I loved the scene where Asher meets Hareem for the first time...comes back to office and bawls. The guy looks so hot while bawling. I hope he bawls in every film he does. LOL

Zaroon's confrontation scenes with Kashaf...and the scene after the library scene in ZGH.

The scene with Asmara when he tells her his way or highway before their engagement is broken.

All of ZGH especially starting from the time Zaroon and Kashaf meet again. Its my routine to watch a few ZGH before going off to sleep every night.

shreya, papa and papa ki jaan scenes used to be so cuddly and everytime the daughter's heart in me would be so satisfied.. hahahaha .. i wnat my kids dad to be like Fawad.. umm i mean Asher .. truly..Day Dreaming

and one of the Zaroon scenes when i giggled and grined like a pagal was when zaroon within a time span of 10 minutes called everybody because he was so scared of kashaf and how chudail would kill him as he had prooposed her...ROFL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

UnKnFascination.Chashmish.whiterose29TheRager

TeAmo_Messi IF-Stunnerz
TeAmo_Messi
TeAmo_Messi

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 10:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Crescendo-

The best tragic scene where you bawled..In HS when he bawled infront of the mirror and also when he blasted over Fareeda after returning home to hear from Khirad.
The best comedy scene, where you laughed like a crazy woman ...His all the scenes where he made his ladies blush and I was grinning watching it.

The best romantic scene of his ( i am sure this is a hard job )There are too many but the swing scene in ZGH is just something else.

Hmm...tough it is.From ZGH the library one and confrontational scene in the second last episode.
In HS there are just too many..all the repenting and bawling scenes.
The best scene of his with the other women opposite him...In HS,with Sara when he advices her to move on from him and asks for forgiveness.

Too many really.The second last scene of Khirad and Asher in the night where he pleads for forgiveness.

He looked better as Zaroon than Asher for me.Zaroon was good looking in all the frames.

Ruplai.. i love all your answers.. u certainly win the hamper now...

ok.. in HS the mirror scene and Asher justifying himself.. sighs.. that was the true essence of humsafar i guess...  u know, there is one scene in 22nd episode when Asher goes in front of the garden and watches the rain and remembers khirad, that scene had me in tears .. its just the way he played that broken state of a very lost and disheartened man.. 
and then last scene with sara and pleading her to forgive him..  Cry

In ZGH library scene, the best was post the arguement when osama asks him to go and say sorry to kashaf an d zaroon screams " over my dead body " .. Allah, i rewatch that scene, such a hott and infact awesome expression.. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sillage.TheRager

TheRager IF-Addictz
TheRager
TheRager

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 10:03am | IP Logged

Originally posted by RockChicGirl

shreya, papa and papa ki jaan scenes used to be so cuddly and everytime the daughter's heart in me would be so satisfied.. hahahaha .. i wnat my kids dad to be like Fawad.. umm i mean Asher .. truly..Day Dreaming

and one of the Zaroon scenes when i giggled and grined like a pagal was when zaroon within a time span of 10 minutes called everybody because he was so scared of kashaf and how chudail would kill him as he had prooposed her...ROFL

I loved that scene where he calls up every. You also asked which scene he looked heavenly...a very tough to choice to make. But if I had to choose one it would be his wedding night scene from ZGH and the concert scene from the same show. Many he looks deadly in black. I also liked him in the scene where he goes to meet Sara after agreeing to marry Khirad...and the scene where he saves Sara from the suicide attempt...in the white pathani.
Ah another one...when he meets Kashaf in Badin in the suit and those RayBan glares. And the last confrontation scene with Kashaf in the black suit. Bhagwan ne kya fursat se banaya bande ko.

Edited by RockChicGirl - 25 December 2014 at 10:05am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sillage.RaatriDefLeppardTeAmo_MessiHitchHiker_

TheRager IF-Addictz
TheRager
TheRager

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 10:04am | IP Logged

In ZGH library scene, the best was post the arguement when osama asks him to go and say sorry to kashaf an d zaroon screams " over my dead body " .. Allah, i rewatch that scene, such a hott and infact awesome expression.. 

The over my dead body scene made me decide this man is my new love. LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

DefLeppardTeAmo_MessiHitchHiker_

Go to top