Ye Hai Mohabbatein

India-Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

25.12.2014 - Ishita - Now The Be-All and End-All of YHM (Page 7)

gravity23 IF-Dazzler
gravity23
gravity23

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 7:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mnr123

Originally posted by gravity23

The Ghar ka chirag cliche came back! Wacko
Raman still trying to argue with Shagun about Adi? Like really he should have thrown that woman out, just to make Adi understand that Raman is a "good n loving" father Bhallas n Ishita r bearing Shagun. Silly

Toshiji not once said to Shagun U r responsible that Adi is having such a bad childhood n sufferring so much for ur Wrongs. Everyone is Bhallas r selfish just to get in good books of Adi are bearing Shagun but what is Ishita's Majboori. Her all the dialogues given today were crap nothing else! Including the insult she lashed out on her own parents. Ouch

Ishita asking Amma Appa to stay with Mihika ya like that is going to stop Ashok from asking for sex with Mihika? Rather than asking Mihika to divorce they r trying to protect Mihika by letting her stay with Ashok Silly

Precap was another stupidity. D'ohToshiji blind in her Grandson's love is doing injustice with the woman who took care of Toshiji's broken house. N ya Ishita agreeing to this injustice coz that is what "goodness", "humanity" is all about. Embarrassed

This stupid ridiculous OVERDONE Ghar ka Chirag is grating on my nerves...and its barely been two days since it's started :P

Raman was like a NON-ENTITY yest...he had barely four lines to say...and his unshaven beard and that disinterested look in his eyes didnt quite affect me...but maybe coz he's just fussing over Poor ADI which is annoying me Angry He is also behaving partially...NOT ONCE is he thinking how that idiotic kid might end up making manipulative demands...not ONCE is he thinking about Ishita..and the sheer ABNORMALITY of this horrendous arrangement

When Ishita reacted rudely to the Sr. Iyers and vehemently stated her point that "Shagun isi ghar mein rahegi", i really felt like whacking her across the face...And Toshi ji? She swelled up like a tigress who caught her prey...I hated that bit...Two months ago, it was all "Ishita kitni acchi hai, kitni bholi hai, Yasodha Maiyya hai, meri bahu sabse acchi hai" and now its "Shagun mere bacche ke peeche kyun padi hai??? Kyun use aisi jagah rehne ko lena chahti hai?? Mera baccha kahin nahin jayega!!"

WHAT IS THE DEAL WITH THIS MORON CHILD?? HE HARDLY SHOWS ANY SHRED OF EMOTION FOR ANYBODY OTHER THAN HIS VAMP MOTHER AND HIS UNCLE-PAPA ASHOK!! SO WHY DONT THEY FIRST TEACH HIM, REMIND HIM RATHER THAT THE BHALLAS ARE HIS OWN CLAN..AND RAMAN ISNT DEAD YETAngry That he can do so much better than his bitchy, cheating, lying, INFIDEL selfish mother..

Ishita's trying to "protect" Mihika in this shoddy manner...by now asking the Iyers to go pay visits to their niece in the creep's house?? WHAT has this show come to?? Is this how family is supposed to behave?? This regressive, majboor, abla-naari types?? Ishita iS SINGLE-HANDEDLY ruining the show...she talks EVERYWHERE, she advises EVERYBODY, she knows EVERYTHING, she feels NOTHING. How apt! And so now, it will be a lesson to all tortured and molested women everywhere..Stay back, stick on to your perpetrators..Dont Worry, They'll have a change of heart some day and then maybe the number of rapes and tortures will go down..

I am ANGRY with Toshi ji for making such an invalid, indecent, UNFAIR and RISKY request. There's no use mouthing lines like "Shagun Naagin hai" "Ishita jaanti nahin Shagun kaisi hai" "Shagun ki har chaal se waakif hun" "Shagun ko acchi tarah se pehchaanti hun" "Shagun hamare ghar mein mehmaan hai" and then FORCING the ex-bahu to stay, while asking the current one to leave. WHAT SENSE, WHAT LOGIC? AND WHAT SELFISHNESS? Her stupid greedy, manipulative, criminal grandson's happiness is ALL that matters now?

I am not sorry for Ishita...she brought it on herself...if a woman cant be dignified enough to draw her boundaries, then OBVIOUSLY people will keep pushing them to see how MUCH they can take her for granted...she really had it coming...wait and watch...there'll be MORE sacrifices lined up for her..

Somebody in my thread wrote a LONG post on how Ishita is the most "LOGICAL woman out there" "how she is a master at controlling her anger" "how much of a better human being she is" and there i was thinking, "What an annoying caricature of a woman she is!!" "How DUMB she is" "How much of zero self-respect she has!"

SHUCKS!

I know many people can relate to Ishita or even Raman irrespective how stupid dramas cvs show. Embarrassed

I for one think its better to call wrong as wrong, maybe my definition of wrong is different than theirs but y shud I care? 

The forum is for puting ur opinion about the serial. 

I know, I know!! Our sense of right and wrong are diff from theirs...and I did not mind it either, except when the person hinted at how "condescending" my thoughts were regarding Ishita. Sorry, but my thoughts about Devi Maiyya are as normal and logical as can be...

I was in fact, more SHOCKED to know people supported Ishita in all this mess..standing by her every move, hooked on to her every word...cheering her on to go for the kill...where there isn't any...SHE is the killl..She is the rat in the mouse-trap...

Anyway, I stand by what I said...NORMAL women with feelings and a DAMN HOT husband CANNOT behave this generously and casually...especially when the EX is a better-dressed bitch adorning halter-neck blouses and messy hair  and a make-up free face like she OWNS it..Ishita will get a reality check, and then maybe, we will see her dressing choice undergoing a TRANSFORMATIONTongueBig smile

maybe they'll show her in backless blouses, strapless blouses, low-cut dresses, and a REAL face :)

Edited by gravity23 - 25 December 2014 at 7:37pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

columbia--Megha--

columbia IF-Dazzler
columbia
columbia

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 7:45pm | IP Logged
hey ladiss
Ok my two bit and I am going to get off the forum, 

So most of you know that I am not watching current track so what I am going to say is not related to the episodes but something else that is discussed here

You want content, DO NOT watch DAILY EPISODIC television. I am serious, you are comparing YHM to weekly shows. YOU WILL NEVER GET QUALITY in daily Indian TV. Please compare YHM to Bold and Beautoful, Young and Restless and then we automatically realise that these shows can never ever be realistic, character driven and sensible plots. NEVER! 

IT shall always remain OTT DRAMA which translates to OTT heroine, hero, children, and all the rest!!!

After a set 100 episodes, this had to happen, CVs run out of things to say and creativity goes out of the window, and all is left is us intellectualizing every bit 

gravity23--Megha--

--Megha-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Megha--
--Megha--

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 7:47pm | IP Logged
Oh even with not a hot husband many people will not put up with such things! LOL
Its not just Ishita but everyone in Bhalla house is acting stupid to bear Shagun for Adi. Its really a dysnfunctional family with ex wife n current wife under same roof. For how long r they going to bear this. Is Adi just going to stop loving Shagun one fine day n leave her. Confused A lot of probabilities r riding on this thought that Adi needs to get a loving family environment. Ouch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

columbia

gravity23 IF-Dazzler
gravity23
gravity23

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 7:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by columbia

hey ladiss
Ok my two bit and I am going to get off the forum, 

So most of you know that I am not watching current track so what I am going to say is not related to the episodes but something else that is discussed here

You want content, DO NOT watch DAILY EPISODIC television. I am serious, you are comparing YHM to weekly shows. YOU WILL NEVER GET QUALITY in daily Indian TV. Please compare YHM to Bold and Beautoful, Young and Restless and then we automatically realise that these shows can never ever be realistic, character driven and sensible plots. NEVER! 

IT shall always remain OTT DRAMA which translates to OTT heroine, hero, children, and all the rest!!!

After a set 100 episodes, this had to happen, CVs run out of things to say and creativity goes out of the window, and all is left is us intellectualizing every bit 

That's the most sensible piece of advice I've received recently..

But Columbia, we are the audience who started going gaga over this REALLY real lead-pair...their relatable nokjhok..the flawed but immensely irresistible Raman Bhalla...the insecure unsure real lead female of the show...a REAL family with relatable issues..granted, there'll be some degree of drama in EVERY soap...but does it have to THIS blatantly irrational? improbable? detestful? idiotic?

When I compare Raman Bhalla to Ahem Modi (SNS), I feel he is wayyy more better...wayyy luckier to be getting SOO much of screen time...such effective dialogues...such scorching chemistry..

and the lead female HAS SO MUCH FREEDOM AND AUTHORITY advising and teaching people, attending sermons and giving lectures NO Gopi Vauu of SNS can imagine doing...then WHY are the CVs not utilising these edgy points in their favour? in the leads' favour? in the show's favour?

That is the frustrating bit.

Well..maybe...it wud just b better to quit watching this nonsense altogether

columbia--Megha--

gravity23 IF-Dazzler
gravity23
gravity23

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 7:56pm | IP Logged

Oh even with not a hot husband many people will not put up with such things! LOL
Its not just Ishita but everyone in Bhalla house is acting stupid to bear Shagun for Adi. Its really a dysnfunctional family with ex wife n current wife under same roof. For how long r they going to bear this. Is Adi just going to stop loving Shagun one fine day n leave her. Confused A lot of probabilities r riding on this thought that Adi needs to get a loving family environment. Ouch

Haha...I know, I know! Even women with ugly morons and men with ugly ducklings (not in the strict sense of the word or referencing anyone) will not stand for this unnatural shit...

ADI managed FINE in a live-in arrangement, riding posh cars, and living in swanky bungalows for a good SIX YEARS...He can do SOOO much better once he's away from ashok, param and the other rascal...

WHAT's the fuss about a "LOVING ENVIRONMENT" for him??

Raman could've coughed up a few crores, got him a big new car, given him 2-3 lakhs worth of clothes, gifted the mother-son duo a swanky apartment, paid some more for Shagun's beauty treatment and designer sarees and voila! ADI's got his "happy loving family environment" 

WHAT ELSE do these two manipulative people need??

Edited by gravity23 - 25 December 2014 at 7:57pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

columbia-Ara---Megha--

columbia IF-Dazzler
columbia
columbia

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 8:02pm | IP Logged
WHAT REGRESSIVE shit in the garb of educated women, CEO household and not a typical saas-bahu relationship

"ghar ka chirag" indeed
"Main Ishita aur Raman ke room mei nahi rahungi"
"amma aapne mujhe hamesha achayi sikhayi hai"

DA FAQ??

DYSFUNCTIONAL THY NAME IS EKTA!!!!

gravity23--Megha--

gravity23 IF-Dazzler
gravity23
gravity23

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 8:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by columbia

WHAT REGRESSIVE shit in the garb of educated women, CEO household and not a typical saas-bahu relationship

"ghar ka chirag" indeed
"Main Ishita aur Raman ke room mei nahi rahungi"
"amma aapne mujhe hamesha achayi sikhayi hai"

DA FAQ??

DYSFUNCTIONAL THY NAME IS EKTA!!!!

@bold- Usi acchai ne aaj hum sabki bolti band kar di hai..MIGRAINE attacks diye hain...aur TV content pe se hamara bharosa uda diya hai

columbia--Megha--

columbia IF-Dazzler
columbia
columbia

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 8:06pm | IP Logged
Chalo ladiss thanks Gravity for letting me rant!! 
Adios Amigos!

gravity23--Megha--

Go to top