Ye Hai Mohabbatein

India-Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

25.12.2014 - Ishita - Now The Be-All and End-All of YHM (Page 6)

gravity23 IF-Dazzler
gravity23
gravity23

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shavi2311

Originally posted by ..Mehak..

Originally posted by luvabhiya9

After entire drama of the whole episode..waited for atleast some ishra in precap..But precap is more dangerous than the epi..i have a feeling that ishita will leave bhalla house..bye Bye YHM..
i AM NOT GOING TO WATCH IT ANYMORE..will watch online if any Ishra scene is there...

Same here!

i only read wu's nd thn watch epi...
nd fr sure aftr shagun trck i vl watch yhm again...shagun ki naam se hi mood karab hota hain...epi dekte hain tho mental hoga...

i wish yhm trp to get dwn in this shagun trck...she is really dangrous...

Sahi kaha...epi dekhne se mental hi ho jaoge

-Ara- IF-Sizzlerz
-Ara-
-Ara-

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
I admit I loved Chennai Express.  It was a good film. I like Aiyyaa too, though I wouldn't watch it twice because the concept which could be turned into something better was just butchered right, left and centre and was almost borderline creepy at times. 

I loved Taare Zameen Par. Watched it over and over and cried everytime Maa came on. I will still get sad if I remember the beauty of the song.  

I'm telling. The first look when I told my friends that I started watching YHM was the look of disgust. When I told my bestfriend I started a fanfiction on the show (the second and only one I told about in my 'real life') she gave me a look that clearly said are you f**king serious..but then she proceeded to help me with the plot because that's what besties are for.  

I've grown up in a friend circle that would rather discuss Naruto, Pokemon, Supernatural, House, CSI or something equally compelling. And four months ago I would be one of those people who would diss anyone who mentioned anything with Hindi in it. That's how we grew up. Dissing Indian tele, India and anything linked to it and the funny fact is that we live here. 

I've been saying this and now it almost feels like a chant, "YHM was meant to be an urban based show for the urban audiences who got home from office or their jobs and then turned on their TV while they settled in and opened their takeout and prepped for a shower or just to spend time with their family. It was meant for students,  like me,  who came home from college and other coaching centres and just turned on the tv and watched something other than TVD or a rerun of Glee or Gossip Girl. Who tuned in to their national language soap and watched it without being judged. It's not about being more inclined towards western stuff. It's about the content. I would rather watch reruns of Big Bang Theory, The Middle Doctor Who, Sherlock, Supernatural, The Originals etc. to the point where I could quote dialogues as the scene played as opposed to watching some desi tv. It's the quality. And the quantity. And the beauty. And if kdramas can produce 2 hours + worth of live filmed footage (in life locations and not sets) our TV actor can do better, much better by putting out less than 1 hour of footage every week. And stop with the whining. We get it its hard and all that, but you choose to do it and you are paid a bomb to do it each it, so do it well.  

gravity23 IF-Dazzler
gravity23
gravity23

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AraBearxx

I admit I loved Chennai Express.  It was a good film. I like Aiyyaa too, though I wouldn't watch it twice because the concept which could be turned into something better was just butchered right, left and centre and was almost borderline creepy at times. 

I loved Taare Zameen Par. Watched it over and over and cried everytime Maa came on. I will still get sad if I remember the beauty of the song.  

I'm telling. The first look when I told my friends that I started watching YHM was the look of disgust. When I told my bestfriend I started a fanfiction on the show (the second and only one I told about in my 'real life') she gave me a look that clearly said are you f**king serious..but then she proceeded to help me with the plot because that's what besties are for.  

I've grown up in a friend circle that would rather discuss Naruto, Pokemon, Supernatural, House, CSI or something equally compelling. And four months ago I would be one of those people who would diss anyone who mentioned anything with Hindi in it. That's how we grew up. Dissing Indian tele, India and anything linked to it and the funny fact is that we live here. 

I've been saying this and now it almost feels like a chant, "YHM was meant to be an urban based show for the urban audiences who got home from office or their jobs and then turned on their TV while they settled in and opened their takeout and prepped for a shower or just to spend time with their family. It was meant for students,  like me,  who came home from college and other coaching centres and just turned on the tv and watched something other than TVD or a rerun of Glee or Gossip Girl. Who tuned in to their national language soap and watched it without being judged. It's not about being more inclined towards western stuff. It's about the content. I would rather watch reruns of Big Bang Theory, The Middle Doctor Who, Sherlock, Supernatural, The Originals etc. to the point where I could quote dialogues as the scene played as opposed to watching some desi tv. It's the quality. And the quantity. And the beauty. And if kdramas can produce 2 hours + worth of live filmed footage (in life locations and not sets) our TV actor can do better, much better by putting out less than 1 hour of footage every week. And stop with the whining. We get it its hard and all that, but you choose to do it and you are paid a bomb to do it each it, so do it well.  

I LOVED Chennai Express...it was genuinely funny and fast-paced...remember one particular SRK line "Cheena Mudail Hai" ..laughed really hard at that ROFL
HNY, on the other hand, was palm-in-the-face funny (you laugh coz of the sheer ludicrous stuff shown in the movie)...Aiyya?? Aiyyo!! It totally creeped me out!

Yeah...TZP was one of a kind...loved the last scene...I even liked Stanley ka Dabba...very subtle..not very preachy..and yet impactful...

Lol..Funnily enough, my sister got me on board to watch YHM...and I remember I started watching it right after IshRa got married...and were stll getting on each other's nerves...and even THAT was SOOO much relatable...I used to mock my sister for watching it earlier, but the day I started watching Tongueit, I was hooked...

sadly, that hasn't been the case since some time now...

I cannot tell you how awkward and out of place I used to feel in college...watching cheesy soaps like Miley Jab Hum Tum, while my friends would be watching How I met your Mother, Bones, Friends, Two and A Half Men, Big Bang Theory, Dexter...I didnt understand why they used to tease me about it...but heck! now that I've grown past college romance, I can understand why it appeared to be so distasteful for soo many people. Desi TV ENCASHES emotions like they're gonna go out of stock or something :p

IF Only The producers could do something better with all the time and money and resources in their hands...But why blame the producers?? or the channels? There are millions out there who would rather watch something than can be digested with a glass of Masala cold drink, rather than invest time i someting which would make them THINK. 

just a fanciful thought - If Indian Telly was to produce a Desi counterpart of 'Sex and the City', what would it be like?? 

Edited by gravity23 - 25 December 2014 at 1:00pm
sita_rama IF-Dazzler
sita_rama
sita_rama

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 2:17pm | IP Logged
If ishu go out of the house to stay with her amma appa then raman please u also go with her and stay there with her.
devi maiyya ishu will make u to stay with adi u don't her world.
raman speak about shagun nicely infront of ishu and make her to feel jealous .atlast ishu need to throw shagun out of the house
--Megha-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Megha--
--Megha--

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 3:20pm | IP Logged
The Ghar ka chirag cliche came back! Wacko
Raman still trying to argue with Shagun about Adi? Like really he should have thrown that woman out, just to make Adi understand that Raman is a "good n loving" father Bhallas n Ishita r bearing Shagun. Silly

Toshiji not once said to Shagun U r responsible that Adi is having such a bad childhood n sufferring so much for ur Wrongs. Everyone is Bhallas r selfish just to get in good books of Adi are bearing Shagun but what is Ishita's Majboori. Her all the dialogues given today were crap nothing else! Including the insult she lashed out on her own parents. Ouch

Ishita asking Amma Appa to stay with Mihika ya like that is going to stop Ashok from asking for sex with Mihika? Rather than asking Mihika to divorce they r trying to protect Mihika by letting her stay with Ashok Silly

Precap was another stupidity. D'ohToshiji blind in her Grandson's love is doing injustice with the woman who took care of Toshiji's broken house. N ya Ishita agreeing to this injustice coz that is what "goodness", "humanity" is all about. Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gravity23

gravity23 IF-Dazzler
gravity23
gravity23

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 7:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sita_rama

If ishu go out of the house to stay with her amma appa then raman please u also go with her and stay there with her.
devi maiyya ishu will make u to stay with adi u don't her world.
raman speak about shagun nicely infront of ishu and make her to feel jealous .atlast ishu need to throw shagun out of the house

Raman will NOT leave behind poor ADi and go and stay with Ishu...what will happen to Poor ADI? right now he's disturbed and emotions...he needs 'Baap ka Pyaar'...so no...that also wont happen...

Yeah...Raman falling into Shagun's trap and thinking highly of her has a big possibility...and so, if he starts chanting her name again...I will QUIT watching this crap...

If a man like Raman who just a week ago had proclaimed his love for his wife from the rooftops, two weeks later falls for his ex-wife's B.S., then he better be separated from his current wife and enjoy hell with the first one...
gravity23 IF-Dazzler
gravity23
gravity23

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 7:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mnr123

Raman still trying to argue with Shagun about Adi? Like really he should have thrown that woman out, just to make Adi understand that Raman is a "good n loving" father Bhallas n Ishita r bearing Shagun. Silly

Toshiji not once said to Shagun U r responsible that Adi is having such a bad childhood n sufferring so much for ur Wrongs. Everyone is Bhallas r selfish just to get in good books of Adi are bearing Shagun but what is Ishita's Majboori. Her all the dialogues given today were crap nothing else! Including the insult she lashed out on her own parents. Ouch

Ishita asking Amma Appa to stay with Mihika ya like that is going to stop Ashok from asking for sex with Mihika? Rather than asking Mihika to divorce they r trying to protect Mihika by letting her stay with Ashok Silly

Precap was another stupidity. D'ohToshiji blind in her Grandson's love is doing injustice with the woman who took care of Toshiji's broken house. N ya Ishita agreeing to this injustice coz that is what "goodness", "humanity" is all about. Embarrassed

This stupid ridiculous OVERDONE Ghar ka Chirag is grating on my nerves...and its barely been two days since it's started :P

Raman was like a NON-ENTITY yest...he had barely four lines to say...and his unshaven beard and that disinterested look in his eyes didnt quite affect me...but maybe coz he's just fussing over Poor ADI which is annoying me Angry He is also behaving partially...NOT ONCE is he thinking how that idiotic kid might end up making manipulative demands...not ONCE is he thinking about Ishita..and the sheer ABNORMALITY of this horrendous arrangement

When Ishita reacted rudely to the Sr. Iyers and vehemently stated her point that "Shagun isi ghar mein rahegi", i really felt like whacking her across the face...And Toshi ji? She swelled up like a tigress who caught her prey...I hated that bit...Two months ago, it was all "Ishita kitni acchi hai, kitni bholi hai, Yasodha Maiyya hai, meri bahu sabse acchi hai" and now its "Shagun mere bacche ke peeche kyun padi hai??? Kyun use aisi jagah rehne ko lena chahti hai?? Mera baccha kahin nahin jayega!!"

WHAT IS THE DEAL WITH THIS MORON CHILD?? HE HARDLY SHOWS ANY SHRED OF EMOTION FOR ANYBODY OTHER THAN HIS VAMP MOTHER AND HIS UNCLE-PAPA ASHOK!! SO WHY DONT THEY FIRST TEACH HIM, REMIND HIM RATHER THAT THE BHALLAS ARE HIS OWN CLAN..AND RAMAN ISNT DEAD YETAngry That he can do so much better than his bitchy, cheating, lying, INFIDEL selfish mother..

Ishita's trying to "protect" Mihika in this shoddy manner...by now asking the Iyers to go pay visits to their niece in the creep's house?? WHAT has this show come to?? Is this how family is supposed to behave?? This regressive, majboor, abla-naari types?? Ishita iS SINGLE-HANDEDLY ruining the show...she talks EVERYWHERE, she advises EVERYBODY, she knows EVERYTHING, she feels NOTHING. How apt! And so now, it will be a lesson to all tortured and molested women everywhere..Stay back, stick on to your perpetrators..Dont Worry, They'll have a change of heart some day and then maybe the number of rapes and tortures will go down..

I am ANGRY with Toshi ji for making such an invalid, indecent, UNFAIR and RISKY request. There's no use mouthing lines like "Shagun Naagin hai" "Ishita jaanti nahin Shagun kaisi hai" "Shagun ki har chaal se waakif hun" "Shagun ko acchi tarah se pehchaanti hun" "Shagun hamare ghar mein mehmaan hai" and then FORCING the ex-bahu to stay, while asking the current one to leave. WHAT SENSE, WHAT LOGIC? AND WHAT SELFISHNESS? Her stupid greedy, manipulative, criminal grandson's happiness is ALL that matters now?

I am not sorry for Ishita...she brought it on herself...if a woman cant be dignified enough to draw her boundaries, then OBVIOUSLY people will keep pushing them to see how MUCH they can take her for granted...she really had it coming...wait and watch...there'll be MORE sacrifices lined up for her..

Somebody in my thread wrote a LONG post on how Ishita is the most "LOGICAL woman out there" "how she is a master at controlling her anger" "how much of a better human being she is" and there i was thinking, "What an annoying caricature of a woman she is!!" "How DUMB she is" "How much of zero self-respect she has!"

SHUCKS!

Edited by gravity23 - 25 December 2014 at 7:22pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Ara---Megha--

--Megha-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Megha--
--Megha--

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 7:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gravity23

Originally posted by mnr123

This stupid ridiculous OVERDONE Ghar ka Chirag is grating on my nerves...and its barely been two days since it's started :P

Raman was like a NON-ENTITY yest...he had barely four lines to say...and his unshaven beard and that disinterested look in his eyes didnt quite affect me...but maybe coz he's just fussing over Poor ADI which is annoying me Angry He is also behaving partially...NOT ONCE is he thinking how that idiotic kid might end up making manipulative demands...not ONCE is he thinking about Ishita..and the sheer ABNORMALITY of this horrendous arrangement

When Ishita reacted rudely to the Sr. Iyers and vehemently stated her point that "Shagun isi ghar mein rahegi", i really felt like whacking her across the face...And Toshi ji? She swelled up like a tigress who caught her prey...I hated that bit...Two months ago, it was all "Ishita kitni acchi hai, kitni bholi hai, Yasodha Maiyya hai, meri bahu sabse acchi hai" and now its "Shagun mere bacche ke peeche kyun padi hai??? Kyun use aisi jagah rehne ko lena chahti hai?? Mera baccha kahin nahin jayega!!"

WHAT IS THE DEAL WITH THIS MORON CHILD?? HE HARDLY SHOWS ANY SHRED OF EMOTION FOR ANYBODY OTHER THAN HIS VAMP MOTHER AND HIS UNCLE-PAPA ASHOK!! SO WHY DONT THEY FIRST TEACH HIM, REMIND HIM RATHER THAT THE BHALLAS ARE HIS OWN CLAN..AND RAMAN ISNT DEAD YETAngry That he can do so much better than his bitchy, cheating, lying, INFIDEL selfish mother..

Ishita's trying to "protect" Mihika in this shoddy manner...by now asking the Iyers to go pay visits to their niece in the creep's house?? WHAT has this show come to?? Is this how family is supposed to behave?? This regressive, majboor, abla-naari types?? Ishita iS SINGLE-HANDEDLY ruining the show...she talks EVERYWHERE, she advises EVERYBODY, she knows EVERYTHING, she feels NOTHING. How apt! And so now, it will be a lesson to all tortured and molested women everywhere..Stay back, stick on to your perpetrators..Dont Worry, They'll have a change of heart some day and then maybe the number of rapes and tortures will go down..

I am ANGRY with Toshi ji for making such an invalid, indecent, UNFAIR and RISKY request. There's no use mouthing lines like "Shagun Naagin hai" "Ishita jaanti nahin Shagun kaisi hai" "Shagun ki har chaal se waakif hun" "Shagun ko acchi tarah se pehchaanti hun" "Shagun hamare ghar mein mehmaan hai" and then FORCING the ex-bahu to stay, while asking the current one to leave. WHAT SENSE, WHAT LOGIC? AND WHAT SELFISHNESS? Her stupid greedy, manipulative, criminal grandson's happiness is ALL that matters now?

I am not sorry for Ishita...she brought it on herself...if a woman cant be dignified enough to draw her boundaries, then OBVIOUSLY people will keep pushing them to see how MUCH they can take her for granted...she really had it coming...wait and watch...there'll be MORE sacrifices lined up for her..

Somebody in my thread wrote a LONG post on how Ishita is the most "LOGICAL woman out there" "how she is a master at controlling her anger" "how much of a better human being she is" and there i was thinking, "What an annoying caricature of a woman she is!!" "How DUMB she is" "How much of zero self-respect she has!"

SHUCKS!

I know many people can relate to Ishita or even Raman irrespective how stupid dramas cvs show. Embarrassed

I for one think its better to call wrong as wrong, maybe my definition of wrong is different than theirs but y shud I care? 

The forum is for puting ur opinion about the serial. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

gravity23-Ara-

Go to top