Ye Hai Mohabbatein

India-Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

25.12.2014 - Ishita - Now The Be-All and End-All of YHM (Page 5)

-Ara- IF-Sizzlerz
-Ara-
-Ara-

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
@gravity23: There is a reason Indian tv is called trash tv and is shunned by the upper classes. Like my parents would rather disinherit me than have a daughter who sits and watches Indian tv. My mother watched the show once and she like it, that was ages ago. The next day I got a lecture on why I was watching trash tv. My father would definitely disinherit me. Watching Indian tv should be secretive or else you are mocked my friends and whoever knows. Now if Indian tv jas some good content which it was based on or something worth discussing, it would be a different story. Like Satyamev Jayate. Indian and everyone loves it. You see all the WA groups or certain members of groups watching and discussing and sharing emotions when the episodes are aired, and no one cares about the language or the nation it's broadcasted from. It's the nation's pride and everyone loves it. It's worth spending your time on. 
If only the Indian writers cared about content rather than trp rates the world would be a better place. But as I said, we are hypocrites (me included, no saint here) who diss a movie like Om Shanti Om for being a three hour long VH1 flashy music video or Happy New Year for being illogical and various other examples, but hey... We're the first ones on the ticket counter dying to get our tickets and the same movies that we diss are record breaking blockbusters while comparatively good films with a better social message or something worth watching remain under rated and we'll, are deemed as commercial flops. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

gravity23-K.13-anjs

gravity23 IF-Dazzler
gravity23
gravity23

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AraBearxx

Originally posted by gravity23

Haven't watched dethe episode but This is a bloody well needed rant. 

Please do watch it. You will see for yourself the HORRORS of speech-queen Ishita Bhalla...the utter lack of logic in YHM...It's gonna start a trend of ex-wives flying in and out of their ex-husbands' houses and living with them under the same roof..

I marathoned the show twice, screwed my examinations because I didn't care about them and then in October I stopped watching. I have this habit of piling episodes up and now I just don't feel like going out there and forcing myself to torture.  Like, seriously? It isn't about ex-wives anymore. It's the lack of logistics or a plot line and anything and everything in between - the lack of it.  The writers probably have one episode out and a possibility of six it her episodes to follow that one out of which the pick the one that is most likely to not fit and be deemed illogical hut hey, it will get them the trps and cash rolling in. Why should they care? It's not their brains that they fry or the lack of them. They get their job done and the same for the next episode to follow, a variety of choice to choose a sequel from and from which they choose the worst.  

You did yourself a favour skipping it during that time..it was TORTURE...I remember not having SLEPT properly for days together, coz I was anxious Ishita would put up her feminist banners and gallivant around the town with her male bestie in tow, all to make Raman jealous...

Yes...its lack of logic...UNREAL crap...crap NO sane person living in the society would believe or accept...torturous drama that does nothing for our generation or the future generation...whichever way u see it...the CVs get what they want..we give them the satisfaction of knowing they've got to us wit the MINDLESS mind-boggling nonsense

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Ara-anjs

-Ara- IF-Sizzlerz
-Ara-
-Ara-

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
The Choice 

Actually, I am all in for the breakup. Seriously. I would rather see Raman be the stupid fool that he is and be seen for that (drop his pants, have the misunderstanding, blah blah blah)  and deserve an equal drama queen to his drama king. What is wrong with the bloody characters? Like seriously. Everyone needs a god damn reality check. Watched the scene where Aditya walks in on Ishra and Ishita starts her lecture and the gods shower their mercy and the minute Ishita says, 'Bohot bura hua,' my net disconnects and I burst our laughing. Aditya lived with Shagun and Ashok for a considerable amount of time and they were anything but chaste. Now if this twerp has no issue with his mother sleeping around whilst being unmarried, why the heck would he have issues with his father romancing his legally married wife? Screw logic. Ishita is being a glorious fool here and that's where she stands. Ugh. This has started to piss me off.  
gravity23 IF-Dazzler
gravity23
gravity23

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 12:21pm | IP Logged

@gravity23: There is a reason Indian tv is called trash tv and is shunned by the upper classes. Like my parents would rather disinherit me than have a daughter who sits and watches Indian tv. My mother watched the show once and she like it, that was ages ago. The next day I got a lecture on why I was watching trash tv. My father would definitely disinherit me. Watching Indian tv should be secretive or else you are mocked my friends and whoever knows. Now if Indian tv jas some good content which it was based on or something worth discussing, it would be a different story. Like Satyamev Jayate. Indian and everyone loves it. You see all the WA groups or certain members of groups watching and discussing and sharing emotions when the episodes are aired, and no one cares about the language or the nation it's broadcasted from. It's the nation's pride and everyone loves it. It's worth spending your time on. 
If only the Indian writers cared about content rather than trp rates the world would be a better place. But as I said, we are hypocrites (me included, no saint here) who diss a movie like Om Shanti Om for being a three hour long VH1 flashy music video or Happy New Year for being illogical and various other examples, but hey... We're the first ones on the ticket counter dying to get our tickets and the same movies that we diss are record breaking blockbusters while comparatively good films with a better social message or something worth watching remain under rated and we'll, are deemed as commercial flops. 

Absolutely right. There were times I would not be able to discuss Telly soaps with my friends who'd be watching classy Hollywood shows and classier, genuinely funnier sitcoms...while I'd be fooling away my time on some formulaic predictable mushy dramatic Indian Telly soap...not to bash our country and all, but content REALLY hits hard...harder than TRPs...there;s so much respect for good content, never mind that the topics are serious and worth thinking about...

Satyamev Jayate is the most recent one...There were some other I used to really like - Maano ya na Maano...tops the list, coz it brought to screen small-town tales of people unheard of...distinct lives...curious cultures...it was amazing...I remember, way back i the 1990s I also used to watch a lot of Surabhi...really used to like it...

This is something I'd been discussing with a friend some time ago. It's not that art movies, or indie movies aren't well received...its the choices people have these days (us included) that heavily infleunces the kind of cinema or literature we lean towards...Happy New Year is any day more easily endured than a 'Water' or a 'RangRasiya', though the latter movies evoke awe and admiration...in the context of cinematic content...

but then HNY reeks of nthing but am empty plot, non-existent characterisation...cheap masala fun...

today's movies and soaps are like Chick Lit...you just dont need to apply your mind to understand what goes on in the scenes

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Ara-

shravani_2311 IF-Rockerz
shravani_2311
shravani_2311

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Mehak..

Originally posted by luvabhiya9

After entire drama of the whole episode..waited for atleast some ishra in precap..But precap is more dangerous than the epi..i have a feeling that ishita will leave bhalla house..bye Bye YHM..
i AM NOT GOING TO WATCH IT ANYMORE..will watch online if any Ishra scene is there...

Same here!

i only read wu's nd thn watch epi...
nd fr sure aftr shagun trck i vl watch yhm again...shagun ki naam se hi mood karab hota hain...epi dekte hain tho mental hoga...

i wish yhm trp to get dwn in this shagun trck...she is really dangrous...
-Ara- IF-Sizzlerz
-Ara-
-Ara-

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
Don't even get me started on Mani. Don't. That track was an over exaggerated fail and I'm sorry to say but I honestly pity or feel bad for those who tried to make sense or found any sense in a track that boasted of none. 
We all have male friends. Male besties. Guys we grew up with. And you don't see us hanging onto every word they say or prioritising them when we're single or even rambling or complaining to them first thing in the morning. Doing all that when we're to be "happily married" is a far cry. I revert to what I said about the TRP jargon. 
gravity23 IF-Dazzler
gravity23
gravity23

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 12:30pm | IP Logged

The Choice 

Actually, I am all in for the breakup. Seriously. I would rather see Raman be the stupid fool that he is and be seen for that (drop his pants, have the misunderstanding, blah blah blah)  and deserve an equal drama queen to his drama king. What is wrong with the bloody characters? Like seriously. Everyone needs a god damn reality check. Watched the scene where Aditya walks in on Ishra and Ishita starts her lecture and the gods shower their mercy and the minute Ishita says, 'Bohot bura hua,' my net disconnects and I burst our laughing. Aditya lived with Shagun and Ashok for a considerable amount of time and they were anything but chaste. Now if this twerp has no issue with his mother sleeping around whilst being unmarried, why the heck would he have issues with his father romancing his legally married wife? Screw logic. Ishita is being a glorious fool here and that's where she stands. Ugh. This has started to piss me off.  

The reality check will come in the way of Raman with his pants down, Shagun lying naked or semi-naked in his arms and Ishita stopping by to say "Hi...I just came back from my vacation"

For Toshi ji when she finds her hot-blooded son is faling for her EX-BAHU's backless blouses receding further down...and her plunging necklines...and what a blunder she committed asking her stupid dumb Laadli Bahu to "stay away for a few days"

For Bhalla ji - who prefers standing like a mannequin rather than speaking out when its MOST needed

For ADI - who'll understand drama follows him EVERYWHERE his bitch of a mother is..

And most of all, for Ishita - Who's understand why the ex-wife is never too far away from the husband's mind...and why she shouldn't have stoked the flames...

As I mentioned in yesterday's post...for ADI, BOTH his Step-Mom and his Dad HAVE to be pure, clean, VIRGINAL...they cannot engage in sex**** acts of any nature whatsoever coz his father was unfortunate to have begot him first as a child with his tramp of a mother...

Edited by gravity23 - 25 December 2014 at 12:40pm

-Ara-anjs

gravity23 IF-Dazzler
gravity23
gravity23

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 12:36pm | IP Logged

Don't even get me started on Mani. Don't. That track was an over exaggerated fail and I'm sorry to say but I honestly pity or feel bad for those who tried to make sense or found any sense in a track that boasted of none. 
We all have male friends. Male besties. Guys we grew up with. And you don't see us hanging onto every word they say or prioritising them when we're single or even rambling or complaining to them first thing in the morning. Doing all that when we're to be "happily married" is a far cry. I revert to what I said about the TRP jargon. 

Ishita Bhalla made me RE-THINK the friendships I had nurtured with my male friends for years..and we were BEST of friends, but NEVER, ever did they force their unsolicited opinions down my throat, never ever did I worship them like they were Gods by neglecting my relationships ...and to think of doing that while I'm married...chant the bestie's name day in and day out...calling him to fix my washing-machine, geyser, hair-dryer...taking an ENTIRE day off from office coz i want to lay some grand plans for securing my husband's position (coz I think the stupid post is more imp than my gallivanting the town with my male bestie ), changing my bestie;s name to ring like its my girlfriend's name or something...I would not dare do sch stupid things if i want my marriage to last 

-Ara-anjs

Go to top