Ye Hai Mohabbatein

India-Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

25.12.2014 - Ishita - Now The Be-All and End-All of YHM (Page 4)

gravity23 IF-Dazzler
gravity23
gravity23

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 11:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sunitas123

Originally posted by yshu8

If not now dhere where ishita will distance herself not just from adi but also from Raman...then I think CVS will give us da most awaited confession ...hopefully...

ishita is organizing a party for Adi, she is not going anywhere...

party?? what party?

-Ara- IF-Sizzlerz
-Ara-
-Ara-

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 11:48am | IP Logged
Haven't watched the  episode but this  is a bloody well needed rant. 

Edited by AraBearxx - 25 December 2014 at 11:52am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gravity23

-Ara- IF-Sizzlerz
-Ara-
-Ara-

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 11:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gravity23

Originally posted by Wings-of-Fire

You know the words " Mother India, Devi Maiyya, Daya ki Murti"doesn't mean anything to me cause I'm not an Indian or Hindu. But as far as I know these words mean a lot to you guys. What I can't understand is how do you manage to use these presumably 'great words' in a negative sense?

And yes, Ishita is not a normal woman. She is the most logical female character I've ever seen on Indian TV. Every step she's taken till date is purely logical. Yes, she gets played because the world isn't deterministic. It's unpredictable and sometimes illogical. 
But if you get out of your condescending thoughts for a while, and think clearly, you'd find that every step that she's taken; for which she's been highly bashed, has been successful at the end. She got the result she wanted. So you can call her whatever, like she said, it won't matter.

On a personal note, I'm a very logical person. I can analyze situations like Ishita does too. But I'm too hot headed to apply them all the times. I need to control my anger more. If I can handle my anger like Ishita does, that would be awesome!

These words are not used loosely...Wings...they are used in context of this madwoman who has just set out to ruin everybody's happiness...they are used in a satirical sense...Its MY perspective and I analyse it according to how I see the world..how USUALLY things are seen...as they appear to be..

Getting your husband's ex right inside your home despite knowing what a vamp-ish character she is, is NOT normal in any way...nor is this sordid arrangement "Natural", like the Iyers said..

No...NOT everyTHING she has done has landed up giving the best results...She had no business interfering in Mihir's personal life and open the closet of skeletons...Had it not come to the fore that Shagun IS his sister, there would be no need for that idiotic woman to go camp in Mhir's flat..and there would be no  resultant MISHOK-Shagun drama either..

She outright believed a compLete stranger (Read: Sanjana) and determinedly set out to "unite" her with her so-called brother. She got PARAM right inside the house, "Simmi ke liye"..and where did it land her and the rest? In utter shit...She was short of getting molested herself and near about managed to ruin whatever could've been salvaged in the long run for Shagun-ASHOK.

Many things Ishita has done, have, inadvertently kept bringing Shagun and Raman in constant contact with each other. 

There are MANY MORE instances, but I do not have the time or patience to recount them all..

If you are satisfied with how the lead female is portrayed, you are free to write a review of your own. Personally, for me, I do NOT find this natural, real, logical and rather, HIGHLY DANGEROUS. It reeks of zero self-respect on the part of this woman you SO adore, makes her seem high-handed, dominating, a pathetic know-it-all, clinical and an interfering busybody. For me, a character should be portrayed as realistically as possible, in the demographics that have been chosen for it.

To take it for granted, that your husband (who's already obsessed with his 11 year old son with his first wife) may not get inclined towards his EX, while staying in the same house speaks of OVERCONFIDENCE..and that, isn't healthy..as even you would know...

So before you set out to call people condescending, try and see how other people think as well...maybe your views dont match mine, but believe me, NORMAL people with emotions do feel like this...maybe you're more far-sighted and logical than I am, so you could teach me some, and prove how whatever Ishita is up to will not lead to MORE drama and render YHM an exact caricature of EK's other soaps,  but it would be nice if you refrained from using such words and presenting your precious opinions in a better way.

As I believe, this is a forum where people have the right to speak their minds, but no one's got a right to judge other forum members.

Thank You.

And this is a daily soap. It runs for TRPs. So lets do ourselves a favor and enjoy Christmas and get the f**k over it. Seriously. What are we gaining by watching this pathetic track or even wasting our time discussing it. 

Honestly, even the writers donot out as much thought into the script as the forum does. And the irony is that they earn and we waste time. 

gravity23

gravity23 IF-Dazzler
gravity23
gravity23

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 11:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AraBearxx

Haven't watched dethe episode but This is a bloody well needed rant. 

Please do watch it. You will see for yourself the HORRORS of speech-queen Ishita Bhalla...the utter lack of logic in YHM...It's gonna start a trend of ex-wives flying in and out of their ex-husbands' houses and living with them under the same roof..

-Ara- IF-Sizzlerz
-Ara-
-Ara-

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 11:57am | IP Logged

If not now dhere where ishita will distance herself not just from adi but also from Raman...then I think CVS will give us da most awaited confession ...hopefully...

You're thinking of CONFESSION, when Shagun would be hovering over Raman 24*7??

Alright, even if Raman has the hots ONLY for Ishita, what's he gonna do when ADI screams for a "family" with Raman Papa, Shagun Mamma and Ruhi??

Will Raman not give in ONCE AGAIN? 

I doubt.

Dude. We're planning separation functions here. Discussing other ships. Even the physical intimacy they're flinging on us can't save this show now. 

I highly recommend reading NENE/ SurrealFantasy's os on Teri Meri and giving this whole track and couple a climax. Because that's probably how the show will roll.  

Funny fact on how this show was supposed to be on Ishita, Ruhi and Raman and now its anything but that. 

And the writers know that once the confession is done the fanbase will start leaving, the ones for the couple and not the drama, and that will probably be the end. You're not gonna get the confession any time soon. Sorry. 

gravity23

gravity23 IF-Dazzler
gravity23
gravity23

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 11:57am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Wings-of-Fire

You know the words " Mother India, Devi Maiyya, Daya ki Murti"doesn't mean anything to me cause I'm not an Indian or Hindu. But as far as I know these words mean a lot to you guys. What I can't understand is how do you manage to use these presumably 'great words' in a negative sense?

And yes, Ishita is not a normal woman. She is the most logical female character I've ever seen on Indian TV. Every step she's taken till date is purely logical. Yes, she gets played because the world isn't deterministic. It's unpredictable and sometimes illogical. 
But if you get out of your condescending thoughts for a while, and think clearly, you'd find that every step that she's taken; for which she's been highly bashed, has been successful at the end. She got the result she wanted. So you can call her whatever, like she said, it won't matter.

On a personal note, I'm a very logical person. I can analyze situations like Ishita does too. But I'm too hot headed to apply them all the times. I need to control my anger more. If I can handle my anger like Ishita does, that would be awesome!

These words are not used loosely...Wings...they are used in context of this madwoman who has just set out to ruin everybody's happiness...they are used in a satirical sense...Its MY perspective and I analyse it according to how I see the world..how USUALLY things are seen...as they appear to be..

Getting your husband's ex right inside your home despite knowing what a vamp-ish character she is, is NOT normal in any way...nor is this sordid arrangement "Natural", like the Iyers said..

No...NOT everyTHING she has done has landed up giving the best results...She had no business interfering in Mihir's personal life and open the closet of skeletons...Had it not come to the fore that Shagun IS his sister, there would be no need for that idiotic woman to go camp in Mhir's flat..and there would be no  resultant MISHOK-Shagun drama either..

She outright believed a compLete stranger (Read: Sanjana) and determinedly set out to "unite" her with her so-called brother. She got PARAM right inside the house, "Simmi ke liye"..and where did it land her and the rest? In utter shit...She was short of getting molested herself and near about managed to ruin whatever could've been salvaged in the long run for Shagun-ASHOK.

Many things Ishita has done, have, inadvertently kept bringing Shagun and Raman in constant contact with each other. 

There are MANY MORE instances, but I do not have the time or patience to recount them all..

If you are satisfied with how the lead female is portrayed, you are free to write a review of your own. Personally, for me, I do NOT find this natural, real, logical and rather, HIGHLY DANGEROUS. It reeks of zero self-respect on the part of this woman you SO adore, makes her seem high-handed, dominating, a pathetic know-it-all, clinical and an interfering busybody. For me, a character should be portrayed as realistically as possible, in the demographics that have been chosen for it.

To take it for granted, that your husband (who's already obsessed with his 11 year old son with his first wife) may not get inclined towards his EX, while staying in the same house speaks of OVERCONFIDENCE..and that, isn't healthy..as even you would know...

So before you set out to call people condescending, try and see how other people think as well...maybe your views dont match mine, but believe me, NORMAL people with emotions do feel like this...maybe you're more far-sighted and logical than I am, so you could teach me some, and prove how whatever Ishita is up to will not lead to MORE drama and render YHM an exact caricature of EK's other soaps,  but it would be nice if you refrained from using such words and presenting your precious opinions in a better way.

As I believe, this is a forum where people have the right to speak their minds, but no one's got a right to judge other forum members.

Thank You.

And this is a daily soap. It runs for TRPs. So lets do ourselves a favor and enjoy Christmas and get the f**k over it. Seriously. What are we gaining by watching this pathetic track or even wasting our time discussing it. 

Honestly, even the writers donot out as much thought into the script as the forum does. And the irony is that they earn and we waste time. 

@BOLD - cracked me up!! Haha! You said it right...they churn out mindless nonsense, we rave and rant about it, waste out breath and they earn lots of moolah...and YET, they continue to churn out crap...

Whether Shaggy will eventually seduce Raman, or she wont...some or the other mindless nonsense will take over YHM and we will cntinue this cycle :p

Edited by gravity23 - 25 December 2014 at 12:00pm

-Ara-

-Ara- IF-Sizzlerz
-Ara-
-Ara-

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 12:01pm | IP Logged

Haven't watched dethe episode but This is a bloody well needed rant. 

Please do watch it. You will see for yourself the HORRORS of speech-queen Ishita Bhalla...the utter lack of logic in YHM...It's gonna start a trend of ex-wives flying in and out of their ex-husbands' houses and living with them under the same roof..

I marathoned the show twice, screwed my examinations because I didn't care about them and then in October I stopped watching. I have this habit of piling episodes up and now I just don't feel like going out there and forcing myself to torture.  Like, seriously? It isn't about ex-wives anymore. It's the lack of logistics or a plot line and anything and everything in between - the lack of it.  The writers probably have one episode out and a possibility of six it her episodes to follow that one out of which the pick the one that is most likely to not fit and be deemed illogical hut hey, it will get them the trps and cash rolling in. Why should they care? It's not their brains that they fry or the lack of them. They get their job done and the same for the next episode to follow, a variety of choice to choose a sequel from and from which they choose the worst.  

gravity23

gravity23 IF-Dazzler
gravity23
gravity23

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 12:06pm | IP Logged

You're thinking of CONFESSION, when Shagun would be hovering over Raman 24*7??

Alright, even if Raman has the hots ONLY for Ishita, what's he gonna do when ADI screams for a "family" with Raman Papa, Shagun Mamma and Ruhi??

Will Raman not give in ONCE AGAIN? 

I doubt.

Dude. We're planning separation functions here. Discussing other ships. Even the physical intimacy they're flinging on us can't save this show now. 

I highly recommend reading NENE/ SurrealFantasy's os on Teri Meri and giving this whole track and couple a climax. Because that's probably how the show will roll.  

Funny fact on how this show was supposed to be on Ishita, Ruhi and Raman and now its anything but that. 

And the writers know that once the confession is done the fanbase will start leaving, the ones for the couple and not the drama, and that will probably be the end. You're not gonna get the confession any time soon. Sorry. 

Lol...I remember how the forum was FLOODED with rants and hopes regarding the IshMANI track ...people bashing Ishita left, right and centre, some loyal fans cheering Ishita and taking feminism to new heights during that track...and then around the ABH party, almost EVERYBODY thought the confession was round the corner...blah! 

There was some decrepit, non-existent patch up scene between the leads...some funny sketching of a stupid "Sorry" from both ends..adding up to NOTHING...

I stopped caring about confession long back...if only, they'd show WHY YHM started in the first place..Raman, Ruhi, Ishita..I'd stick on faithfully and that would be mre than enuff for me...right now...all i care about is Shagun getting out of the Bhalla House, Raman coming back to his senses before he lets his pants down in a drunken stupor, Toshi ji seeing her grandson for the remorseless moron he is and ISHITA, for realizing and claiming back the hormones she stumbled on during the mindless AIRPORT track...

can you send me the link of the O.S. I'd really like to see...

Go to top