Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Megha-- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Oh even with not a hot husband many people will not put up with such things! πŸ˜†
Its not just Ishita but everyone in Bhalla house is acting stupid to bear Shagun for Adi. Its really a dysnfunctional family with ex wife n current wife under same roof. For how long r they going to bear this. Is Adi just going to stop loving Shagun one fine day n leave her. πŸ˜• A lot of probabilities r riding on this thought that Adi needs to get a loving family environment. 
gravshrav23 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: columbia

hey ladiss

Ok my two bit and I am going to get off the forum, 

So most of you know that I am not watching current track so what I am going to say is not related to the episodes but something else that is discussed here

You want content, DO NOT watch DAILY EPISODIC television. I am serious, you are comparing YHM to weekly shows. YOU WILL NEVER GET QUALITY in daily Indian TV. Please compare YHM to Bold and Beautoful, Young and Restless and then we automatically realise that these shows can never ever be realistic, character driven and sensible plots. NEVER! 

IT shall always remain OTT DRAMA which translates to OTT heroine, hero, children, and all the rest!!!

After a set 100 episodes, this had to happen, CVs run out of things to say and creativity goes out of the window, and all is left is us intellectualizing every bit 

That's the most sensible piece of advice I've received recently..

But Columbia, we are the audience who started going gaga over this REALLY real lead-pair...their relatable nokjhok..the flawed but immensely irresistible Raman Bhalla...the insecure unsure real lead female of the show...a REAL family with relatable issues..granted, there'll be some degree of drama in EVERY soap...but does it have to THIS blatantly irrational? improbable? detestful? idiotic?

When I compare Raman Bhalla to Ahem Modi (SNS), I feel he is wayyy more better...wayyy luckier to be getting SOO much of screen time...such effective dialogues...such scorching chemistry..

and the lead female HAS SO MUCH FREEDOM AND AUTHORITY advising and teaching people, attending sermons and giving lectures NO Gopi Vauu of SNS can imagine doing...then WHY are the CVs not utilising these edgy points in their favour? in the leads' favour? in the show's favour?

That is the frustrating bit.

Well..maybe...it wud just b better to quit watching this nonsense altogether
gravshrav23 thumbnail
Originally posted by: mnr123

Oh even with not a hot husband many people will not put up with such things! πŸ˜†

Its not just Ishita but everyone in Bhalla house is acting stupid to bear Shagun for Adi. Its really a dysnfunctional family with ex wife n current wife under same roof. For how long r they going to bear this. Is Adi just going to stop loving Shagun one fine day n leave her. πŸ˜• A lot of probabilities r riding on this thought that Adi needs to get a loving family environment. 

Haha...I know, I know! Even women with ugly morons and men with ugly ducklings (not in the strict sense of the word or referencing anyone) will not stand for this unnatural shit...

ADI managed FINE in a live-in arrangement, riding posh cars, and living in swanky bungalows for a good SIX YEARS...He can do SOOO much better once he's away from ashok, param and the other rascal...

WHAT's the fuss about a "LOVING ENVIRONMENT" for him??

Raman could've coughed up a few crores, got him a big new car, given him 2-3 lakhs worth of clothes, gifted the mother-son duo a swanky apartment, paid some more for Shagun's beauty treatment and designer sarees and voila! ADI's got his "happy loving family environment" 

WHAT ELSE do these two manipulative people need??
Edited by gravity23 - 9 years ago
columbia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
WHAT REGRESSIVE shit in the garb of educated women, CEO household and not a typical saas-bahu relationship

"ghar ka chirag" indeed
"Main Ishita aur Raman ke room mei nahi rahungi"
"amma aapne mujhe hamesha achayi sikhayi hai"

DA FAQ??

DYSFUNCTIONAL THY NAME IS EKTA!!!!
gravshrav23 thumbnail

WHAT REGRESSIVE shit in the garb of educated women, CEO household and not a typical saas-bahu relationship

"ghar ka chirag" indeed
"Main Ishita aur Raman ke room mei nahi rahungi"
"amma aapne mujhe hamesha achayi sikhayi hai"

DA FAQ??

DYSFUNCTIONAL THY NAME IS EKTA!!!!

@bold- Usi acchai ne aaj hum sabki bolti band kar di hai..MIGRAINE attacks diye hain...aur TV content pe se hamara bharosa uda diya hai
columbia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Chalo ladiss thanks Gravity for letting me rant!! 
Adios Amigos!
gravshrav23 thumbnail

Chalo ladiss thanks Gravity for letting me rant!! 

Adios Amigos!

Step in anytime and rant away! Tada!
idunno thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: gravity23

A Merry Christmas to everybody!! Before we start out on today's excruciatingly ILLOGICAL episode...

Toshi ji was right about ONE thing - "Tu kiss mitti ki bani hai Ishita?"

Yes...VERY pertinent question, that one is, but not quite asked in the right sense...

Ishita is not a NORMAL woman, in ANY sense. She is Mother India, Devi Maiyya, Daya ki Murti, EVERYTHING rolled into one. She does not feel any jealousy, any possessiveness, ANY insecurity coz her husband's EX is to stay at Bhalla House, for an inordinate amount of time.

"Shagun ek divorcee hai, Raman ki EX hai, uske liye bhi toh uncomfortable hoga naa yahan rehna, par woh aisi halat mein kahan jayegi" she's trying to make Santoshi understand. That IS the point, Mrs. Ishita Bhalla, Woh RAMAN ki EX hai, toh RAMAN bhi uska EX hua hai. WHY and how did she decide for the entire Bhalla family, that Shagun should stay back at Bhalla House?

I refuse to believe there aren't any other arrangements that can be made for the mother-son pair. Shagun is ALSO Ishita's Sauten, and so this madwoman Iyer should've given it some thought before asking her to camp out at Bhalla house...it should've made HER uncomfortable as well..it should've made her feel nauseous, insecure, anxious, uncertain, ANYTHING...

But No...Mrs. Bhalla gave ANOTHER 5 min lecture on "ghar ka baccha" "ADI pareshan hai" "Shagun ko kacchre mein kaise chhod deti" "humanity ki taur se main itna bhi nai karti"

Madhvi Iyer - stupendous acting! She stood up for her daughter and categorically told Shagun she CANNOT stay there. I loved the fact that she even stood up to Santoshi, and told her categorically that "this woman" was not to stay in Bhalla House, coz "Yeh Ishita ka ghar hai" . Then WHY on earth did Ishita behave like she was the Head of the house and tell her parents not to interfere in their 'family matters" and stay out of it?? Why that utter condescending, adamant, off-handed tone for her parents and their genuine LOGICAL concerns??

"Yeh ghar RAMAN ka hai, aur ADI Raman ka beta hai...aur uss naate se ADI mera bhi beta hua...Aur Shagun ADI ki maa hai...toh woh yahin rahega" HIT-MY-HEAD-AGAINST-THE-WALL😑

I hate the fact that this woman keeps taking liberty of being the Laadli Bahu of the Bhalla Parivaar...it gets on my nerves that she decides EVERYTHING for everybody...

Toshi ji 's chest swelled up like she had just won the marathon, as Ishita emphasized that Shagun was to stay in their house...Where have her senses left for?Where are the days where she warned Ishita day in and day out that "Shagun was NOT to be trusted" ...so now, since its ADI ke liye, everything's fine??? Now she can do away with her bahu's happiness as long as her grandson gets to live the fine life he always managed to live??

I HATE THIS. 

W.T.F is WRONG with this Ishita Iyer? 

"Raman mujhse bahut pyaar karte hain...aur Shagun ne unhe itna pareshan kiya hai ki woh uski har chaal se waakif hai' - To tu bhi toh uski har chaal ki waakif hai, so why entertain that vamp in your house???

Really?? Does she know Raman's obsession with his son? Has she forgotten the malicious ways of her step-son and how, DESPITE all that, Raman would stand like a rock beside his moronic son??

Once Shagun starts playing the "Main uski maa hun RAMAN, ADI mere bina nahin reh sakta...ADI tumse bhi judne laga hai, aakhir..tum uske Papa ho...I really feel ADI ko ek family environment ki zaroorat hai" Ishita will be kicked out of Bhalla house like a speck of dust. In ASHOK's words, "like kacchra" and that, would be all of her own making! 

That would be a fitting response to ALL such know-it-all people out there who take their spouses for granted...

As if ADI ke liye ranting was not enough, running parallel is "MIHIKA ke liye"

And so since, according to Ishita Bhalla, since Mihika needs to be "protected", the Iyers should go attend stupid functions at ASHOK's house, so  that the "kameeneys dont take advantage of Mihika". WOW!! I dont care about two hoots about whether Mihika gets molested or tortured by those creeps, coz its of her OWN making and she has no right to make her parents suffer for it.

She can be a trophy wife and hang at ASHOK's arm for all I care, WHY the F is Ishita making her life complicated because of this shit?? For a stupid bimbo who doesnt know what she's doing??

Poor Iyers...they should just give up on both their daughter and their niece...its pathetic how women like Ishita and Mihika take matters into their hands and do as they please? Where does this even happen in normal families?

ADI proved once again that he is indeed Shagun's criminal-minded son. The MORON cant figure out what he wants to address ASHOK as, keeps flitting between "Uncle" and "Papa"...

just like his mother...selfish and manipulative...grabbing any piece of mercy coming his way, thinking its going to transform his life or something...

Shagun wants to make sure she pour venom inside ADI's senses, to keep him on tenterhooks for as lng as she can...so that gets to stay at Bhalla House and get back the EX she dumped so unceremoniously...PREDICTABLE

Atleast, its been decided that she'd be putting up in Simmi's room..

Since now Ishita Maiyya has decided they should "protect" Mihika, who the hell cares about Mihir?? That woman is bloody partial...insensitive...

And WHY the constant fussing over ADI?? Its annoying and a big tearjerker...I haven't seen ANYBODY go gaga over RUHI as much...Poor RUHI went about ignored for DAYs during the IshMANI track, and Mrs. Bhalla didnt shed as many tears for her, as she's now doing for ADI...SICK...

Raman will make sure "ADI ke saare sapne poore ho, koi kami na rahe..." "Tum jo maangoge, tumhen wahi milega"

Yes Raman, that day isnt very far away when he's going to ask you to dump your new found love and go back to his bitchy mom...pathetic 

P.S. Ishita's choice of sarees as against Shagun's sartorial choices are horrendous...And to think that Shagun is the one who's homeless and hasn't a penny on her...Wow...what an irony

P.S.** If Toshi ji is also wondering what Shagun's doing with the fat paycheck she gets from Raman, then why is she STILL entertaining that woman in the house? All for "Adi ke liye"??

PRECAP - Since ADI is going thru "trauma" and is "confused" and "disoriented" and feeling awkward around Ishita, Toshi ji suggests to her BAHU that she should STAY AWAY  from her grandson for a few days..."STAY AWAY"..."Door rehna"...what does that even MEAN?? Ishita's to go on vacation till the idiot gets back his brains?? Becomes "NORMAL"?? By asking his Step-Mom never to return??

I HATE Toshi ji for this...Why and how could she even MAKE such a morbid suggestion??? What about those dreadful prophecies about not letting the "saut stay in the house"?? WHY would you ask your legally-wedded bahu to go away from the house, coz you want to warm up your grandson's and your ex-bahu's asses and make them "feel comfortable" WHY??

So there it is...Ishita out, Shagun in...

That's ALL we needed, I guess. To bear with RAMAN's much-hated EX-wife till he starts fawning over her ONCE AGAIN, till it leads to "Ghar ka baccha" No 3 

YHM has become SOOO damn illogical.

you are absolutely right and one more point mihir her own brother ,her own mother she could have gone there why raman's house plus raman can arrange temporary accommodation and file again custody case indicating shagun is not able to take care of this child and she is not putting good morals and misguiding son and making him criminal minded so either his son should stay away from manipulating woman and keep him with caretaker or to raman who had proved by taking good care of ruhi so he is liable to get addi's custody and that is very logical solution but ekta 's serials are never logical just to give twist and turns to boost trp she can go any length to kill real story ,second mihika case such an educated girl knowing ashok very well how come she take such drastic step without informing their parents or mhir ,all are so goody goody to shagun as if shagun is maharani and all of them are their servant,mihika took such big step before also to show reality  shagun which women will destroy her own life for person like shagun?and what this 2 sisters are thinking of themselves?maharani jhansi ki rani?is raman and mihir has wore bengals or not man?they don't have any imp in their life that these girls are taking all the matter in their hand without informing their respective partner and family?
these serial become bore to me and i am going to stop watching this and will try my hand on some other nice serial.
gravshrav23 thumbnail
Originally posted by: idunno

you are absolutely right and one more point mihir her own brother ,her own mother she could have gone there why raman's house plus raman can arrange temporary accommodation and file again custody case indicating shagun is not able to take care of this child and she is not putting good morals and misguiding son and making him criminal minded so either his son should stay away from manipulating woman and keep him with caretaker or to raman who had proved by taking good care of ruhi so he is liable to get addi's custody and that is very logical solution but ekta 's serials are never logical just to give twist and turns to boost trp she can go any length to kill real story ,second mihika case such an educated girl knowing ashok very well how come she take such drastic step without informing their parents or mhir ,all are so goody goody to shagun as if shagun is maharani and all of them are their servant,mihika took such big step before also to show reality  shagun which women will destroy her own life for person like shagun?and what this 2 sisters are thinking of themselves?maharani jhansi ki rani?is raman and mihir has wore bengals or not man?they don't have any imp in their life that these girls are taking all the matter in their hand without informing their respective partner and family?

these serial become bore to me and i am going to stop watching this and will try my hand on some other nice serial.

Shagun's mother...Ms. Prakash is a non-existent entity...they showed her ONLY during Sanjna cooking classes fiasco...after it was revealed that Shagun IS Mihir's sister, they were DONE with that woman...with that track...there was no need for follow-up on whether she's dead or alive...that's what i say about YHM tracks...

too many tracks...NONE tying up to logical conclusion

And yeah, you raised a very valid point. Re-opening the custody case is a good option...very valid..looking at Shagun's current dishevelled, confused state...the judge wouldn't take one hearing to decide the case in favour of Raman...Am telling you, this "Shagun will stay in Bhalla house" nonsense is ONLY to twist events and turn the compass around at Raman...who...like a normal ex-husband will, in a drunken stupor or a dark room fumble and give in to his dormant desires..and Boom! Shagun will get pregnant AGAIN...Ishita will be heartbroken AGAIN...the "Aaa..." horrendous BG score will play AGAIN...Shagun will give birth to baby no. 3 and becoming a "MOTHER" again...the Bhalla house will kick Ishita in the arse and rejoice AGAIN...for baby no. 3

Shagun will DUMP RAMAN AGAIN...for a RICHER, CREEPIER, guy..

and Raman will remember Ishita AGAIN..

by now..Ishita will have moved on with Monotone MANI...or Subbu (who himself would've been kicked in the butt) and they will find love...Subbu wil...while Ishita will go for "Samjhauta"...and THIS nonsense will GO ON TILL a leap of 30-40 years is shown!

Exactly! That's my issue...the Iyer sisters do WHATEVER pleases their hearts...whatever comes to their minds...NO regard for any other senior family member whatsoever...no regard for fiance, husband...ALL sacrifice, khushi ke liye, Mihir ko jail hone se bachane ke liye, Shagun ki zindagi bachane ke liye...WHY THE F IS SHAGUN SO IMP FOR BOTH ISHITA AND MIHIKA? WHAT'S THE LURE WITH THIS WOMAN?? I JUST DONT GET IT!!
AraBearxo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: gravity23

I LOVED Chennai Express...it was genuinely funny and fast-paced...remember one particular SRK line "Cheena Mudail Hai" ..laughed really hard at that πŸ€£
HNY, on the other hand, was palm-in-the-face funny (you laugh coz of the sheer ludicrous stuff shown in the movie)...Aiyya?? Aiyyo!! It totally creeped me out!

Yeah...TZP was one of a kind...loved the last scene...I even liked Stanley ka Dabba...very subtle..not very preachy..and yet impactful...

Lol..Funnily enough, my sister got me on board to watch YHM...and I remember I started watching it right after IshRa got married...and were stll getting on each other's nerves...and even THAT was SOOO much relatable...I used to mock my sister for watching it earlier, but the day I started watching πŸ˜›it, I was hooked...

sadly, that hasn't been the case since some time now...

I cannot tell you how awkward and out of place I used to feel in college...watching cheesy soaps like Miley Jab Hum Tum, while my friends would be watching How I met your Mother, Bones, Friends, Two and A Half Men, Big Bang Theory, Dexter...I didnt understand why they used to tease me about it...but heck! now that I've grown past college romance, I can understand why it appeared to be so distasteful for soo many people. Desi TV ENCASHES emotions like they're gonna go out of stock or something :p

IF Only The producers could do something better with all the time and money and resources in their hands...But why blame the producers?? or the channels? There are millions out there who would rather watch something than can be digested with a glass of Masala cold drink, rather than invest time i someting which would make them THINK. 

just a fanciful thought - If Indian Telly was to produce a Desi counterpart of 'Sex and the City', what would it be like?? 

First of all... Love the color coding. Bas. 

Red: I loved the promos. I honestly fell in love with the promos. They were so beautiful. But I have a track record when it comes to tv shows and I don't know where it went with this one. (Track record: I quit after a week into every show I watch. Every show but YHM.) So I watched the show in tits and bits whenever my schedule permitted me to and this October I guess I just started marathoning. Oh. Yes. I came across a scene on YouTube and likes the relationship dynamics... Nok jok and everything and that was it.  

BLACK 2: Agree. But there isn't anyone who watches desi tv in my college. No one at all. Two friends of mine  who watch YHM and all from the "cool" crowd and one of them is a desi tv fan and the other one just shrugs and goes like, yes, Sue me. The latter doesn't care about much and just watches it to pass time. Even they've given up now I guess. Sigh. 

Blue 2: Agree. It's a sad sad life.  

There would be no desi counter part, just a group of aunties bitching about each other. Gossip Girl?