Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gravshrav23 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: appuss

shagun is trying to prove to raman that ishita does not like adi

as per toshi's request ishita will stay away from adi and raman will misunderstand her😕

Yess!! And then, it would be "Raman-Shagun vs. Ishita"..or something like that...

On one hand, Shagun will launch a campaign against Ishita in her absence, and on the other hand, Raman will fall for his bitchy EX-wife, on a mission to show her good side...

My qs is - Why is Toshi ji making this ILLOGICAL request of Ishita? How, in fact? Her hot-blooded handsome son, who took 6 years to get over his vamp EX-wife will now be in her face 24*7 and that, should make Ishita feel ok?? like, nothing?? Pathetic!
gravshrav23 thumbnail
Originally posted by: yshu8

If not now dhere where ishita will distance herself not just from adi but also from Raman...then I think CVS will give us da most awaited confession ...hopefully...

You're thinking of CONFESSION, when Shagun would be hovering over Raman 24*7??

Alright, even if Raman has the hots ONLY for Ishita, what's he gonna do when ADI screams for a "family" with Raman Papa, Shagun Mamma and Ruhi??

Will Raman not give in ONCE AGAIN? 

I doubt.
gravshrav23 thumbnail
Originally posted by: luvabhiya9

After entire drama of the whole episode..waited for atleast some ishra in precap..But precap is more dangerous than the epi..i have a feeling that ishita will leave bhalla house..bye Bye YHM..

i AM NOT GOING TO WATCH IT ANYMORE..will watch online if any Ishra scene is there...

You guessed it right...Now there would be no IshRa..

There would be lots of Sha-Ra though...If Raman falls for this wretch of a woman AGAIN or gives in to his son's unreasonable demands of a "happy family", i will quit watching this illogical, crappy show😡
Wings-of-Fire thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

These words are not used loosely...Wings...they are used in context of this madwoman who has just set out to ruin everybody's happiness...most of all, her own...Its MY perspective and I analyse it according to how I see the world..how USUALLY things are seen..

Getting your husband's ex right inside your home despite knowing what a vamp-ish character she is, is NOT normal in any way...nor is this sordid arrangement "Natural", like the Iyers said..

I'm not saying it's natural. I know she's being played by Shagun. But given the options she has right now, what was she supposed to do? Throw Shagun (read Adi) from the house? You think that would've gone well her chauvinistic in-laws?

No...NOT everyTHING she has done has landed up giving the best results...She had no business interfering in Mihir's personal life and open the closet of skeletons...Had it not come to the fore that Shagun IS his sister, there would be no need for that idiotic woman to go camp in Mhir's flat..and there would be no  resultant MISHOK-Shagun drama either..

From where I see it, there was no way Mihir could keep this big a secret for long; not when he was betrothed to Mihika and his sister had already lodged a complaint against his marriage. If I had a sister who was in Mihika's situation, I'd have two options- call off the wedding (casue you can't marry your sister off with a person with shady past, in full knowledge that he's hiding crucial information) or try to solve the problem. Ishita chose the second option. And whatever drama Mihika did, it was on her, not Ishita. She acted illogically.

She outright believed a compLete stranger (Read: Sanjana) and determinedly set out to "unite" her with her so-called brother. She got PARAM right inside the house, "Simmi ke liye"..and where did it land her and the rest? In utter shit...She was short of getting molested herself and near about managed to ruin whatever could've been salvaged in the long run for Shagun-ASHOK.

If Simmi was to walk out of that house that day, they would've lost her forever. I don't know about you, but for me, a sister is worth more than the disturbance Param made once he was back for a second time.

Many things Ishita has done, have, inadvertently kept bringing Shagun and Raman in constant contact with each other. 

There are MANY MORE instances, but I do not have the time or patience to recount them all..
I do too. But completely opposite ones.

If you are satisfied with how the lead female is portrayed, you are free to write a review of your own. Personally, for me, I do NOT find this natural, real, logical and rather, HIGHLY DANGEROUS. It reeks of zero self-respect on the part of this woman you SO adore, makes her seem high-handed, dominating, a pathetic know-it-all, clinical and an interfering busybody. For me, a character should be portrayed as realistically as possible, in the demographics that have been chosen for it.

I disagree with the whole part.

To take it for granted, that your husband (who's already obsessed with his 11 year old son with his first wife) may not get inclined towards his EX, while staying in the same house speaks of OVERCONFIDENCE..and that, isn't healthy..as even you would know...

If you have to have doubts about your husband going back to his ex once you know that he despises her and more importantly, that he loves you wholeheartedly, then you have no business staying in that marriage. I'm not saying the situation is healthy. I'm saying given the choices, it's the most logical one.

So before you set out to call people condescending, try and see how other people think as well...maybe your views dont match mine, but believe me, NORMAL people with emotions do feel like this...maybe you're more far-sighted and logical than I am, so you could teach me some, and prove how whatever Ishita is up to will not lead to MORE drama and render YHM an exact caricature of EK's other soaps,  but it would be nice if you refrained from using such words and presenting your precious opinions in a better way.

I'm not calling you condescending, just your thoughts about Ishita regarding this post only. I'm no one to judge you. If the comment hurt you, it was unintentional.
It's gonna sound narcissistic and pompous, but I'm far sighted than most people!
😛

As I believe, this is a forum where people have the right to speak their minds, but no one's got a right to judge other forum members.

Thank You.

And last of all, there's always a motivation behind every piece of literature/ music/ movies/ characters. They either try to entertain you or they have some message etc. They have created Ishita as a better human being than most of us. I find no problem with that. Just because normal  women behave in a certain way, doesn't necessarily mean that they should. Besides, if people wanted to see normal characters in movies/ serials, they wouldn't need to turn on the TV or go to the theaters! They could just can peek out of their windows and watch their neighbors do all sorts of 'normal' things!

Edited by Wings-of-Fire - 9 years ago
Ishrafanno1 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
What has happened to this show. The creatives have messed up a beautiful show darn.
gravshrav23 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Wings-of-Fire

And last of all, there's always a motivation behind every piece of literature/ music/ movies/ characters. They either try to entertain you or they have some message etc. They have created Ishita as a better human being than most of us. I find no problem with that. Just because normal  women behave in a certain way, doesn't necessarily mean that they should. Besides, if people wanted to see normal characters in movies/ serials, they wouldn't need to turn on the TV or go to the theaters! They could just can peek out of their windows and watch their neighbors do all sorts of 'normal' things!

@ Ishita is old enough NOT to be played by ANYBODY, least of all Shagun, who has humiliated her countless times and plotted against her as many times. Yes, she had a choice. Now that her in-laws KNOW that IshRa are looking forward to their future and are BEGINNING to be happy, she could have suggested that some other arrangements be made for the mother-son pair..Dont tell me a CURRENT wife cannot expect or demand of her husband and in-laws THIS much...No woman deserves to be subjected to such second-class treatment. Her priorities do NOT seem to figure out in ANY of the Bhallas's minds, and that's a sad scenario for Indian women, everywhere...

I completely disagree. Ishita, HOWEVER concerned about her sister's impending wedding and her troubled fiance, had the duty to discuss it with her in-laws, or atleast her HUSBAND...how to go about it. I refuse to believe Mihir could not have kept it out of IshRa's and Mihika;s way..he would've found a far more logical safe step to keep Shagun at bay, than have Ishita BRING Shagun right into the limelight..right into Mi-Mi;s lives...If Shagun hadn't reconnected with her dear bro, ASHOK wouldn;t found a thousand easy ways to get rid of her, by first exporting her to her brother;s house and then planning to bed Mihika...If Mihir had managed to keep Shaggy out of his face for a damn six yrs, dont tell me, he wouldn't have managed to do it further on...There was no need for the fake bonding between his fiance and his sister...

Mihika and Ishita are BOTH responsible for MISHOK drama...How can a woman like Ishita, the great detective, have sat around peacefully, NOT finding out and going into the depth of WHICH friend Mihika is talking about? This woman who could believe a non-entity like Sanjana...did not care to dig deeper into Mihika;s well-laid plans and just scooted off to give her the generic advice she has ready for EVERYBODY else...how is this logical?? and how ha it helped matters?? Its worsened them...

Normal women who have been on the brink of molestation and lecherous advances, will think ten times before getting the molester home ...no matter WHAT the rishta...there's something called self-respect, caution, dignity...Simmi would not have left the house and gone off into the sunset FOREVER. She would have cme running back to her Raman bhai, once she'd have seen her husband's true colours...and we're forgetting she managed quite well when she was in Dubai and Param was busy gallivanting with Sarika. And for god's sake, however horrible Param is, he isn't a murderer or wife-beater...So to take EVERYBODY's responsibility, WITHOUT consulting the elders in the family, sounds like arrogance to me...

I respectfully disagree with your opposite views. Sorry there.

I disagree with your agreement on the Opposite of what I've mentioned up there. 

Being blindly in love with your husband and trusting him EVEN in the most vulnerable situation, are, two diff things. Love has NOTHING to do with Raman's obsession over his first child. If you're a parent of two, you'd know parents generally have a fixation with the first-born and just cant seem to get enough of that child. So, EVEN if (as I've mentioned and which you've missed out, I guess), RAMAN doesn't fall for his EX-WIFE out of pure love or lust of whtever...to LEAVE the house till your criminal-minded, maniacal, disturbed step-son gets alright, is B.S. its dangerous. You're basically putting your own relationship in line, coz there are millions of chances the child can manipulate his father to get back with the divorcee ex-wife, coz he wants to be with family and all...So yeah, its not UN-healthy..its RISKY. 

If you're calling my thoughts "condescending" that automatically translates to "I'm condescending"...suppose I say to you, "What downmarket, cheap, illogical thoughts you have!" what would it mean? 

Anyway, I'm glad you're far-sighted, but I'd like to tell you...In life, calculations dont ALWAYS work. Sometimes you've got to go by intuition...and I've ample amount of it...and its rarely failed me...God Proposes, Man Disposes...We might strategise and plan a certain way...but there's an inner voice screaming out inside of everybody...that's more powerful than the best laid-down rules...I swear by it :)

I'm sorry to burst your bubble, but by painting Ishita like the lamb available for sacrifice, like the woman born to endure everything, like the woman who's wishes comes last, like the woman who;s got to fight tooth and nail for everybody to love and accept her (while the MAN doesnt) fits into EACH and EVERY episodic formula adopted by almost ALL soaps these days...So WHAT different are the TV channels showing? I'd have been more impressed had they portrayed a strong woman, with a mind of her own, who doesn't give into Parivaar nonsense day in and day out, thinks about her happiness too, behaves selfishly, forgives wisely, takes no shit...I'm sorry but Ishita generally doesnt fulfill these qualities...these days...

So yeah, if the neighbour's next-door drama shows as much crass nonsense as this, where women are treated like downmarket second-class citizens, then I'd rather watch this and other countless saas-bahu soaps (where the BAHU has to fight for EVERYTHING she rightfully deserves) coz I get additional entertainment of shocking BG scores, costumes, hotties like KP and DT...why bother peeping into average people's windows without a pinch of tadka??
gravshrav23 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Wings-of-Fire

@ Ishita is old enough NOT to be played by ANYBODY, least of all Shagun, who has humiliated her countless times and plotted against her as many times. Yes, she had a choice. Now that her in-laws KNOW that IshRa are looking forward to their future and are BEGINNING to be happy, she could have suggested that some other arrangements be made for the mother-son pair..Dont tell me a CURRENT wife cannot expect or demand of her husband and in-laws THIS much...No woman deserves to be subjected to such second-class treatment. Her priorities do NOT seem to figure out in ANY of the Bhallas's minds, and that's a sad scenario for Indian women, everywhere...

I completely disagree. Ishita, HOWEVER concerned about her sister's impending wedding and her troubled fiance, had the duty to discuss it with her in-laws, or atleast her HUSBAND...how to go about it. I refuse to believe Mihir could not have kept it out of IshRa's and Mihika;s way..he would've found a far more logical safe step to keep Shagun at bay, than have Ishita BRING Shagun right into the limelight..right into Mi-Mi;s lives...If Shagun hadn't reconnected with her dear bro, ASHOK wouldn;t found a thousand easy ways to get rid of her, by first exporting her to her brother;s house and then planning to bed Mihika...If Mihir had managed to keep Shaggy out of his face for a damn six yrs, dont tell me, he wouldn't have managed to do it further on...There was no need for the fake bonding between his fiance and his sister...

Mihika and Ishita are BOTH responsible for MISHOK drama...How can a woman like Ishita, the great detective, have sat around peacefully, NOT finding out and going into the depth of WHICH friend Mihika is talking about? This woman who could believe a non-entity like Sanjana...did not care to dig deeper into Mihika;s well-laid plans and just scooted off to give her the generic advice she has ready for EVERYBODY else...how is this logical?? and how ha it helped matters?? Its worsened them...

Normal women who have been on the brink of molestation and lecherous advances, will think ten times before getting the molester home ...no matter WHAT the rishta...there's something called self-respect, caution, dignity...Simmi would not have left the house and gone off into the sunset FOREVER. She would have cme running back to her Raman bhai, once she'd have seen her husband's true colours...and we're forgetting she managed quite well when she was in Dubai and Param was busy gallivanting with Sarika. And for god's sake, however horrible Param is, he isn't a murderer or wife-beater...So to take EVERYBODY's responsibility, WITHOUT consulting the elders in the family, sounds like arrogance to me...

Being blindly in love with your husband and trusting him EVEN in the most vulnerable situation, are, two diff things. Love has NOTHING to do with Raman's obsession over his first child. If you're a parent of two, you'd know parents generally have a fixation with the first-born and just cant seem to get enough of that child. So, EVEN if (as I've mentioned and which you've missed out, I guess), RAMAN doesn't fall for his EX-WIFE out of pure love or lust of whtever...to LEAVE the house till your criminal-minded, maniacal, disturbed step-son gets alright, is B.S. its dangerous. You're basically putting your own relationship in line, coz there are millions of chances the child can manipulate his father to get back with the divorcee ex-wife, coz he wants to be with family and all...So yeah, its not UN-healthy..its RISKY. 

If you're calling my thoughts "condescending" that automatically translates to "I'm condescending"...suppose I say to you, "What downmarket, cheap, illogical thoughts you have!" what would it mean? 

Anyway, I'm glad you're far-sighted, but I'd like to tell you...In life, calculations dont ALWAYS work. Sometimes you've got to go by intuition...and I've ample amount of it...and its rarely failed me...God Proposes, Man Disposes...We might strategise and plan a certain way...but there's an inner voice screaming out inside of everybody...that's more powerful than the best laid-down rules...I swear by it :)

I'm sorry to burst your bubble, but by painting Ishita like the lamb available for sacrifice, like the woman born to endure everything, like the woman who's wishes comes last, like the woman who;s got to fight tooth and nail for everybody to love and accept her (while the MAN doesnt) fits into EACH and EVERY episodic formula adopted by almost ALL soaps these days...So WHAT different are the TV channels showing? I'd have been more impressed had they portrayed a strong woman, with a mind of her own, who doesn't give into Parivaar nonsense day in and day out, thinks about her happiness too, behaves selfishly, forgives wisely, takes no shit...I'm sorry but Ishita generally doesnt fulfill these qualities...these days...

So yeah, if the neighbour's next-door drama shows as much crass nonsense as this, where women are treated like downmarket second-class citizens, then I'd rather watch this and other countless saas-bahu soaps (where the BAHU has to fight for EVERYTHING she rightfully deserves) coz I get additional entertainment of shocking BG scores, costumes, hotties like KP and DT...why bother peeping into average people's windows without a pinch of tadka??
gravshrav23 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ishrafanno1

What has happened to this show. The creatives have messed up a beautiful show darn.

If they dont mess it up NOW, it wont go on for another 3 years
Wings-of-Fire thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: gravity23

Let's just agree on disagreeing. Our thoughts are as far from each other as they could be.
gravshrav23 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sweetiepiee090

I want to bang on my head aftr seeing 2days epi nd precap😡.. such a crap both ex wife nd wife styng n same hme does society wnt say anythng abt raman r thy dnt care abt anythng after mihika scandal.. Rkb can buy hme nd pay fr his son nd so called ex-wife na wt rubbish idiiotic crap... After raman promise to his son tat he vl buy anythng fr him wt he ask i'm sure he vl ask him to leave ishita nd toshiji akng ishita to stay way frm adi Grrr😡cant tke mre nd our mahaan ishita vl spread mahanta evn shagun try to seduce her husband syng its better fr adi to c his parents together dis way he can happy nd raman vl luv only her so no prb at all...

After reading article wer states abi vl marry shagun damn den wer is karma yaar a women who leave her hubby nd six mnth daughter vl get all sophostication first raman who fills all her needs thn ashok ashok wen he leaves den again raman later abi who fills all her needs wt msg s given here... on other node i dnt want shagun to b goody goody she fits only fr ashok r suraj, mani vl be ok fr simmi...
thy totally ruined all couples mi-mi, evn bala-vandu by brngng raina unnecessarily.. Dont feel lk watchng shw anymore..

The Bhallas NO MORE care about the society. Forget society, even I ain't a big fan of it, but I really care about the tense and awkward equations between the TWO WIVES...its not the ancient age and Raman isn't an emperor to tag along with two women in his life..at the same time..IN THE SAME HOUSE

Yes..Ive harped on it a hundred times. Its not bad being concerned about your child, and its not wrong to ensure his happiness either..but if you've a wife who you really love, and whose rights and wishes you ought to respect, YOU would make sure she isn't made to feel let down...

You are filthy rich, so you CAN book another equally posh flat somewhere near, so you can keep a check on your son and he can be with his vamp mother as well...what's the logic in keeping them both IN the same house?? 

Taking Ishita for granted has ALREADy started, with Toshi ji asking Ishita to "stay away" for a few days...so that ADI gains normalcy...what crap is this? Rightfully, it is Ishita's house and why should she have to step aside to make her MORONIC step-son feel okay??

abi will marry Shagun?? didnt get that...

I would've preferred anybody marrying Shagun, but not RAMAN. Why ruin IshRa coz of all this drama> Shagun is like an omnipresent force in IshRa's lives...NEVER to leave them alone...vandu-bala also have drama ahead..

there we wre, thinking Raina would set her sights on our hottie Raman Bhalla...but Shagun se peecha chhoote tab naa!