India-Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

25.12.2014 - Ishita - Now The Be-All and End-All of YHM

gravity23 IF-Dazzler
gravity23
gravity23

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 7:41am | IP Logged
A Merry Christmas to everybody!! Before we start out on today's excruciatingly ILLOGICAL episode...

Toshi ji was right about ONE thing - "Tu kiss mitti ki bani hai Ishita?"

Yes...VERY pertinent question, that one is, but not quite asked in the right sense...

Ishita is not a NORMAL woman, in ANY sense. She is Mother India, Devi Maiyya, Daya ki Murti, EVERYTHING rolled into one. She does not feel any jealousy, any possessiveness, ANY insecurity coz her husband's EX is to stay at Bhalla House, for an inordinate amount of time.

"Shagun ek divorcee hai, Raman ki EX hai, uske liye bhi toh uncomfortable hoga naa yahan rehna, par woh aisi halat mein kahan jayegi" she's trying to make Santoshi understand. That IS the point, Mrs. Ishita Bhalla, Woh RAMAN ki EX hai, toh RAMAN bhi uska EX hua hai. WHY and how did she decide for the entire Bhalla family, that Shagun should stay back at Bhalla House?

I refuse to believe there aren't any other arrangements that can be made for the mother-son pair. Shagun is ALSO Ishita's Sauten, and so this madwoman Iyer should've given it some thought before asking her to camp out at Bhalla house...it should've made HER uncomfortable as well..it should've made her feel nauseous, insecure, anxious, uncertain, ANYTHING...

But No...Mrs. Bhalla gave ANOTHER 5 min lecture on "ghar ka baccha" "ADI pareshan hai" "Shagun ko kacchre mein kaise chhod deti" "humanity ki taur se main itna bhi nai karti"

Madhvi Iyer - stupendous acting! She stood up for her daughter and categorically told Shagun she CANNOT stay there. I loved the fact that she even stood up to Santoshi, and told her categorically that "this woman" was not to stay in Bhalla House, coz "Yeh Ishita ka ghar hai" . Then WHY on earth did Ishita behave like she was the Head of the house and tell her parents not to interfere in their 'family matters" and stay out of it?? Why that utter condescending, adamant, off-handed tone for her parents and their genuine LOGICAL concerns??

"Yeh ghar RAMAN ka hai, aur ADI Raman ka beta hai...aur uss naate se ADI mera bhi beta hua...Aur Shagun ADI ki maa hai...toh woh yahin rahega" HIT-MY-HEAD-AGAINST-THE-WALLAngry

I hate the fact that this woman keeps taking liberty of being the Laadli Bahu of the Bhalla Parivaar...it gets on my nerves that she decides EVERYTHING for everybody...

Toshi ji 's chest swelled up like she had just won the marathon, as Ishita emphasized that Shagun was to stay in their house...Where have her senses left for?Where are the days where she warned Ishita day in and day out that "Shagun was NOT to be trusted" ...so now, since its ADI ke liye, everything's fine??? Now she can do away with her bahu's happiness as long as her grandson gets to live the fine life he always managed to live??

I HATE THIS. 

W.T.F is WRONG with this Ishita Iyer? 

"Raman mujhse bahut pyaar karte hain...aur Shagun ne unhe itna pareshan kiya hai ki woh uski har chaal se waakif hai' - To tu bhi toh uski har chaal ki waakif hai, so why entertain that vamp in your house???

Really?? Does she know Raman's obsession with his son? Has she forgotten the malicious ways of her step-son and how, DESPITE all that, Raman would stand like a rock beside his moronic son??

Once Shagun starts playing the "Main uski maa hun RAMAN, ADI mere bina nahin reh sakta...ADI tumse bhi judne laga hai, aakhir..tum uske Papa ho...I really feel ADI ko ek family environment ki zaroorat hai" Ishita will be kicked out of Bhalla house like a speck of dust. In ASHOK's words, "like kacchra" and that, would be all of her own making! 

That would be a fitting response to ALL such know-it-all people out there who take their spouses for granted...

As if ADI ke liye ranting was not enough, running parallel is "MIHIKA ke liye"

And so since, according to Ishita Bhalla, since Mihika needs to be "protected", the Iyers should go attend stupid functions at ASHOK's house, so  that the "kameeneys dont take advantage of Mihika". WOW!! I dont care about two hoots about whether Mihika gets molested or tortured by those creeps, coz its of her OWN making and she has no right to make her parents suffer for it.

She can be a trophy wife and hang at ASHOK's arm for all I care, WHY the F is Ishita making her life complicated because of this shit?? For a stupid bimbo who doesnt know what she's doing??

Poor Iyers...they should just give up on both their daughter and their niece...its pathetic how women like Ishita and Mihika take matters into their hands and do as they please? Where does this even happen in normal families?

ADI proved once again that he is indeed Shagun's criminal-minded son. The MORON cant figure out what he wants to address ASHOK as, keeps flitting between "Uncle" and "Papa"...

just like his mother...selfish and manipulative...grabbing any piece of mercy coming his way, thinking its going to transform his life or something...

Shagun wants to make sure she pour venom inside ADI's senses, to keep him on tenterhooks for as lng as she can...so that gets to stay at Bhalla House and get back the EX she dumped so unceremoniously...PREDICTABLE

Atleast, its been decided that she'd be putting up in Simmi's room..

Since now Ishita Maiyya has decided they should "protect" Mihika, who the hell cares about Mihir?? That woman is bloody partial...insensitive...

And WHY the constant fussing over ADI?? Its annoying and a big tearjerker...I haven't seen ANYBODY go gaga over RUHI as much...Poor RUHI went about ignored for DAYs during the IshMANI track, and Mrs. Bhalla didnt shed as many tears for her, as she's now doing for ADI...SICK...

Raman will make sure "ADI ke saare sapne poore ho, koi kami na rahe..." "Tum jo maangoge, tumhen wahi milega"

Yes Raman, that day isnt very far away when he's going to ask you to dump your new found love and go back to his bitchy mom...pathetic 

P.S. Ishita's choice of sarees as against Shagun's sartorial choices are horrendous...And to think that Shagun is the one who's homeless and hasn't a penny on her...Wow...what an irony

P.S.** If Toshi ji is also wondering what Shagun's doing with the fat paycheck she gets from Raman, then why is she STILL entertaining that woman in the house? All for "Adi ke liye"??

PRECAP - Since ADI is going thru "trauma" and is "confused" and "disoriented" and feeling awkward around Ishita, Toshi ji suggests to her BAHU that she should STAY AWAY  from her grandson for a few days..."STAY AWAY"..."Door rehna"...what does that even MEAN?? Ishita's to go on vacation till the idiot gets back his brains?? Becomes "NORMAL"?? By asking his Step-Mom never to return??

I HATE Toshi ji for this...Why and how could she even MAKE such a morbid suggestion??? What about those dreadful prophecies about not letting the "saut stay in the house"?? WHY would you ask your legally-wedded bahu to go away from the house, coz you want to warm up your grandson's and your ex-bahu's asses and make them "feel comfortable" WHY??

So there it is...Ishita out, Shagun in...

That's ALL we needed, I guess. To bear with RAMAN's much-hated EX-wife till he starts fawning over her ONCE AGAIN, till it leads to "Ghar ka baccha" No 3 

YHM has become SOOO damn illogical.

Edited by gravity23 - 25 December 2014 at 11:25am

The following 37 member(s) liked the above post:

EnnyMalikvelly321AnnieKpIndie2121DesiUs_fanishika.kdent4ujshree_ramPRAVEENDMdhara88lailapnjPiggiesshiona12sweetiepiee090banksiidrishtimauryaAmrtinaIshrafanno1momb24JyoeamrithasMehak_KPianK.S.lovepreet29sahelilovesishrshravsssidunnoyyyynehaarshi09peace..sweety_10Akshatha19--Megha--MS-meghasharma-Ara-anjs.Jayashree.

appuss IF-Dazzler
appuss
appuss

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 7:47am | IP Logged
shagun is trying to prove to raman that ishita does not like adi
as per toshi's request ishita will stay away from adi and raman will misunderstand herOuchConfused

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Kavita1970jshree_ramgravity23

yshu8 Groupbie
yshu8
yshu8

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 7:48am | IP Logged
If not now dhere where ishita will distance herself not just from adi but also from Raman...then I think CVS will give us da most awaited confession ...hopefully...

Edited by yshu8 - 25 December 2014 at 7:51am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sweety_virgo1

K.S. IF-Dazzler
K.S.
K.S.

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 7:51am | IP Logged
After entire drama of the whole episode..waited for atleast some ishra in precap..But precap is more dangerous than the epi..i have a feeling that ishita will leave bhalla house..bye Bye YHM..
i AM NOT GOING TO WATCH IT ANYMORE..will watch online if any Ishra scene is there...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sweety_virgo1AnnieKpsweetiepiee090shiona12Mehak_KPian

Mehak_KPian IF-Dazzler
Mehak_KPian
Mehak_KPian

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 7:52am | IP Logged
I don't feel like watching this show now! This show is a total crap! I'm so annoyed with all the characters! Sab pagal ho gaye hai, cvs, characters and specially viewers!

sweety_virgo1K.S.gravity23

Mehak_KPian IF-Dazzler
Mehak_KPian
Mehak_KPian

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 7:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by luvabhiya9

After entire drama of the whole episode..waited for atleast some ishra in precap..But precap is more dangerous than the epi..i have a feeling that ishita will leave bhalla house..bye Bye YHM..
i AM NOT GOING TO WATCH IT ANYMORE..will watch online if any Ishra scene is there...

Same here!

PRAVEENDMK.S.gravity23

Wings-of-Fire IF-Rockerz
Wings-of-Fire
Wings-of-Fire

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 7:56am | IP Logged
You know the words " Mother India, Devi Maiyya, Daya ki Murti"doesn't mean anything to me cause I'm not an Indian or Hindu. But as far as I know these words mean a lot to you guys. What I can't understand is how do you manage to use these presumably 'great words' in a negative sense?

And yes, Ishita is not a normal woman. She is the most logical female character I've ever seen on Indian TV. Every step she's taken till date is purely logical. Yes, she gets played because the world isn't deterministic. It's unpredictable and sometimes illogical. But if you get out of your condescending thoughts for a while, and think clearly, you'd find that every step that she's taken; for which she's been highly bashed, has been successful at the end. She got the result she wanted. So you can call her whatever, like she said, it won't matter.

On a personal note, I'm a very logical person. I can analyze situations like Ishita does too. But I'm too hot headed to apply them all the times. I need to control my anger more. If I can handle my anger like Ishita does, that would be awesome!

Edited by Wings-of-Fire - 25 December 2014 at 7:59am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

dilpreetdua24cathywilmajshree_ramsweety_virgo1MayaraaSobtiK.S.Npdeepagravity23Akshatha19

sahelilovesishr IF-Dazzler
sahelilovesishr
sahelilovesishr

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 8:02am | IP Logged
I have nothing to say. Never thought yhm would become like THIS. This is beyond all limits. Angry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

K.S.gravity23

Go to top