Ye Hai Mohabbatein

India-Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

The Daily (Speechless & Speech) Beat-Dec 25th (Page 9)

--Megha-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Megha--
--Megha--

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 7:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kt25

I am not going to feel pity for Ishita one bit when she herself dug her own grave by bringing the witch and her socially inept son to her house. Mrs. Bhalla asking her to maintain distance from Adi is something she asked for it in the first place and I wasn't surprised cause she should have known this was coming. What was she thinking that everyone will shut up and just listen to her lectures all the time? The day is not too far when Raman himself tells her to maintain distance from him since Adi is uncomfortable seeing her nearness to him Angry. Like seriously, when will this woman learn? I guess after she looses everything including her husband and daughter D'oh Even then she might lecture on how she has not valued her life and did everything for Raman. She is married to Raman and yet not an ounce of insecurity or possessiveness for him. Which woman will not be insecure when her husband's ex comes to live in the same house as him? Very unreal just like how unreal it was for her to bring her molester Param home. She is going to pay a price for this stupid not so thought out move of hers but this time it is going to be so huge that it is going to shatter her whole world and leave her in a state that she could never even imagine.

i think Toshiji was wrong today in asking ishita to stay far from Adi. 

Maybe its her plan to keep ishita away from danger n show Shagun that Ishita is not a bahu ofp this house etc. Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nisha0604

columbia IF-Dazzler
columbia
columbia

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 7:53pm | IP Logged
Toshiji is like 
My DIL cannot SHUT UP to save her life, so I am going to get her to get out of the way

If this means Ishita shall leave the house, I shall watch the show, this kind of nayi soch I am open to

My mom was watching DABH last nite and I was like kya dekh rahe ho aap, faltu! and she went iss serial mei ladki poilce mei hai aur ek bhi din naukri nahi chodhti aur tumhare serial mei ladki dentist sirf naam ke liye

WORD!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mayu1982Nisha0604--Megha--

Nisha0604 IF-Rockerz
Nisha0604
Nisha0604

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 7:55pm | IP Logged
Scene for the day

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YJlfC-p5TJg

WHOEVER wrote this masterpiece.. deserves a standing ovation

I laugh out loud every time I watch it

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ishrafanno1

columbia IF-Dazzler
columbia
columbia

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 7:59pm | IP Logged
Nisha - I dont want to watch old scenes, it just makes me feel worse, obviously the makers never watch them, nahi tho khudkushi na karr lete?????
Chodho yaar!!! 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Ishrafanno1Nisha0604mayu1982--Megha--

--Megha-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Megha--
--Megha--

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 8:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by columbia

Toshiji is like 
My DIL cannot SHUT UP to save her life, so I am going to get her to get out of the way

If this means Ishita shall leave the house, I shall watch the show, this kind of nayi soch I am open to

My mom was watching DABH last nite and I was like kya dekh rahe ho aap, faltu! and she went iss serial mei ladki poilce mei hai aur ek bhi din naukri nahi chodhti aur tumhare serial mei ladki dentist sirf naam ke liye

WORD!

Ya police officers cant afford to sit at home n solve house issues, well they do manage n hats off to such officers who try to give their homes attention too. N its gud that serial is showing that. Embarrassed

Anyways it just goes on to show dentists in wrong side at least for once they can show Ishita going out with her friends from her clinic or going to her clinic etc.

Ur Mom made u speechless LOL

columbiaNisha0604mayu1982

columbia IF-Dazzler
columbia
columbia

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 8:04pm | IP Logged
alright ladiss adios!
Thx Nisha for letting me vent here as always space where genuine rants are rare on forums!!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Ishrafanno1mayu1982Nisha0604--Megha--

Nisha0604 IF-Rockerz
Nisha0604
Nisha0604

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 8:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by columbia

Toshiji is like 

WORD!

U think its all part of Toshiji's grand plan to bring Shagun's evil doings under teh scanner?

CLEVER!!
But ITNI aqal hogi kya CVs mein?

DONT EVEN get me started on Ishita's profession or lack of itAngry

Ishrafanno1mayu1982--Megha--

Nisha0604 IF-Rockerz
Nisha0604
Nisha0604

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 8:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kt25

I am not going to feel pity for Ishita one bit when she herself dug her own grave by bringing the witch and her socially inept son to her house. Mrs. Bhalla asking her to maintain distance from Adi is something she asked for it in the first place and I wasn't surprised cause she should have known this was coming. What was she thinking that everyone will shut up and just listen to her lectures all the time? The day is not too far when Raman himself tells her to maintain distance from him since Adi is uncomfortable seeing her nearness to him Angry. Like seriously, when will this woman learn? I guess after she looses everything including her husband and daughter D'oh Even then she might lecture on how she has not valued her life and did everything for Raman. She is married to Raman and yet not an ounce of insecurity or possessiveness for him. Which woman will not be insecure when her husband's ex comes to live in the same house as him? Very unreal just like how unreal it was for her to bring her molester Param home. She is going to pay a price for this stupid not so thought out move of hers but this time it is going to be so huge that it is going to shatter her whole world and leave her in a state that she could never even imagine.

Fabulous commentary

Especially the lines in blue

NO WOMAN would bring hubby's ex to her bedroom IRRESPECTIVE of HOW MUCH HER HUSBAND LOVES HERAngry

Ishrafanno1mayu1982--Megha--

Go to top