Ye Hai Mohabbatein

India-Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

The Daily (Speechless & Speech) Beat-Dec 25th (Page 8)

Prabh. IF-Sizzlerz
Prabh.
Prabh.

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 4:49pm | IP Logged
I always read your posts, but this is my first time commenting. I just have to say your title actually describe most of the Indian shows out there. Where there is a female lead giving speeches while the male lead is usually speechless and is like small child that needs to be told what to do by his wife.

I already lost hopes on Ishita, but its actually kind of sad to see Raman slowly turning into one of those husbands who needed to be told to do and when to do things by his wife. 

And it's worse when just a few days ago, the SNS male lead gave an interview saying it is true that most male lead are merely loving patis in serials and don't have much to do and he also mentions that's why I watched YHM since both the male and female lead are equal. I was like that was the old YHM you just mentioned, not the one that we see now. 

I can slowly see YHM turn into one of those serials where the female lead is going around and helping others and falling into people's traps while the male lead is always in his office and comes home for dinner or is there when CVs need to add 5 mins of romance to the show.

Sorry for using your post to rant, but just frustrated with the show right now.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mouri_isratNisha0604

Nisha0604 IF-Rockerz
Nisha0604
Nisha0604

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 5:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by smilesforever98

I always read your posts, but this is my first time commenting. I just have to say your title actually describe most of the Indian shows out there. Where there is a female lead giving speeches while the male lead is usually speechless and is like small child that needs to be told what to do by his wife.

I already lost hopes on Ishita, but its actually kind of sad to see Raman slowly turning into one of those husbands who needed to be told to do and when to do things by his wife. 

And it's worse when just a few days ago, the SNS male lead gave an interview saying it is true that most male lead are merely loving patis in serials and don't have much to do and he also mentions that's why I watched YHM since both the male and female lead are equal. I was like that was the old YHM you just mentioned, not the one that we see now. 

I can slowly see YHM turn into one of those serials where the female lead is going around and helping others and falling into people's traps while the male lead is always in his office and comes home for dinner or is there when CVs need to add 5 mins of romance to the show.

Sorry for using your post to rant, but just frustrated with the show right now.

Hey SF
rant away

Its not like this topic is my own personal acreage or anythingBig smile

I know what you mean... things are completely outta control... KP seems to be on vacation as well, I doubt well get closure to this track any time soonCry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Prabh.

mayu1982 IF-Rockerz
mayu1982
mayu1982

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 6:29pm | IP Logged

Well Written Nisha..Clap.Yesterday episode was so boring that I am speechless.LOL
Whatever you said about episode was correct and I agree with you completely.

On second thought, while keeping our personal feeling aside for ishita, Raman
expressionless Adi. Would like to say something about this track:  

If you look this track is not that bad as previous one. Fact- Adi is shagun's child. And raman loves his kids. But adi was never attached to anyone other than shagun. If custody case was reopen , adi was forcefully come to live with bhalla. Then adi would have never accepted raman and ishita as their parents. ANd would have lived his entire life with hatred only.But since shagun is with him ,so now adi can clearly see difference b/w ishita and shagun. Hopefully adi will see raman's love for him. Raman is craving for his son's love since beginning of the serial. DO u remember what is ruhi's wished on adi's brithday- That one day adi will understand raman's love for him and would understand how good Raman as dad.Even during normal pregnancy one has to go through alot of problems , so even ishita has bear the pain of shagun to become the mother of adi. 
Fact- Raman has two kids. So ishita has to become mother of two kids. To complete their family, adi has to come back to raman and ishita.

IT IS TIME TO ISHITA RAMAN KUMAR BHALLA TO BECOME MOTHER ONCE AGAIN- THIS TIME SHE WILL BE MOTHER OF ADITYA RAMAN KUMAR BHALLA.

Problem is with cv- over shagun ke liye by ishita is ruining the entire picture ..For once I want cv to give less dialogue to Ishita devi. Even if ishita doesn't speak for a week I won't mind at allBig smile. Because Ishita's lectures are making this track irritating ,illogical and dumbest. Angry

P.S. sorry for hurting anyone's feelings.Not in favour of shagun staying in bhalla house, but very well know that cv will force this drama on us, so just trying to see other(positive) side of the coin.Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

banksiiNisha0604--Megha--

simibrar1990 IF-Dazzler
simibrar1990
simibrar1990

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 6:43pm | IP Logged
well written Nisha ...Clap awesome post Thumbs Up
--Megha-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Megha--
--Megha--

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 6:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nisha0604

Originally posted by mnr123

CVs surely know how to bore us on Diwali n Christmas with utter crap  LOLTongue
They so believe in equality of Religions ClapLOL

Todays episode was MEH except for Ashok Suraj scene - Mard Bann ROFL

No kidding! Meghz!!

SUCH A DRAGAngry

Ya it is but then what can we do, most of people (leads) need a holiday (completely deserving) so we r getting illogical tracks with Sautan drama Tongue

mayu1982

mayu1982 IF-Rockerz
mayu1982
mayu1982

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 6:59pm | IP Logged

No kidding! Meghz!!

SUCH A DRAGAngry

Ya it is but then what can we do, most of people (leads) need a holiday (completely deserving) so we r getting illogical tracks with Sautan drama Tongue

LOLLOL ABove all cv is VERY intellectual dear . ALWAYS believed it during festive time no one is going to watch this YHM, so makes it boring. Even I heard divs is going on vacation for one week, that means separation is near and we will see again CRYING GOPI BAHU VERSION RAMAM KUMAR ..Angry 

Edited by mayu1982 - 25 December 2014 at 7:01pm

--Megha--

kt25 Goldie
kt25
kt25

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 7:04pm | IP Logged
I am not going to feel pity for Ishita one bit when she herself dug her own grave by bringing the witch and her socially inept son to her house. Mrs. Bhalla asking her to maintain distance from Adi is something she asked for it in the first place and I wasn't surprised cause she should have known this was coming. What was she thinking that everyone will shut up and just listen to her lectures all the time? The day is not too far when Raman himself tells her to maintain distance from him since Adi is uncomfortable seeing her nearness to him Angry. Like seriously, when will this woman learn? I guess after she looses everything including her husband and daughter D'oh Even then she might lecture on how she has not valued her life and did everything for Raman. She is married to Raman and yet not an ounce of insecurity or possessiveness for him. Which woman will not be insecure when her husband's ex comes to live in the same house as him? Very unreal just like how unreal it was for her to bring her molester Param home. She is going to pay a price for this stupid not so thought out move of hers but this time it is going to be so huge that it is going to shatter her whole world and leave her in a state that she could never even imagine.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

WhenInRome--Megha--

--Megha-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Megha--
--Megha--

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 7:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mayu1982

No kidding! Meghz!!

SUCH A DRAGAngry

LOLLOL ABove all cv is VERY intellectual dear . ALWAYS believed it during festive time no one is going to watch this YHM, so makes it boring. Even I heard divs is going on vacation for one week, that means separation is near and we will see again CRYING GOPI BAHU VERSION RAMAM KUMAR ..Angry 
Oh more waterworks! D'oh
LOL

mayu1982

Go to top