Ye Hai Mohabbatein

India-Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

The Daily (Speechless & Speech) Beat-Dec 25th (Page 7)

geethika IF-Dazzler
geethika
geethika

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 9:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ishrafanno1

Originally posted by banana.ishra

Originally posted by Nisha0604

Nisha thanks for the update da. Intha track rombu overa iruku. Thaanga miduyalay.

inda tracka thangavae mudiyalae...<font color="#0000ff">ishita romba irritate panara...thalavaliyae vandruchu.</font>..

ROFLROFL

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">There is such innocence in that comment I burst out laughing</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">I am so sorry for the head ache... BUT I FULLY AGREE</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Sema kadi Ishita</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">You sound like Santhanam for some reason...</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">I was watching the Ajeeth Tamannah movie last nite in that Santhanam says "Neenga nalla kudumbam na naanga matum namutha kudumbama?"</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">I felt like asking that to Ishita todayAngry</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Like Vivek says in Vaali to Ajeeth about Jo "Avaloda pesinaan othan, annaikki pottan mottai...anni lendu inni varaikkum Tirupati poi mottai pootukitte irukaan"</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Ishita will make us do thatAngry</font>

Just don't understant how is ishita allowed to make decision for every body in the house. She has a lot of power. I have been married for so long eve now I don't think I can make any decision without elderly approval. Is this what a sensible educated dentist supposed to do. Engeyo idikarde!

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">ENGEYO idikale kanna</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">ELLAME idikarduLOL</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">And then there are shows like SNS where the matriarch with a MULTI STOREYED BINDI has to approve before people even breathe in that house...Shocked</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Aur apna show hai, jisme BAHU ke powers exponential hainAngry</font>

Multi storeyedbindi yaar yeen ippadi yenna sirika veikarenga...yenoda hubby moraikararo... LOL

Somebody should post that jagat mata pic on Twitter to the cvs and the actors msn it's hilarious

i have asked my buddy to post on forum... will wait for him..Tongue

Edited by geethika - 25 December 2014 at 9:35am

banksii Senior Member
banksii
banksii

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 9:36am | IP Logged

Nisha thanks for the update da. Intha track rombu overa iruku. Thaanga miduyalay.

inda tracka thangavae mudiyalae...<font color="#0000ff">ishita romba irritate panara...thalavaliyae vandruchu.</font>..

ROFLROFL

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">There is such innocence in that comment I burst out laughing</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">I am so sorry for the head ache... BUT I FULLY AGREE</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Sema kadi Ishita</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">You sound like Santhanam for some reason...</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">I was watching the Ajeeth Tamannah movie last nite in that Santhanam says "Neenga nalla kudumbam na naanga matum namutha kudumbama?"</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">I felt like asking that to Ishita todayAngry</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Like Vivek says in Vaali to Ajeeth about Jo "Avaloda pesinaan othan, annaikki pottan mottai...anni lendu inni varaikkum Tirupati poi mottai pootukitte irukaan"</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Ishita will make us do thatAngry</font>

NAAN TAMIL PADAM PAKARATHAE ILLA...TIME ILLA...INDA ORU SERIAL THAN PAKAREN...ADUVU PERIYA TALAVALI...
ISHITA WIG comment naan vilundu vilundu sirichen...ava characterae spoil pannitanga...ava yen ipadi lecture kodukara...
yenaku rathamae kodikudu..ava periya loosu...mandayila moolayae illa...who will do like this yaar..that 2 in this century... LOL LOL raman kaga than pakaren...inbetween I stopped watching..see 4 relaximg only v r watch serials...but this track is giving headache only...again I will stop watching ...I will watch only ishra scenes aftrv reading gans post or lu

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">I fully understand what you say... ITS SO DISAPPOINTING the way she walked from house to house today forcing people to agree with her... this will end I know... but it will end SOMEHOW GLORIFYING HER GOODNESS</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">it will end in a sema preachy way... of teaching a lesson to viewers that "You HAVE TO BE GOOD, EVEN IF IT MEANS making your husband have sex with his first wife"Angry</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">I watch it MAINLY to tear up the unrealistic Ishita characterAngry</font>

these days she is nt rven going 2 her clinic. .247 lecturing...by the way who coined the word JM..So apt...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

geethikaNisha0604

teenager08 Groupbie
teenager08
teenager08

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 11:06am | IP Logged
Posted this on a different thread as well..
This track is making my blood boil. I don't want to get affected by a trivial tv show lekin the nonsense they're showing is getting really overboard. It's affecting ms to even think agar Ishita jaisi do chaar bhi aur ho jaaye toh kya hoga. And kal Raman was like, everybody should be like her. Really. :/

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 10:48am | IP Logged Report Quote
I absolutely REFUSE TO BELIEVE that this show is written and produced by women. Really. Sonali Jaffer and Ms. Kapoor, pathetic pathetic portrayal of complicated relationships. One simply DOES NOT beg the ex to stay in the same house as hers.

And here i was, thinking logic is lost only in shows like SNS and UTTARAN. :/
Tell me something, WHAT different is this show from SNS? That show also has it's parallel male lead tied with two women. Goshh it's so so so annoying. :/

I was really hopeful with this track. Was thinking may be redemption of Ishita is still possible. Lekin nahi. Not now. :/

This one is a brilliantly played game, Ekta. Come up with a brilliant star cast and never-seen-before chemistry between the leads leaving us ask for more and then... Boom.. Sell all ur bullshit drama in the name of reality.. Bloody nonsense.. :/

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nisha0604

gravity23 IF-Dazzler
gravity23
gravity23

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 11:39am | IP Logged
Angry

Speechless... and SpeechesAngry

Speechless at the unbelievably high handed way Ishita shut every body up.Confused
Speechless at Toshiji's utter selfishness of letting Shagun stay for Adi's sakeConfused
Speechless at SHAGUN'S FOOLISHNESS of expecting a MARRIED Ashok to take them in AGAINConfused
Speechless RAMAN does not care for Adi and needs to be told by Ishita when to go talk to himConfused

Ishita speech for MILAngry
Ishita speech to ShagunAngry
Ishita kicks Amma Appa outAngry
Ishita GOES BACK to lecture Amma and Appa againAngry

"Mujhe aisi baat nahi karni chahiye thi" one of those RARE occasions where she felt remorse... not long enough, not sincere enough

She blamed bringing Shagun on "Values YOU taught me" Sure Ishita! She taught you to bring a rapist home...

Ludicrous!!!

"Its not NATURAL" what a WISE woman Mrs Iyer!!ClapClap

Who makes these rules Appa? Duniya jo bhi boley I really dont care...
"Raman ke liye kar rahi hoon"

Ishita's look to Ashok... didnt burn him didnt

AGAIN she took the upper hand and stopped her Amma

Its like WHEN SHE IS AROUND NOBODY CAN TALK

SO IRRITATING

SO IRRITATING
WHY DIDNT THE CAMERA NOT FOCUS ON APPA?

ISNT IT HIS FRICKIN HOUSE?

Why does camera ALWAYS FOCUS on ISHITA?

Bhalla House, Khanna House, Iyer House... its always ON HER REACTION
She is larger than ANY BAHU has ever been

The twerp waits for his "Dad"
I am sooo happy Ashok shunned the kid LOVEDDD ASHOK  TODAY, reminded me of the golden YHM daysDay Dreaming
"Tere jaisa bacha MERA beta nahi ho sakta"WELL SAID AshokClapClap
Ishita witnessed it allEmbarrassedClap She will now go PRIVATELY meet with Ashok so he can molest herAngry

Ishita ordered Raman to talk with his own son

Ishita LECTURES AMMA AGAIN!! AT THE END

Note: KARAN PATEL ,COME BACK ALREADY FROM YOUR VACATION... its quite unbearableCryCryCry

CVs need to take a BOW, I mean they COULD NOT have come up with SUCH A BO-RING episode even if they worked in their sleep, they came up with one after working on it for HOURS? DAYS?
TERRIBLE!!! It was a lesson on "HOW TO KILL A GOOD  DAILY SOAP"

I ranted on it long enough to lose some precious amount of oxygen in my lungs.

That know-it-all Oh-look-at-me-Im-so-in-control tone made me ANGRY. She is NEVER insecure, never unsure, never angry, never hurt, never foolish, never indignant, never shocked...so am like, W.T.F.?? 

Especially when she used that idiotic tone with her parents and drove them out of the house, saying "Why do you interfere in our family matters?" That really made me see red.

It would've been better for the Iyers to keep mum when Param tried to molest Ishita, when Mihika tried to cut herself...they should've just minded their own business and let the two Iyer sisters grovel in misery and shed buckets of tears...without an ounce of support from anybody...

Nowhere have I seen her faltering, nowhere have I seen her going "Shit, I might have been wrong there!", nowhere have I seen actually FEELING the other person's pain...those fake expressions and insincere lines are always ready on cue to shoot

"Ghar ka baccha hai"

"Chhota sa baccha hai"

"Shagun ka dil tod diya Ashok ne"

"Shagun bechaari"

"ADI bechaara"

"Bechaari Mihika"

"Mihika ghar ki beti hai"

"Raman bechaare"

W.T.F!!

It's never "Bechaare mere Amma-Appa jinhone mujhe aur Mihika ko ITNA bardaasht kiya"

OR "Bechaare Raman...mere aane ke baad toh unhe Shagun ki shakal almost har hafte dekhni padti hai...woh kya MOVE ON karenge?"

OR "Bechaari Mihika...mere nakshe kadmon pe chalke usne aaj Mihir jaise acche ladke ke saath apna future barbaad kar diya aur ab rapist se shaadi kar li"AngryAngryAngry

She says she's doing it all Raman ke liye?? Why does this "Ke Liye" crap have to feature in her Do-Gooder list..

Edited by gravity23 - 25 December 2014 at 11:44am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AnnieKpNisha0604MERARAIanjs

MERARAI IF-Sizzlerz
MERARAI
MERARAI

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
Nisha
Your frustration is sky high after watching this episode? After watching just a few early episodes a relative couldn't stomach Ishita character and gave up watching the show. Looks like some people caught on to the "Standing on my soapbox" Ishita's character very early on. 

Just reading the comments is enough to still give the show a pass.Confused

Nisha0604

--Megha-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Megha--
--Megha--

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 3:56pm | IP Logged
CVs surely know how to bore us on Diwali n Christmas with utter crap  LOLTongue
They so believe in equality of Religions ClapLOL

Todays episode was MEH except for Ashok Suraj scene - Mard Bann ROFL

Nisha0604

Nisha0604 IF-Rockerz
Nisha0604
Nisha0604

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 4:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MERARAI

Nisha
Your frustration is sky high after watching this episode? After watching just a few early episodes a relative couldn't stomach Ishita character and gave up watching the show. Looks like some people caught on to the "Standing on my soapbox" Ishita's character very early on. 

Just reading the comments is enough to still give the show a pass.Confused
SEMA KADI Mera

Unbelievable

I dont know if Ishita is even REALAngry

MERARAI

Nisha0604 IF-Rockerz
Nisha0604
Nisha0604

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 4:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mnr123

CVs surely know how to bore us on Diwali n Christmas with utter crap  LOLTongue