Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: sravvu74

@bold : Exactly...May be toshiji will ask Ishitha to stay in Iyer house and brings Ashok to Bhalla house...😡😡😡

Thats a great point

You never know Bhallas could invite Ashok over
"Sirf Adi ke liye"

Raman is already there "Sirf Shagun ke liye"

Ishita is there "Sirf Samaj Seva ke liye"

Viewers are there "SAR PHODNE NE KE LIYE"😡
AnnieKp thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I donno y CVS want to paint white all over ishita's character in each & every scene 😡
No sane ppl ll want 2 see her like this then y????
banksii thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ishrafanno1

Nisha thanks for the update da. Intha track rombu overa iruku. Thaanga miduyalay.

inda tracka thangavae mudiyalae...ishita romba irritate panara...thalavaliyae vandruchu..oru logic kum kidayathu...utter shitty...Edited by banana.ishra - 9 years ago
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Originally posted by: AnnieKp

I donno y CVS want to paint white all over ishita's character in each & every scene 😡
No sane ppl ll want 2 see her like this then y????

I agree

The way she talks "Dekho hame fiqar hai Adi ki. Hum Adi ke baare mein sochenge na. Aap ki baat main SAMAJHTI hoon, but aap Shagun ka bhi to sochen na?"

"Shagun ko hum help nahi karenge to kidhar jaayegi bechaari"

She takes decisions in BHALLA house AND SHE TAKES ALL THE DECISIONS IN IYER HOUSE

WHERE THE HELL IS VANDU?😡

Nisha0604 thumbnail
Originally posted by: banana.ishra

inda tracka thangavae mudiyalae...ishita romba irritate panara...thalavaliyae vandruchu...

🤣🤣

There is such innocence in that comment I burst out laughing

I am so sorry for the head ache... BUT I FULLY AGREE
Sema kadi Ishita

You sound like Santhanam for some reason...

I was watching the Ajeeth Tamannah movie last nite in that Santhanam says "Neenga nalla kudumbam na naanga matum namutha kudumbama?"

I felt like asking that to Ishita today😡

Like Vivek says in Vaali to Ajeeth  about Jo "Avaloda pesinaan othan, annaikki pottan mottai...anni lendu inni varaikkum Tirupati poi mottai pootukitte irukaan"

Ishita will make us do that😡
Edited by Nisha0604 - 9 years ago
Ishrafanno1 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nisha0604

🤣🤣

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">There is such innocence in that comment I burst out laughing</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">I am so sorry for the head ache... BUT I FULLY AGREE</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Sema kadi Ishita</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">You sound like Santhanam for some reason...</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">I was watching the Ajeeth Tamannah movie last nite in that Santhanam says "Neenga nalla kudumbam na naanga matum namutha kudumbama?"</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">I felt like asking that to Ishita today😡</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Like Vivek says in Vaali to Ajeeth about Jo "Avaloda pesinaan othan, annaikki pottan mottai...anni lendu inni varaikkum Tirupati poi mottai pootukitte irukaan"</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Ishita will make us do that😡</font>

Just don't understant how is ishita allowed to make decision for every body in the house. She has a lot of power. I have been married for so long eve now I don't think I can make any decision without elderly approval. Is this what a sensible educated dentist supposed to do. Engeyo idikarde!
geethika thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I could not watch the entire episode ..
but something never changes... Ishita most irritating..😛😆

Edited by geethika - 9 years ago
AnnieKp thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nisha0604

I agree

The way she talks "Dekho hame fiqar hai Adi ki. Hum Adi ke baare mein sochenge na. Aap ki baat main SAMAJHTI hoon, but aap Shagun ka bhi to sochen na?"

"Shagun ko hum help nahi karenge to kidhar jaayegi bechaari"

She takes decisions in BHALLA house AND SHE TAKES ALL THE DECISIONS IN IYER HOUSE

WHERE THE HELL IS VANDU?😡

she's insisting every body to think Jo wo nahi kar sakti
Y she slapped mihika wen she is no less than her...
Kaash apne aapko do chaar chhatta maar deti woh...

Nisha0604 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ishrafanno1

Just don't understant how is ishita allowed to make decision for every body in the house. She has a lot of power. I have been married for so long eve now I don't think I can make any decision without elderly approval. Is this what a sensible educated dentist supposed to do. Engeyo idikarde!

ENGEYO idikale kanna

ELLAME idikardu😆

And then there are shows like SNS where the matriarch with a MULTI STOREYED BINDI has to approve before people even breathe in that house...😲
Aur apna show hai, jisme BAHU ke powers exponential hain😡
geethika thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
One of my buddy made this ... JM ki hai hoo..😛😆
Hope you like it..😛
Edited by geethika - 9 years ago