Ye Hai Mohabbatein

India-Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

The Daily (Speechless & Speech) Beat-Dec 25th (Page 10)

--Megha-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Megha--
--Megha--

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 9:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nisha0604

Originally posted by columbia

Toshiji is like 
My DIL cannot SHUT UP to save her life, so I am going to get her to get out of the way

If this means Ishita shall leave the house, I shall watch the show, this kind of nayi soch I am open to

My mom was watching DABH last nite and I was like kya dekh rahe ho aap, faltu! and she went iss serial mei ladki poilce mei hai aur ek bhi din naukri nahi chodhti aur tumhare serial mei ladki dentist sirf naam ke liye

WORD!

U think its all part of Toshiji's grand plan to bring Shagun's evil doings under teh scanner?

CLEVER!!
But ITNI aqal hogi kya CVs mein?

DONT EVEN get me started on Ishita's profession or lack of itAngry
even though Toshiji might have thought of this "Intelligent" plan its disgraceful especially considering Ishita has done so much for family. Anyways i think I shud not overthink about YHM.

just watching it for fun now - Ashok n Suraj's comic scenes Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mayu1982

mayu1982 IF-Rockerz
mayu1982
mayu1982

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 9:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mnr123

Toshiji is like 
My DIL cannot SHUT UP to save her life, so I am going to get her to get out of the way

If this means Ishita shall leave the house, I shall watch the show, this kind of nayi soch I am open to

My mom was watching DABH last nite and I was like kya dekh rahe ho aap, faltu! and she went iss serial mei ladki poilce mei hai aur ek bhi din naukri nahi chodhti aur tumhare serial mei ladki dentist sirf naam ke liye

WORD!

U think its all part of Toshiji's grand plan to bring Shagun's evil doings under teh scanner?

CLEVER!!

even though Toshiji might have thought of this "Intelligent" plan its disgraceful especially considering Ishita has done so much for family. Anyways i think I shud not overthink about YHM.

Finally Megha.. U have done it and inspire other as well.

Watch, laugh and forget it, but never ever use your brain- nayi soch as viewers of YHM LOL

--Megha--

--Megha-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Megha--
--Megha--

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 10:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mayu1982

Originally posted by mnr123

Toshiji is like 

WORD!

CLEVER!!

Finally Megha.. U have done it and inspire other as well.

Watch, laugh and forget it, but never ever use your brain- nayi soch as viewers of YHM LOL

Naah i wud say watch it online than giving the cvs TRPs Tongue

Trps drop theywill get back to their original plot. Embarrassed

mayu1982

MERARAI IF-Sizzlerz
MERARAI
MERARAI

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 12:03pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by MERARAI

Nisha
Your frustration is sky high after watching this episode? After watching just a few early episodes a relative couldn't stomach Ishita character and gave up watching the show. Looks like some people caught on to the "Standing on my soapbox" Ishita's character very early on. 

Just reading the comments is enough to still give the show a pass.Confused
SEMA KADI Mera

Unbelievable

I dont know if Ishita is even REALAngry

Irritable and ignorant Ishita is getting on everyone's nerves. Written update mentioned Mihika gave her a piece of her mind. Someone has to remind the lecturing dentist to keep her feet on the ground and get her head out of the cloud that she is Mata Saraswati imparting knowledge to the world. People like her are a nuisance. Confused
Nisha0604 IF-Rockerz
Nisha0604
Nisha0604

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 12:10pm | IP Logged

Nisha
Your frustration is sky high after watching this episode? After watching just a few early episodes a relative couldn't stomach Ishita character and gave up watching the show. Looks like some people caught on to the "Standing on my soapbox" Ishita's character very early on. 

Just reading the comments is enough to still give the show a pass.Confused
SEMA KADI Mera

Unbelievable

I dont know if Ishita is even REALAngry

Irritable and ignorant Ishita is getting on everyone's nerves. Written update mentioned Mihika gave her a piece of her mind. Someone has to remind the lecturing dentist to keep her feet on the ground and get her head out of the cloud that she is Mata Saraswati imparting knowledge to the world. People like her are a nuisance. Confused

AYYO Mera

Tomorrow Ishita apparently let SHAGUN USE THEIR BATHROOM
This is the LIMIT

Idukku enna solrey neeCry

Too much!!Cry
Shagun walks into them romancing by the bed, vera venaye vendaamAngry
Chhhey... I sometimes think Ishita must have autism... SHE JUST DOES NOT GET SOCIAL CUES
WhenInRome IF-Dazzler
WhenInRome
WhenInRome

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 1:43pm | IP Logged

WHY DID RAMAN not have a "TALK" with Ishita about taking ALL the FRICKIN decisions on HIS behalf?
Hes NOT EVEN DEAD... YET

LOL
WhenInRome IF-Dazzler
WhenInRome
WhenInRome

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 1:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjs

WHY DID RAMAN not have a "TALK" with Ishita about taking ALL the FRICKIN decisions on HIS behalf?
Hes NOT EVEN DEAD... YET

Raman is not gonna have 'the TALK' with IShita...she is 'THE GODDESS RE-INCARNATION'...everyone has to do what she says...thats why Amma-Appa were asked to get-out and they did...now they will move to that perv's house...

both sisters have decided to ruin their life...one will get marital rape in gift from her husband...and the other will get one more baby from her sautan...

LOL

yougaiz are on a roll !
I am having a fun time reading all these kick-ass posts LOL

Go to top