India-Forums

Diya Aur Baati Hum
Diya Aur Baati Hum

New spoiler (Page 4)

JuhiR Goldie
JuhiR
JuhiR

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 2:27pm | IP Logged
Sorry I have no sympathy for Suraj. His family has actually tortured Sandy and he did nothing.  Stood there and watched her.  If he loved BB anf his family so much he should not have married.   His drama is most unacceptable.  No wife in the world will accept this crap from her husband, why should Sandy?  I cannot take his stupid drama or trauma any more.  He is a grown up adult, should behave like one.

@ Govinda

BTW Suraj's character was butchered many times before, there is nothing to butcher it any more.  During SV2 he went to such an extent of humiliating Sandy that I had to stop watching. Then later during one track when BB asked him to go and die in the pond, he started walking into the water to drown himself without protest, how stupid of him.

And why should Sandy be asked to think about real reason behind Suraj's behavior? Which man with proper mind will do such obnoxious drama with his wife? And why should Sandy always be asked to think with her brain and not heart? She is bright and intelligent and super smart, but she is a woman too, deeply in love with her husband. Does not she have feelings? So why can't she think with her heart for a change just like any other woman? Suraj and his idiotic family will do most outrageous things, and Sandy should be asked to use her brain and find out the truth behind their nonsensical time wasting antics and solve them.  She is an IPS officer and has much better work to do.

Well at the end it is TV serial - so we have to accept the characters the way they are.

Edited by JuhiRockz - 26 December 2014 at 2:28pm

GovindaGovinda Senior Member
GovindaGovinda
GovindaGovinda

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 4:02pm | IP Logged
@JuhiRockz    I agree with you in some - Suraj might have stood there but he did what he has to do achieve his wife's dream
if you forget, Sandhya was never outspoken about her feelings to him - remember during night college, he finally convinced Sandhya but Bhabo talks to her, brain washes her about her bahu duties - what does she do?  She tried to throw herself at Sruaj - how insulting could that be to a man?  why did she do that?  why did she not open to Suraj? Imagine him going thru that knowing your wive's dreams and she is not ready to fully accept him - that one incident is enough for me to say she is no better

Sandhya kept Chavi's secret to herself, Bhbao feeding chocolate to herself - even during competition, bhabo talking to her at the temple - she was ready to give up that night  but never shared anything with Suraj - until Suraj talked to her and made her promise that he would take care of everything

if no wife will accept Suraj crap, how about her crap? because  she is a woman, what ever she did is out of love for her husband? is it?

Suraj tried to drown himself  when Bhabo found out about his night college - foolish right but what do you expect when u war brought up with emotional blackmail as a child - this is what happens - kids will not think and just do anything to convince their parents - that is what Suraj did - tried to convince his mom but she is so stubborn in her ways - even though he is the bread winner

I ask Sandhya to think of real reason bed during SV2 when she found out after bu accident why Suraj behaved like that , her words are 'she should have known why he was but she failed to do being a wife' - at that time they were not married for long - now they have been married long, she knows him the best - that is why I am saying that - she has chance now 

Sandhya is an IPS officer - but my opinion she has not done a good job - real life if an IPS officer looses a criminal, he/she would have lost their jobs - leaving their phone unattended etc

so since it is TV serial, I take it as it is with lots of flawsSmile but I really hope CVs will come up with DAMN good reason behind Suraj character - enough of glorifying Sandhya and Bhabo

sorry no intention of offending anyone

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mahiwayyyJaishankar.NJ.jhema

Surish IF-Addictz
Surish
Surish

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 6:39pm | IP Logged
Thanks Sonali for Diya Aur baati Hum December 26, 2014 spoiler!
JuhiR Goldie
JuhiR
JuhiR

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 10:49pm | IP Logged
@Govinda
You are entitled to your opinion and I am to mine.  For each of those faults of Sandy's that you pointed out, I can point out 100s from Suraj and Rathis combined.  In this story beyond any doubt Sandy is the most wronged person - not only her own brother wronged her, each and every Rathi member wronged her including her husband by standing like an inert object when BB and her brood humiliated her.  So Suraj is guilty of being an accomplice to injustice done to Sandy directly and indirectly. He should not have made her an IPS if this is what he was going to do to her - dump her for no fault of hers. I don't think he has a right to do drama of self-sacrifice without telling her. 

And if he is insane and suffering from PTDS, his family should take care of him and get him cured because Sandy is not part of RP any more.

But I am pretty sure like each time Sandy will be his saviour.   That is the story of DABH. Diya does mistake, Bati corrects it; Baati does mistake, Diya corrects it.  You and I are arguing for nothing.

Go to top