sandy should start thinking whey is suraj behaving so weirdly
hope she doesnt repeat the mistake done during sv2

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011mahiwayyySonali_11Neel_M

GovindaGovinda Senior Member
GovindaGovinda
GovindaGovinda

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 10:05am | IP Logged
I agree that Suraj should have talked to Sandhya but would she have listened to him?  she would try to convince the family - her whole life at RP has been that only - so does she deserve that?  not sure if I want her to go thru trying to convince RP (my opinion they are good for nothing) them of her abilities - 
so I am hoping Suraj took this decision after seeing how good of a cop she was during HJ - she will never be able to do her duty to her full capacity if she is with this family - do u agree??

I saw todays' episode(sneaked in during work - slow time during Christmas breakSmile) - felt so sad for Suraj when Bhabo is blasting him - not sure anyone notice his expressions in his eyes (btw Anas is a wonderful actor, the way he shows his expressions without a word), the pain in seeing Chaturi go but does not want to say anything)

now even Bhabo so quick to criticize him - same lady who made him the way he is - meaning she used to call him 'joru ka gulam' so quickly if he supported Sandhya - so what does she want from him?  listen to her, make her the light of his life - he did now - so what is her problem?

Bhabo's problem is all her children under her control including her beendinis'
 that is all she wants - she does not want them to think independently

I am hoping CVs should make justice to Suraj character instead of butchering it like the way they are doing - and hoping they would not show Bhabo/Sandhya like they are 'greatest'  - enough of their bond - crying out loud - this is between wife and husband who are grown - they do not need their mom to fix things for them

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

tiruesjust4funb2011mahiwayyyNeel_M.NJ.

mahiwayyy Goldie
mahiwayyy
mahiwayyy

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 10:15am | IP Logged
Yes agree. Sandy wd ve been ready to sacrifice her job for this stupid rp which suraj doesn't want. But is it fair on sandy now by separating himself from her? Both are in pain. Does she deserve this from suraj? May be cv's shld ve come up wit some other idea.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011JuhiRSonali_11

Sonali_11 IF-Dazzler
Sonali_11
Sonali_11

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 10:43am | IP Logged
Govinda, I do agree with ur point that Sandhya should try and find out the real reason behind Suraj's behaviour 
Being with Suraj since long,  she should understand that he cannot do or say such things without purpose..
But then again, She also knows how important Bhabo is for him..So in such  situation she may get confused thinking Suraj is really angry cause Bhabo's life was at stake 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

JuhiRmahiwayyy

SysAdmin IF-Dazzler
SysAdmin
SysAdmin

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 10:59am | IP Logged

Right now there is only one perfect match for Sandhya... RRG... LOLLOL
And This is the perfect time for him to try some acting skills.. ROFL

GovindaGovinda Senior Member
GovindaGovinda
GovindaGovinda

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 11:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sonali_11

Govinda, I do agree with ur point that Sandhya should try and find out the real reason behind Suraj's behaviour 
Being with Suraj since long,  she should understand that he cannot do or say such things without purpose..
But then again, She also knows how important Bhabo is for him..So in such  situation she may get confused thinking Suraj is really angry cause Bhabo's life was at stake 
Yes It can be misleading to Sandhya since she knows how important Bhabo to him but again same person who was not afraid of anything to make sure his wife's dream is fulfilled - he stood against his mom also - 

I wish that sometime he should have been more vocal about his mom's wrong deeds but either it is his upbringing or his natural mentality, he did not do that - I was able to digest that because of his unconditional love towards her

if you remember Sandhya - she was quick to judge him in the beginning with out trying to really know him - for instance when he was talking to those rude college girls, she only over heard part of it and jumped to conclusion that he can not understand - she misjudged him after knowing he is a halwai - it took several incidents for her to get to know him

but where as Suraj, from the beginning she came to his life as a new bride, his love has been unconditional

I want Cvs portray that - not this nonsense of Bhabo/Sandhya teaming 
that is too old

Edited by GovindaGovinda - 26 December 2014 at 12:09pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mahiwayyyAhamyTed

AhamyTed IF-Rockerz
AhamyTed
AhamyTed

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by thala

suraj is already above 28
shalu looks like a teenager LOL

he must be 32 now...according 2 DABH calendar Approve
AhamyTed IF-Rockerz
AhamyTed
AhamyTed

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by GovindaGovinda

I want Cvs portray that - not this nonsense of Bhabo/Sandhya teaming 
that is too old

I didn't see 2day's episode...but read lu
Liked on dialogue from Altu's(bbsa's) side...BB ws the one who used to call Suraj joru ka gulam ...
These ppl itself forget wt they've done in d past...BB is only indirectly responsible for all dis...Ouch
Felt very bad for Sandy...but today felt equally bad for Suraj ...
Does he even hv a single person wid whom he cn share his feelings ? Dead Dt so called BHABHASA nd his jerk family doesn't even care abt him Dead
Sandy's pain is visible but if Suraj is acting , den wt abt his pain Ouch
During SV2 also , my chora ws left alone...infact at dt tym , I felt more bad for him  Ouch
Dis tym , m equally sad for both...Cry
@bold...evenI don wan't BB's interference...let dem handle...BB's supporting words were more dn enough...!

Edited by Maha.G - 26 December 2014 at 12:14pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.NJ.

Go to top