Diya Aur Baati Hum
Diya Aur Baati Hum

New spoiler (Page 2)

bugsbunny12 IF-Dazzler
bugsbunny12
bugsbunny12

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 9:51pm | IP Logged
Yes there should be divorce!!!

sandhya deserves a better family, a better life partner...a better life or she can be single...

this illiterate family has done enough damage...suraj, bhabasa, bhabo, meena, emily, mohit, chavi all have behaved disgustedly and there is no guarantee that they won't change again in future...

sandhya does not need to bow down to this stupid people's wishes nor does she need to stay in that crap place...

for sandhya her IPS duty should be 1st priority...and the more she busies herself in work, the more she'll be able to forget this bitter past!!!!!!!!

I am with sandhya...she has tolerated too much for too long...now she's gotta take a stand...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SKS74minalpink100dabh9

JuhiR Goldie
JuhiR
JuhiR

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 10:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bugsbunny12

Yes there should be divorce!!!

sandhya deserves a better family, a better life partner...a better life or she can be single...

this illiterate family has done enough damage...suraj, bhabasa, bhabo, meena, emily, mohit, chavi all have behaved disgustedly and there is no guarantee that they won't change again in future...

sandhya does not need to bow down to this stupid people's wishes nor does she need to stay in that crap place...

for sandhya her IPS duty should be 1st priority...and the more she busies herself in work, the more she'll be able to forget this bitter past!!!!!!!!

I am with sandhya...she has tolerated too much for too long...now she's gotta take a stand...

I know what u mean.  Sandy suffered so much ever since she married into that family.  But she loves her husband so she won't give divorce easily.  I think if she can stay in separation from him for sometime, and ignores the Rathis and Suraj, that is good enough lesson for them and will make us (the Sandy fans) happy.Smile
JuhiR Goldie
JuhiR
JuhiR

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 10:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by KeerthiV

Good god Divorce! Silly

I am a big fan of how frivolously they use the word Divorce on Indian TV. NOT!!!!Angry

Even though I know that divorce would never happen thanks to some earth shattering realization by Suraj, I want the divorce to happen. Sandhya deserves better and I want Suraj to suffer a little by realizing what he lost by not using his brains.

In real life this marriage would not have survived.  It has been a torture for Sandy to pass all those ridiculous and humiliating tests set by Bhabo, before she was allowed to be an IPS.  However, being Sandy's fan and knowing how much she cares for and loves Suraj, divorce is too harsh - I will be happy if CVs show us separation track with Sandy teaching a lesson to the selfish Rathis and mentally unstable Suraj by ignoring them and focusing on her career.  SurYa will have to reunite for the story to go on, and they are a cute couple together (forgetting everyone else in the picture).Smile
Kanak-123 Senior Member
Kanak-123
Kanak-123

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 11:50pm | IP Logged
Must be suraj feels the guilt of his mom killing a passenger in the plane and now he thinks its his reponsiblity to marry her
dabh9 IF-Sizzlerz
dabh9
dabh9

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 12:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kanak123

Must be suraj feels the guilt of his mom killing a passenger in the plane and now he thinks its his reponsiblity to marry her
no .
I dont agree with u.
Wt abt sandhya. He is ruining sandhya life and is marrying shalu.

Big no...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

thala

thala IF-Addictz
thala
thala

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 12:54am | IP Logged
suraj is already above 28
shalu looks like a teenager LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

RajeshriSdabh9

GovindaGovinda Senior Member
GovindaGovinda
GovindaGovinda

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 7:42am | IP Logged
I read lot of opinions on Sndhya - how great she is, how she suffered etc 
agree but remember it was Suraj who stood by her every time

he could have been vocal with his mom but what can we say if we have mothers like Bhabo whose greatest weapon is 'emotional blackmail'  - he always made sure he did not hurt Bhabo more than neededSmile

I called him 'BIG MAMA's BOY' when he was not communicating with Sandhya in the hospital - felt that too but started thinking on his behavior and how he is

it is not real Suraj either it is PTSD like some people think or some other

if I were to be in Sandhya's shoe (even in real life) I would start thinking on his behavior, why he is acting like that meaning it is not his normal behavior - so why Sandhya is not looking into it?

constantly she is remembering his word about his mom but why has she not looked into her heart to see what Suraj is going thru?? If it is trauma, she should get help

instead CVs again are trying to show that she is 'MAHAN'  bologne ideas - they always show him in bad light to make Bhabo/Sandhya the greatest - why is Bhabo interfering now?  she should have serious talk to her use-less husband before begging Sandhya - anyway she got what she always wanted - true 'Sravan Beta' - that is what happens when parents do not let their children grow

in my opinion Sandhya should stop being selfish and start acting like a human being - 

I see lot of opinions that Suraj is illiterate - I disagree with that - he is beyond that - one should not need book knowledge - he has knowledge of life - we never see him having insecurities about Sandhya education

sorry if I offend anyone

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Mia.ROb2011mahiwayyyAhamyTedNeel_Mthala

mahiwayyy Goldie
mahiwayyy
mahiwayyy

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 9:42am | IP Logged
Agree wit u gg. But one thing i dislike abt suraj is he is taking decisions of his life(which includes sandy as well) without consultin his better-half. Though d decision may be for sandy happiness, he shld not force his decision on her. You are right sandy shld analyse why he is behaving like this. Bcoz she has already had experience in sv2 as well.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011JuhiRRajeshriSSonali_11Neel_M

Go to top