Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

PRECAP AND PREDICTIONS..... (Page 4)

fan145 IF-Rockerz
fan145
fan145

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 9:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by manan_flab

Originally posted by fan145

Simmi u knw wat ur my chuddy buddy..cz i was thinking the same...same means amee ditto even shared it with mu friend..tht nandu is gonna be vth manik in this dilemma...cz i wxpct party to be like dhrulya vll b in a corner ..cabir and mukti in othr corner ...manik alone...and thts whn nandu wud smells smthng fishy ...finger crossed..

aaja yaara is baat pe toh gaale lag ja bus... Wink Hug
 HugBy the way ur idea of nandu hugging him wud be awwwesome..Embarrassed HugHow much i want her to console him..Embarrassed

manan_flab IF-Rockerz
manan_flab
manan_flab

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 9:14am | IP Logged

Simmi u knw wat ur my chuddy buddy..cz i was thinking the same...same means amee ditto even shared it with mu friend..tht nandu is gonna be vth manik in this dilemma...cz i wxpct party to be like dhrulya vll b in a corner ..cabir and mukti in othr corner ...manik alone...and thts whn nandu wud smells smthng fishy ...finger crossed..

HugBy the way ur idea of nandu hugging him wud be awwwesome..Embarrassed HugHow much i want her to console him..Embarrassed

n how much i wanna see dat passionate hug... n dat peace on my balma's face hayyeee soch ke hi inni excitement ho jaati hai yaara... Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

fan145

Ireena7 IF-Stunnerz
Ireena7
Ireena7

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 9:17am | IP Logged
Simi is anything wrong?? Why aren't you coming on the AT???
manan_flab IF-Rockerz
manan_flab
manan_flab

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 9:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ireena7

Simi is anything wrong?? Why aren't you coming on the AT???
mann ni tha... 
fan145 IF-Rockerz
fan145
fan145

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 9:28am | IP Logged

n how much i wanna see dat passionate hug... n dat peace on my balma's face hayyeee soch ke hi inni excitement ho jaati hai yaara... Day Dreaming
Staaappp..my imaginations rr running ..i will be sad if i didnt get it..sooo staaapppWink
manan_flab IF-Rockerz
manan_flab
manan_flab

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 9:30am | IP Logged

n how much i wanna see dat passionate hug... n dat peace on my balma's face hayyeee soch ke hi inni excitement ho jaati hai yaara... Day Dreaming
Staaappp..my imaginations rr running ..i will be sad if i didnt get it..sooo staaapppWink

koi ni dear toh kya hua... hum dobara wahi old episode dekh lenge... WinkLOL
sehrmemon Senior Member
sehrmemon
sehrmemon

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 9:42am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sana.1990

i also got the hug of Manan in mind when saw the precap i just hope he goes to her and she console himEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
he will never go to soha or talk to her abut all this he is just flirting with her to make nandani jealous thats it otherwise he is irritated by her which is loveLOLLOL

i also think one more thing whixh is if harshad comes out what do u think he will do i ave a feeling he will make soha do his tricks and maybe by that we c more Manan love scenesWinkWink

hehehe... if harshad comes he will be d cupid who will bring manan back...ROFL
if he is the Cupid between MaNan then I have no issue in him coming back he can lock them up in a room or jungle I will love everything
manan_flab IF-Rockerz
manan_flab
manan_flab

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 9:46am | IP Logged

i also got the hug of Manan in mind when saw the precap i just hope he goes to her and she console himEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
he will never go to soha or talk to her abut all this he is just flirting with her to make nandani jealous thats it otherwise he is irritated by her which is loveLOLLOL

i also think one more thing whixh is if harshad comes out what do u think he will do i ave a feeling he will make soha do his tricks and maybe by that we c more Manan love scenesWinkWink

hehehe... if harshad comes he will be d cupid who will bring manan back...ROFL
if he is the Cupid between MaNan then I have no issue in him coming back he can lock them up in a room or jungle I will love everything

heheheh ITHEHAS GAVA HAI... ROFL shit i said dat...

well we all know his each n every move has brought manan close only... LOL

Go to top