India-Forums

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

PRECAP AND PREDICTIONS.....

manan_flab IF-Rockerz
manan_flab
manan_flab

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 7:34am | IP Logged
After watching today's precap i went back in dat old ky2 thingy... n wat came to my mind was...
wenever manik was hurt,shocked,confused n wateva... about his friends... fab5...

nandu was the only one who guided him...

wen he got to know about cabira... he tried to talk to one of fab5 members but he couldnt...
n finally landed up at nandu's place... 

n den we all know wat happened...

haayee dat hug... i still cant get over it mann... Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

so i after seeing Alya's reaction i was just wondering... if things get worse between Fab5... n again... manik is in dat condition den wat he is gonna do...

so i have two things in my mind :

1. he will again share his reason for worry wid nandu... n she will simply console him n will guide him as always... n den we might get some manan moments... ( i so want dis to come true...) Day Dreaming

2. he will try to make nandu jealous once again... by telling all dat to dat KARAM JALI... in a way indirectly sharing his worries wid nandu... cz of which nandu will turn into ANGRY BIRD... (ROFL) n finally in d end baba will get d solution to his worries from nandu only... (aur kisiki sunta bhi kaha hai...  abh toh yeh nyonika ko bhi pta hai ki nandu he handle kar sakti hai... i wonder nyonika ko itni jaldi pta bhi lag gaya ki uski BAHU kaun banegi... ) ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

BUT...

dont know why i feel if this happens... he is not gonna share anything wid dat KARAM JALI.. cz he is very much possessive n INTROVERT wen it comes to fab5...

LIL CONFUSED... Confused

wat do uh feel guys...? 

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

starryLove_skksh_nSonia_J16KTEPdhivyamuralihasnaa678tutu982AmbyliciousDazlingdivyabaisakh45smitasmitaANGELshwetashahzapardh_baAliyagogoifan145dushturainIcyToastersmaanluvsgeetSue101Ireena7

_keertu_ IF-Sizzlerz
_keertu_
_keertu_

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 7:39am | IP Logged
1st thing that came to mind is that manik gng to nandhu after watchng the precapLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

contact.remya

manan_flab IF-Rockerz
manan_flab
manan_flab

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 7:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _keertu_

1st thing that came to mind is that manik gng to nandhu after watchng the precapLOL
hehehe... why is it ki hamesha jo mai sochti hu woh tere ya akshi ke bhi thought hote hain... LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

contact.remyahasnaa678

Aliyagogoi IF-Rockerz
Aliyagogoi
Aliyagogoi

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 7:44am | IP Logged
Arey tereko ho kya gaya hai???Stern SmileWacko Ab aise serious posts likhke dara mat mujhe tu..
post ka pehla half to thik tha i so think after watching todays episode ke manan are going back to their old days..sachsi wo hug dekhke avi v rongte kharey ho jate hai mere.it was that dem beautiful..aj tak aisa hug effect nahi dekha yaar...aur manik ko to ab nandu ke paas jana hi hai kyuki ab khud cabir isme involve hai...
waise i also agree that nandu ki would be saas bohot smart hai re pata nahi ye buddhu ram kaha se paida kar diya??LOLLOLWink

Edited by Aliyagogoi - 25 December 2014 at 7:46am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

smitasmitaapardh_ba

_keertu_ IF-Sizzlerz
_keertu_
_keertu_

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 7:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by manan_flab

Originally posted by _keertu_

hehehe... why is it ki hamesha jo mai sochti hu woh tere ya akshi ke bhi thought hote hain... LOL
frnds haina tou aisi hi hogaWink
sehrmemon Senior Member
sehrmemon
sehrmemon

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 7:55am | IP Logged
i also got the hug of Manan in mind when saw the precap i just hope he goes to her and she console him EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
he will never go to soha or talk to her abut all this he is just flirting with her to make nandani jealous thats it otherwise he is irritated by her which is loveLOLLOL

i also think one more thing whixh is if harshad comes out what do u think he will do i ave a feeling he will make soha do his tricks and maybe by that we c more Manan love scenes WinkWink
Sue101 IF-Stunnerz
Sue101
Sue101

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 7:55am | IP Logged
he need not even have to say to nandu, she can find out he is in problem, and she would have a way to get it from him, how she got from him, that he did all for dhruv sake ..very smart she is when it her manik Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sonia_1

apardh_ba IF-Dazzler
apardh_ba
apardh_ba

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 8:00am | IP Logged
I too think nandu will be his only light and the first half of ur post may becm true.

Go to top