Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon... Ek Baar Phir

A BLISS AND A CURSE :)) (Page 3)

Priya_ShrAvi IF-Rockerz
Priya_ShrAvi
Priya_ShrAvi

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 8:44am | IP Logged
Cute review my cutie pie Hug
So ur watching err not watching APS nightmare ROFL

Ashlok scenes are perfect Xmas gift depu...I agree!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

potomac

potomac IF-Sizzlerz
potomac
potomac

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 8:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Priya_ShrAvi

Cute review my cutie pie Hug
So ur watching err not watching APS nightmare ROFL

Ashlok scenes are perfect Xmas gift depu...I agree!!
thanks pri ma... Yep I deleted aps .. I just watch it with nill rexns from my brain ... Just enjoy ashlok Embarrassed and leave the rest high up in the air
k.taddy1234 IF-Sizzlerz
k.taddy1234
k.taddy1234

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 9:12am | IP Logged
Nice post
anu.shravi Senior Member
anu.shravi
anu.shravi

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 9:14am | IP Logged
nice review.
Aashlok's scenes are so lovelyBig smile When Aastha opened the window and feel the freshness of air, i remembered the scene where Aastha looks at the moon during Kollapur trackEmbarrassed
well i also feel something fishy when Anjali says she will be come to Mumbai alone. Hope she reach safely.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

potomac

potomac IF-Sizzlerz
potomac
potomac

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 9:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by k.taddy1234

Nice post
thanks kusum Embarrassed
krithi1990 Goldie
krithi1990
krithi1990

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 9:17am | IP Logged
Nice review Deepa. ClapYour Welcome Welcome part super.Star
I think there is a great relation between the actress who is played for Apsara character and the production house.Angry 

Aastha was  too cute in her new look with her messy bun. I think , when Shrenu was created ,God was in good mood.Big smile

I guess Niranjan will be insulted by Sojal tomorrow. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Dogan1potomac

akashavani IF-Rockerz
akashavani
akashavani

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 9:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by potomac

WWWHHHAT An EPS...PERFECT CHRISTMAS PRESENT FROM SANTABig smile...ClapClapClapCVS OUR SANTA...LOVELY ASHLOK...STARTING FROM SCRATCH,,...Big smileBig smile...and SO HAPPY FOR THEM ...THEY RAE HAVING TYPICAL ROM AND FIGHTS ASHLOK ISSHTYLE...Wink
TATA BYEEELOL

FOR APSWink...Ashlok left the chawl for good.Thumbs Up..hurrayParty...and Sachin was a smartie..he even told Aps that HE IS FINE>>ClapClap..

WELCOME WELCOME!!

AWWW...cutest Grahapravesh EVEREmbarrassedEmbarrassed...SO So sweet of ASHLOK ...sorry SHLOK to do that for Astha...PUURRFEECT PATHIDEV!!!ClapClapClap...He invites Astha with a special welcome...Astha now FLATLOLLOLLOLby AKDU"S GESTUREEmbarrassed...Now...Tiny opensthe window...and enjoys the fresh air.IN BG..MAHIYA...EmbarrassedEmbarrassedHeart..LOVE IN AIRBlushing...and is surprised to see PD behind...both enjoy the moment...AWWW...ANOTHER AHHH...he slowly back hugs her..Embarrassedand make sher wear the key chain...AWW..sorry gals...I had so many AWW moments..CAnt control..while writingWinkWink...He is talking in her ears...OMG...I HAD GOOSEBUMPS...seeing them SO CLOSEEmbarrassed...and Tiny turns to face Akdu and they are debating silently with eyesLOLLOLLOLwhether to KISS OR NOTLOL...finally TINY wants to hear his heart beat...SO...HUGS HIM >.A TIGHT ONEHeart and Shlok goesStern Smile

AYI IN TOWN

I sense some danger Geek.or maybe not...ME AND MY DOUBTSLOL..She wants to come alone Confused...and they have a cute FONE CONVOEmbarrassed...Hopefully Anj reaches MUMBAI tomorrow...SmileOh ...wait..TINY WAS REAlly like a 5th grader in that messy bun...what is this???ShockedShe is going reverse in AGING...HOWShocked...It is freaking me out NOWWacko

YES YES!!! MORE ASHLOK..PINCHME!!Pinch

Cutest couple everEmbarrassed...they fight for how to set things AT HOME...BUT SHLOK WINS...HUH..for a changeLOLLOLLOL...SHlok rightly says that he is always makes good decisions BEEECOS he married HERWink..WELL SAID AKDU ..And TINY has to agree to him..hain naahLOLLOL

OH ANOTHER EWWW..Evil Smile.SHlok bumps on APS ...on Road...and they are showeredwith flowers..WHAT THE !! WHAT THE !! WHAT THE!!!AngryAngryThumbs Down...

DEEPA. ...wonderfull review  as usual. ...Especially  loved the above...loved AShlok romance and hot scenes...but loved how Shloky boy ...easily made tiny Astha ...completely  flat...always  does ...and then biwi is just putty ..in his hands...wow.

Even I was thinking ...Anjali  stressing her coming alone ...will something  happen to stop her...or just that she really will arrive alone ...now ...waiting to see

Varad finally trapped sid...and will baba ignore ...sojal so many times caight with his cell...must see.

Loved loved the ...ASHLOK ...filled episode...with light but hot romance completely.  ..scenes wete beautifull too...hopefully Aps dreams are lessened...hmmm.forget it ..I don't  care at all.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Dogan1potomac

potomac IF-Sizzlerz
potomac
potomac

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 9:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anu.shravi

nice review.
Aashlok's scenes are so lovelyBig smileWhen Aastha opened the window and feel the freshness of air, i remembered the scene where Aastha looks at the moon during Kollapur trackEmbarrassed
well i also feel something fishy when Anjali says she will be come to Mumbai alone. Hope she reach safely.
thanks Anu dear Smile ashlok were awesome today in all scenes and aps dreams were a curse for us ... Hmm .. Hopefully Anj can make it .. Let's see

Go to top