potomac thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
WWWHHHAT An EPS...PERFECT CHRISTMAS PRESENT FROM SANTA😃...👏👏👏CVS OUR SANTA...LOVELY ASHLOK...STARTING FROM SCRATCH,,...😃😃...and SO HAPPY FOR THEM ...THEY RAE HAVING TYPICAL ROM AND FIGHTS ASHLOK ISSHTYLE...😉
TATA BYEEE😆

FOR APS😉...Ashlok left the chawl for good.👍🏼..hurray🥳...and Sachin was a smartie..he even told Aps that HE IS FINE>>👏👏..

JYOSID

OMG ...LIKE POLES REPEL ..😳is what i remembered when I saw them..their NO CHEMISTRY HUG😃..DADA is behind his LOAN SANCTION...

WELCOME WELCOME!!

AWWW...cutest Grahapravesh EVER😳😳...SO So sweet of ASHLOK ...sorry SHLOK to do that for Astha...PUURRFEECT PATHIDEV!!!👏👏👏...He invites Astha with a special welcome...Astha now FLAT😆😆😆by AKDU"S GESTURE😳...Now...Tiny opensthe window...and enjoys the fresh air.IN BG..MAHIYA...😳😳❤️..LOVE IN AIR☺️...and is surprised to see PD behind...both enjoy the moment...AWWW...ANOTHER AHHH...he slowly back hugs her..😳and make sher wear the key chain...AWW..sorry gals...I had so many AWW moments..CAnt control..while writing😉😉...He is talking in her ears...OMG...I HAD GOOSEBUMPS...seeing them SO CLOSE😳...and Tiny turns to face Akdu and they are debating silently with eyes😆😆😆whether to KISS OR NOT😆...finally TINY wants to hear his heart beat...SO...HUGS HIM >.A TIGHT ONE❤️ and Shlok goes😳

WHAT THE HECK😡

Aps doesnt like TINY going with Akdu to a new house..then where will she go😡...COme on CVS...what kinda SICK JOKE IS THIS...😡😡IT is not funny ..period...BTW sh eis making some SHEERA to impress SHLOK JI😃...which turned out to be some STICKY GOOO🤣

HAHAHA...I AM NOT WATCHINg what I am WATCHING🤣..APS ANOTHER HIDEOUS DREAM😆

ONLY SAVING GRACE WAS TINY IN THE DREAM WITH HER MOUTH POUTING TO SEE THEM TOGETHER...😆😆😆..APS FEEDS HER SWAMI🤣

AYI IN TOWN

I sense some danger 🤓.or maybe not...ME AND MY DOUBTS😆..She wants to come alone 😕...and they have a cute FONE CONVO😳...Hopefully Anj reaches MUMBAI tomorrow...😊Oh ...wait..TINY WAS REAlly like a 5th grader in that messy bun...what is this???😲She is going reverse in AGING...HOW😲...It is freaking me out NOW

YES YES!!! MORE ASHLOK..PINCHME!!😵

Cutest couple ever😳...they fight for how to set things AT HOME...BUT SHLOK WINS...HUH..for a change😆😆😆...SHlok rightly says that he is always makes good decisions BEEECOS he married HER😉..WELL SAID AKDU ..And TINY has to agree to him..hain naah😆😆

OH ANOTHER EWWW..😈.SHlok bumps on APS ...on Road...and they are showeredwith flowers..WHAT THE !! WHAT THE !! WHAT THE!!!😡😡👎🏼...

SOJAN PRACAP...BADI bahu is chking baba's phone for RECENT CALLS as per DADA's instrtutions😕..and BABA will not suspect tomorrow...HOW MANT PRECAPS we have been through ...😆😆😆...I Am not going to fall prey🤣for CVS not so smart tactics😆😆

Edited by potomac - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nandu_nan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
a perfect title...
nice review deepa...
it was absolutely a christmas gift to us...ashlok ...wait v had more ashlok scenes tdy compared to the otr in this week ...👏
shlok invited biwi in his style ...biwi impressed and v ashlokians too ...😉
awww how cute is ashlok while hugging frm behind ..both touching each otrs head😳...such a cute couple...
wish thy had shown more of ashlok talks in night but mrng came uff..
cute wala fight in mrng ...both praising abt ter choices ...lovely 😃
anjali coming alone ...hope she reaches safely...😕
the apsara and her cheap dreams😡...cvs v r irritated with apsara and her dreams with shlok ...if u look closely shlok wasnt looking at apsara ..he was looking at her head or wall lol😆...
cvs stop loving APLOK...ENOUGH IS ENOUGH
ashlok new home is SET...so next week shlok will strt finding his new job ...
Edited by nandu96 - 9 years ago
vj3072 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
deepa...watch only for Ashlok...so happy they are out...but Apasara still hanging around like monkey.. 😆 I got a feeling Anjali will be joining them later ...good for us...u know 😳
Efinah36 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Great review dear

Awesome ashlok scene. Shlok is so cute. What means the red color ?

Great fighting scene. Shlok how smart loved his answer about his taste

Apsara and her stupid dreams still in the show. oh no please stop this torture

potomac thumbnail
Originally posted by: nandu96

a perfect title...

nice review deepa...thanks much nandu😳
it was absolutely a christmas gift to us...ashlok ...wait v had more ashlok scenes tdy compared to the otr in this week ...👏yep..totally😳...rom and a fight..
shlok invited biwi in his style ...biwi impressed and v ashlokians too ...😉what more can we ask😳
awww how cute is ashlok while hugging frm behind ..both touching each otrs head😳...such a cute couple...
wish thy had shown more of ashlok talks in night but mrng came uff..we bcome greedy when they show us more😆😆
cute wala fight in mrng ...both praising abt ter choices ...lovely 😃
anjali coming alone ...hope she reaches safely...😕
the apsara and her cheap dreams😡...cvs v r irritated with apsara and her dreams with shlok ...if u look closely shlok wasnt looking at apsara ..he was looking at her head or wall lol😆...
cvs stop loving APLOK...ENOUGH IS ENOUGHall in deaf ears😕
ashlok new home is SET...so next week shlok will strt finding his new job ...Ac for sure next week or by the end f this week😃...Ashlok fight starts😉

DEVU.NAIR thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awesome review buddy👍🏼
finally tata bye bye to chal😆😆
loved today's epi and ashlok scenes😳❤️
so happy to hear our mahiya mere mahiya back
this cv's are quite irritating us with this apsara and her so called dreams😡😡
plz cv's apna dimag ki batti jalavo😆we want more ashlok scenes😉
high five buddy me too felt something fishy,when anjali said she will come alone
hope we get more ashlok scenes in upcoming epi's😃
potomac thumbnail
Originally posted by: vj3072

deepa...watch only for Ashlok...so happy they are out...but Apasara still hanging around like monkey.. 😆 I got a feeling Anjali will be joining them later ...good for us...u know 😳

ya ..i totally understand..buty she is a cute MIL..wont sep our LOVE BIRDS😳😳😳...infact I will feel safe if she comes with ashlok...esp in AC track😕...dunno whats in CVS mind...Ashlok will find a way to ROm when Anj comes in😃
potomac thumbnail
Originally posted by: Efinah36

Great review dear

Awesome ashlok scene. Shlok is so cute. What means the red color ?

Great fighting scene. Shlok how smart loved his answer about his taste

Apsara and her stupid dreams still in the show. oh no please stop this torture

Thans dear...love dthe eps but for Aps and her dreams😆😆😆...cant stand it these days..esp when its an Ashlokilious ESP😕
potomac thumbnail
Originally posted by: DEVU.NAIR

awesome review buddy👍🏼

finally tata bye bye to chal😆😆
loved today's epi and ashlok scenes😳❤️
so happy to hear our mahiya mere mahiya back
this cv's are quite irritating us with this apsara and her so called dreams😡😡
plz cv's apna dimag ki batti jalavo😆we want more ashlok scenes😉
high five buddy me too felt something fishy,when anjali said she will come alone
hope we get more ashlok scenes in upcoming epi's😃

Thanks devu dear😳...Today they fed us with Ashlok feast and it was YUM YUM😛...and also Aps dreams...that s why i named my title SO😆😆😆..hopefully Anj reaches home safely😊tx for your sweet comments bud
potomac thumbnail
Originally posted by: TULIPBEAUTY

nice post buddy😃

thanks bud 😳