India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon... Ek Baar Phir
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon... Ek Baar Phir

A BLISS AND A CURSE :))

potomac IF-Sizzlerz
potomac
potomac

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 7:20am | IP Logged
WWWHHHAT An EPS...PERFECT CHRISTMAS PRESENT FROM SANTABig smile...ClapClapClapCVS OUR SANTA...LOVELY ASHLOK...STARTING FROM SCRATCH,,...Big smileBig smile...and SO HAPPY FOR THEM ...THEY RAE HAVING TYPICAL ROM AND FIGHTS ASHLOK ISSHTYLE...Wink
TATA BYEEELOL

FOR APSWink...Ashlok left the chawl for good.Thumbs Up..hurrayParty...and Sachin was a smartie..he even told Aps that HE IS FINE>>ClapClap..

JYOSID

OMG ...LIKE POLES REPEL ..Embarrassedis what i remembered when I saw them..their NO CHEMISTRY HUGBig smile..DADA is behind his LOAN SANCTION...

WELCOME WELCOME!!

AWWW...cutest Grahapravesh EVEREmbarrassedEmbarrassed...SO So sweet of ASHLOK ...sorry SHLOK to do that for Astha...PUURRFEECT PATHIDEV!!!ClapClapClap...He invites Astha with a special welcome...Astha now FLATLOLLOLLOLby AKDU"S GESTUREEmbarrassed...Now...Tiny opensthe window...and enjoys the fresh air.IN BG..MAHIYA...EmbarrassedEmbarrassedHeart..LOVE IN AIRBlushing...and is surprised to see PD behind...both enjoy the moment...AWWW...ANOTHER AHHH...he slowly back hugs her..Embarrassedand make sher wear the key chain...AWW..sorry gals...I had so many AWW moments..CAnt control..while writingWinkWink...He is talking in her ears...OMG...I HAD GOOSEBUMPS...seeing them SO CLOSEEmbarrassed...and Tiny turns to face Akdu and they are debating silently with eyesLOLLOLLOLwhether to KISS OR NOTLOL...finally TINY wants to hear his heart beat...SO...HUGS HIM >.A TIGHT ONEHeart and Shlok goesStern Smile

WHAT THE HECKAngry

Aps doesnt like TINY going with Akdu to a new house..then where will she goAngry...COme on CVS...what kinda SICK JOKE IS THIS...AngryAngryIT is not funny ..period...BTW sh eis making some SHEERA to impress SHLOK JIBig smile...which turned out to be some STICKY GOOOROFL

HAHAHA...I AM NOT WATCHINg what I am WATCHINGROFL..APS ANOTHER HIDEOUS DREAMLOL

ONLY SAVING GRACE WAS TINY IN THE DREAM WITH HER MOUTH POUTING TO SEE THEM TOGETHER...LOLLOLLOL..APS FEEDS HER SWAMIROFL

AYI IN TOWN

I sense some danger Geek.or maybe not...ME AND MY DOUBTSLOL..She wants to come alone Confused...and they have a cute FONE CONVOEmbarrassed...Hopefully Anj reaches MUMBAI tomorrow...SmileOh ...wait..TINY WAS REAlly like a 5th grader in that messy bun...what is this???ShockedShe is going reverse in AGING...HOWShocked...It is freaking me out NOWWacko

YES YES!!! MORE ASHLOK..PINCHME!!Pinch

Cutest couple everEmbarrassed...they fight for how to set things AT HOME...BUT SHLOK WINS...HUH..for a changeLOLLOLLOL...SHlok rightly says that he is always makes good decisions BEEECOS he married HERWink..WELL SAID AKDU ..And TINY has to agree to him..hain naahLOLLOL

OH ANOTHER EWWW..Evil Smile.SHlok bumps on APS ...on Road...and they are showeredwith flowers..WHAT THE !! WHAT THE !! WHAT THE!!!AngryAngryThumbs Down...

SOJAN PRACAP...BADI bahu is chking baba's phone for RECENT CALLS as per DADA's instrtutionsConfused..and BABA will not suspect tomorrow...HOW MANT PRECAPS we have been through ...LOLLOLLOL...I Am not going to fall preyROFLfor CVS not so smart tacticsLOLLOL

Edited by potomac - 25 December 2014 at 8:12am

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

deepasravanthiramamani65unniachusrilanka123ifreader1anu.shraviSajiiesameelvj3072Efinah36Sathia007akashavaninandu_nanmahirmukhtarDEVU.NAIRPriya_ShrAvihp_2006bobbiedhillonDogan1k.taddy1234.Biggi.

potomac IF-Sizzlerz
potomac
potomac

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 7:58am | IP Logged
updatedThumbs Up
nandu_nan IF-Rockerz
nandu_nan
nandu_nan

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 8:05am | IP Logged
a perfect title...
nice review deepa...
it was absolutely a christmas gift to us...ashlok ...wait v had more ashlok scenes tdy compared to the otr in this week ...Clap
shlok invited biwi in his style ...biwi impressed and v ashlokians too ...Wink
awww how cute is ashlok while hugging frm behind ..both touching each otrs headEmbarrassed...such a cute couple...
wish thy had shown more of ashlok talks in night but mrng came uff..
cute wala fight in mrng ...both praising abt ter choices ...lovely Big smile
anjali coming alone ...hope she reaches safely...Confused
the apsara and her cheap dreamsAngry...cvs v r irritated with apsara and her dreams with shlok ...if u look closely shlok wasnt looking at apsara ..he was looking at her head or wall lolLOL...
cvs stop loving APLOK...ENOUGH IS ENOUGH
ashlok new home is SET...so next week shlok will strt finding his new job ...

Edited by nandu96 - 25 December 2014 at 8:07am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ramamani65vj3072Dogan1potomac

vj3072 IF-Dazzler
vj3072
vj3072

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 8:08am | IP Logged
deepa...watch only for Ashlok...so happy they are out...but Apasara still hanging around like monkey.. LOL I got a feeling Anjali will be joining them later ...good for us...u know Embarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ramamani65Dogan1potomac

Efinah36 IF-Dazzler
Efinah36
Efinah36

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 8:13am | IP Logged
Great review dear

Awesome ashlok scene. Shlok is so cute. What means the red color ?

Great fighting scene. Shlok how smart loved his answer about his taste

Apsara and her stupid dreams still in the show. oh no please stop this torture

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

ramamani65anu.shravivj3072Sathia007nandu_nanmahirmukhtardv19Dogan1potomac.Biggi.

potomac IF-Sizzlerz
potomac
potomac

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 8:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nandu96

a perfect title...
nice review deepa...thanks much nanduEmbarrassed
it was absolutely a christmas gift to us...ashlok ...wait v had more ashlok scenes tdy compared to the otr in this week ...Clapyep..totallyEmbarrassed...rom and a fight..
shlok invited biwi in his style ...biwi impressed and v ashlokians too ...Winkwhat more can we askEmbarrassed
awww how cute is ashlok while hugging frm behind ..both touching each otrs headEmbarrassed...such a cute couple...
wish thy had shown more of ashlok talks in night but mrng came uff..we bcome greedy when they show us moreLOLLOL
cute wala fight in mrng ...both praising abt ter choices ...lovely Big smile
anjali coming alone ...hope she reaches safely...Confused
the apsara and her cheap dreamsAngry...cvs v r irritated with apsara and her dreams with shlok ...if u look closely shlok wasnt looking at apsara ..he was looking at her head or wall lolLOL...
cvs stop loving APLOK...ENOUGH IS ENOUGHall in deaf earsConfused
ashlok new home is SET...so next week shlok will strt finding his new job ...Ac for sure next week or by the end f this weekBig smile...Ashlok fight startsWink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ramamani65vj3072nandu_nan

DEVU.NAIR IF-Rockerz
DEVU.NAIR
DEVU.NAIR

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 8:15am | IP Logged
awesome review buddyThumbs Up
finally tata bye bye to chalLOLLOL
loved today's epi and ashlok scenesEmbarrassedHeart
so happy to hear our mahiya mere mahiya backDancing
this cv's are quite irritating us with this apsara and her so called dreamsD'ohAngryAngry
plz cv's apna dimag ki batti jalavoLOLwe want more ashlok scenesWink
high five buddy me too felt something fishy,when anjali said she will come aloneOuch
hope we get more ashlok scenes in upcoming epi'sBig smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ramamani65vj3072dv19potomac

potomac IF-Sizzlerz
potomac
potomac

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 8:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vj3072

deepa...watch only for Ashlok...so happy they are out...but Apasara still hanging around like monkey.. LOL I got a feeling Anjali will be joining them later ...good for us...u know Embarrassed
ya ..i totally understand..buty she is a cute MIL..wont sep our LOVE BIRDSEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...infact I will feel safe if she comes with ashlok...esp in AC trackConfused...dunno whats in CVS mind...Ashlok will find a way to ROm when Anj comes inBig smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vj3072

Go to top