Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nim_var thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: nandu96

i thought v vl nvr gt to see apsara dreaming frm tdy but πŸ˜‘...y does cvs love apsara sooo much????????????????cvs kindly gt one thing straight tht apsara is looking like shlok s sister ...she is a kid of 10yr old son ...so kindly dont show all those dream sequence ...i knw shlok is hot ,cute handsome hunk and all but wat ur trying to show frm apsara s really not nice ...i hope cvs u understand...

nandu, the cv's played a cruel joke. They are in love with Apsara baby and are promoting her talent...do that but not showing her dreams with Shlok. It's disgusting to see her dream like that. 

We can understand Ria, Tanya  etc falling for him but this one takes the cake.
potomac thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: swetha.swetha

chill nimmy.i was depressed because of the dreams till y'day.when i heard AVI himself deosn't like that. ( his BIL   following my friend in twitter he tell this.) but only some cast and crew know this.even that actress unaware of this.i felt bad for AVI when i heared it.what they can do? i think that is why we can feel his uncomfortability in that dreams.             i want to tell u all about this. that is why i joined this forum today.

oh wow...good news😊..tfs dear
nim_var thumbnail
Originally posted by: kala16

absolutely agree with u. what crap they are trying to show. they shud have put a fullstop to all her dreams by.now. but no.may be anjali will come and give her a reality check or her husband shud come and slap her. it is really disheartening to see my fav shows std stooping so low. pls cvs end this nonsense asap

I absolutely agree Kala with you. Unless we put it out there, the CV's or someone in the channel or PH will keep showing us this. 

I hope her Manya returns n gives her a reality check or Anjali stops her in her tracks. It is utter nonsense what they are showing with her.Josid are far better, even Renuka is ok.
nim_var thumbnail

chill nimmy.i was depressed because of the dreams till y'day.when i heard AVI himself deosn't like that. ( his BIL   following my friend in twitter he tell this.) but only some cast and crew know this.even that actress unaware of this.i felt bad for AVI when i heared it.what they can do? i think that is why we can feel his uncomfortability in that dreams.             i want to tell u all about this. that is why i joined this forum today.

Omg, thanks for sharing this with us dear. 

If Avi is not able to stop it, then gone case really. He is either laughing while doing them or very serious. Hope he is able to convince them to put an end to this dream seq of APLOK. 

akashavani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

THANKS SWETHA...πŸ˜›.for sharing this bit of news...THAT AVI TOO DOESN'T  LIKE IT ..πŸ˜‰...LOVE U.

It makes it far better...even though can see clearly...that Avinash. .is not comfortable ...doing the scenes with ..APs...still your words ...are manna from heaven...for all fans.
Edited by akashavani - 9 years ago
Priya_ShrAvi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Totally sick... Cruel joke!!

And cvs pls never ever try to change APS as positive character... I can't stomach that... Will break my TV screen 🀣
k.taddy1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Agree I don't like apsara and her dream
swetha.swetha thumbnail
thank u guys.my friend asked deepak(avi's bil) why no off screen pictures of shravi then deepak asked to my friend , if u like some one,she is being bashed because of u.some mad fans calling her prostitute, bitch,third class because of u, what will be ur reaction? u will allow the mad fans again bash her or her family? after this tweet my friend do not ask him about shravi.when avi and shrenu post pics with others all r asking them pleas post shravi pics. but after this tweet we all stop
swetha.swetha thumbnail
welcom guys.my friend asked deepak(avi's bil) why no off screen pictures of shravi then deepak asked to my friend , if u like some one,she is being bashed because of u.some mad fans calling her prostitute, bitch,third class because of u, what will be ur reaction? u will allow the mad fans again bash her or her family? after this tweet my friend do not ask him about shravi.when avi and shrenu post pics with others all r asking them pleas post shravi pics. but after this tweet we all stop
Dhth1 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Well said nimmy
Cvs pls pack apsara...it's annoying...we r not able to enjoy aslokh...it spoils the mood...

Concentrate on aslokh...we want only aslokh...

Edited by Dogan1 - 9 years ago