Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon... Ek Baar Phir

India-Forums

APSARA KO BHAGAO.......OR STOP SHOWING HER DREAMS (Page 2)

kala16 Goldie
kala16
kala16

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 7:56am | IP Logged
absolutely agree with u. what crap they are trying to show. they shud have put a fullstop to all her dreams by.now. but no.may be anjali will come and give her a reality check or her husband shud come and slap her. it is really disheartening to see my fav shows std stooping so low. pls cvs end this nonsense asap

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Sathia007akashavaninim_var

swetha.swetha Newbie
swetha.swetha
swetha.swetha

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 8:34am | IP Logged
chill nimmy.i was depressed because of the dreams till y'day.when i heard AVI himself deosn't like that. ( his BIL   following my friend in twitter he tell this.) but only some cast and crew know this.even that actress unaware of this.i felt bad for AVI when i heared it.what they can do? i think that is why we can feel his uncomfortability in that dreams.             i want to tell u all about this. that is why i joined this forum today.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

akashavaniPriya_ShrAvipotomacnim_var

nim_var IF-Sizzlerz
nim_var
nim_var

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 8:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nandu96

i thought v vl nvr gt to see apsara dreaming frm tdy but Angry...y does cvs love apsara sooo much????????????????cvs kindly gt one thing straight tht apsara is looking like shlok s sister ...she is a kid of 10yr old son ...so kindly dont show all those dream sequence ...i knw shlok is hot ,cute handsome hunk and all but wat ur trying to show frm apsara s really not nice ...i hope cvs u understand...

nandu, the cv's played a cruel joke. They are in love with Apsara baby and are promoting her talent...do that but not showing her dreams with Shlok. It's disgusting to see her dream like that. 

We can understand Ria, Tanya  etc falling for him but this one takes the cake.
potomac IF-Sizzlerz
potomac
potomac

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 8:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by swetha.swetha

chill nimmy.i was depressed because of the dreams till y'day.when i heard AVI himself deosn't like that. ( his BIL   following my friend in twitter he tell this.) but only some cast and crew know this.even that actress unaware of this.i felt bad for AVI when i heared it.what they can do? i think that is why we can feel his uncomfortability in that dreams.             i want to tell u all about this. that is why i joined this forum today.
oh wow...good newsSmile..tfs dear

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

akashavani

nim_var IF-Sizzlerz
nim_var
nim_var

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 8:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kala16

absolutely agree with u. what crap they are trying to show. they shud have put a fullstop to all her dreams by.now. but no.may be anjali will come and give her a reality check or her husband shud come and slap her. it is really disheartening to see my fav shows std stooping so low. pls cvs end this nonsense asap

I absolutely agree Kala with you. Unless we put it out there, the CV's or someone in the channel or PH will keep showing us this. 

I hope her Manya returns n gives her a reality check or Anjali stops her in her tracks. It is utter nonsense what they are showing with her.Josid are far better, even Renuka is ok.
nim_var IF-Sizzlerz
nim_var
nim_var

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 8:39am | IP Logged

Omg, thanks for sharing this with us dear. 

If Avi is not able to stop it, then gone case really. He is either laughing while doing them or very serious. Hope he is able to convince them to put an end to this dream seq of APLOK. 

akashavani IF-Rockerz
akashavani
akashavani

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 8:41am | IP Logged

THANKS SWETHA...Tongue.for sharing this bit of news...THAT AVI TOO DOESN'T  LIKE IT ..Wink...LOVE U.

It makes it far better...even though can see clearly...that Avinash. .is not comfortable ...doing the scenes with ..APs...still your words ...are manna from heaven...for all fans.

Edited by akashavani - 25 December 2014 at 8:42am

nim_var

Priya_ShrAvi IF-Rockerz
Priya_ShrAvi
Priya_ShrAvi

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 9:12am | IP Logged
Totally sick... Cruel joke!!

And cvs pls never ever try to change APS as positive character... I can't stomach that... Will break my TV screen ROFL

nim_var

Go to top