Ek Boond Ishq

India-Forums

Ek Boond Ishq
Ek Boond Ishq

BLAST FROM THE PAST- [EPI.No.59] (Page 3)

Shaina_b IF-Stunnerz
Shaina_b
Shaina_b

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rohiniebian

AD is worried & says where Mriara will sleep & will MJ like their small house.Yug says to AD give Nandu's room to them.

Aradhana ko kya pata ke uska damad jail mein raha hai aur uska ghar jail se toh better hi hai!!!!Wink Wink Wink Tongue Tongue Tongue

Shaina_b IF-Stunnerz
Shaina_b
Shaina_b

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 2:03pm | IP Logged

Mriara argue.MJ sats to Tara he will not go to her mother's house.Tara says mom has called home with so much love why will u not go.JR comes there Tara asks JR to make MJ understand.MJ says no to JR & says he has some imp work.RP comes & taunts MJ.RP says to JR MJ said no to u today once he can say no again.MJ agrees to go.RP thinks to kill Mriara.

MJ has to do nautanki like a typical husband and refuse to go to his sasural!!!!LOL LOL LOL LOL

Tara is now running after him asking him why he doesn't want to go!!!!Tongue Tongue Tongue Smile Smile Smile

Ab Tara Jairaj se complain kar deti hai!!!!Stern Smile Stern Smile Stern Smile

RP had to come there and taunt MJ!!!!Dead Dead Dead

MJ ne accha jawab diya and thankfully agreed to go to his sasural!!!!Approve Approve Approve

Shaina_b IF-Stunnerz
Shaina_b
Shaina_b

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 3:33pm | IP Logged

MJ comes ro his room.Tara is packing.MJ throws her dupatta on bed.Tara says its not mine.MJ says really.Tara says now I have to give hisaab kitaab(mathamatics) of dupatta to u.I dont wear dupatta while working.Tara packs MJ's bag.MJ sats u say u r my wife but u dont know my likes dislikes.Tara says u never told me abt that & I want to know everything abt u.MJ gets angry and takes his bags & starts packing.Tara says jiddi adiyal.MJ says aisa hoon mein aisa hi rahoonga.

Tara kya jhoot bolti hai!!!!!Tongue Tongue Tongue LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

But she can't lie looking at his eyes and so moves into the closet!!!!Smile Smile Smile Smile

Tara is very smart aur pehle se hi dupatte ka intezaam karke rakha hai!!!!Clap Clap Clap

Tara toh pura haq jata rahi hai on MJ that she is his wife!!!!Wink Wink Wink Wink Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed

Uske paas toh har sawal ka jawab hai!!!!Thumbs Up Thumbs Up Thumbs Up

It was so deep when Tara said she wants to know everything about him!!!Smile Smile Smile Smile

This is their repeated dialogue!!!!LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

Haan MJ aisa hi hai and the way he says it is like take it or leave it!!!!!Wink Wink Wink Tongue Tongue Tongue

The hubby and wifey banter was too cute!!!!Smile Smile Smile Smile Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed

Edited by Shaina_b - 25 December 2014 at 3:34pm
Shaina_b IF-Stunnerz
Shaina_b
Shaina_b

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 3:37pm | IP Logged

AD and Nandu walking on road & they have shopping bags in their hands.RP car stops.RP offers them lift till their house.AD & Nandu sit in car.RP gives Vastu suggestion to AD if married couple live in a room that have window its good for them.AD says yes I already thiught to give Nandu'sroom to Mriara.RP asks directions of door.AD & Nandu get down the car.RP leaves.

Yug aur RP dono ko window wala room chahiye for MriAra so that it is easy for them to attack MJ!!!!Unhappy Unhappy Unhappy

Shaina_b IF-Stunnerz
Shaina_b
Shaina_b

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 4:09pm | IP Logged

Tara thinks how will she ask MJ abt Radha.She thinks abt RP slapping MJ's incident.She recalls that file must have something imp thats why MJ went to RP's room.Tara goes to RP's room to search file.Faheem chacha comes & questions her what is she doing there.FC says I know u r finding some ans but some ques should remain unanswerd.FC warns Tara that she should not repeat this again not to come to RP's room again.Tara leaves.

Tara is back to investigating about Radha!!!!Thumbs Up Thumbs Up Thumbs Up Thumbs Up

MJ ne shayad woh file se papers gayab kar diye thhe uss waqt before he was caught!!!!Tongue Tongue Smile Smile

Fahim Chacha is too busy covering up the secrets!!!!Disapprove Disapprove Disapprove Disapprove Disapprove

But our Tara will get to the bottom of this!!!!Wink Wink Wink Smile Smile Smile

Shaina_b IF-Stunnerz
Shaina_b
Shaina_b

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 4:18pm | IP Logged

Kala plays with mouse toy.She orders her man to kill MJ.(kala or uske bekaar plan).Sab MJ ko chuha hi samajhte hai. Yug Kala aur Tara bhi haahaa.

Sab ko lagta hai MJ chuha hai magar hamara MJ toh sher hai!!!!Stern Smile Stern Smile Stern Smile

Woh toh bas Tara ka chuha hai!!!!Wink Wink Wink Wink Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed

Waise koi baat nahi bade bade sher bhi biwi ke saamne chuhe hi hote hai!!!!Tongue Tongue Tongue LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

Shaina_b IF-Stunnerz
Shaina_b
Shaina_b

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 4:30pm | IP Logged

Tara is walking down the stairs thinking there is some secret which everbody hiding from me.She bumps into MJ andMJ's paper falls.Both Mriara bend at the same time to pick papers their head collides.Tara picks all papers & gives it to MJ.They look at each other.MJ is leaving Tara complaints that he didnt say thank you.Adiyal MJ drops all papers and picks papers on his own & says to Tara thanks but no thanks.MJ leaves.Tara says kadwa karela woh bhi neem chadha.

Tara was looking at him so romantically!!!!Smile Smile Smile Smile Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming

MJ is still behaving khadoos as he is sure it was Tara at the temple!!!!!Tongue Tongue Tongue LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

Tara never falls short of names to give to her husband!!!!!Wink Wink Wink Smile Smile Smile Smile

Go to top