Ek Boond Ishq

India-Forums

Ek Boond Ishq
Ek Boond Ishq

BLAST FROM THE PAST- [EPI.No.59] (Page 2)

Rohiniebian Goldie
Rohiniebian
Rohiniebian

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 7:40am | IP Logged
Mriara argue.MJ sats to Tara he will not go to her mother's house.Tara says mom has called home with so much love why will u not go.JR comes there Tara asks JR to make MJ understand.MJ says no to JR & says he has some imp work.RP comes & taunts MJ.RP says to JR MJ said no to u today once he can say no again.MJ agrees to go.RP thinks to kill Mriara.

Rohiniebian Goldie
Rohiniebian
Rohiniebian

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 7:47am | IP Logged
MJ comes ro his room.Tara is packing.MJ throws her dupatta on bed.Tara says its not mine.MJ says really.Tara says now I have to give hisaab kitaab(mathamatics) of dupatta to u.I dont wear dupatta while working.Tara packs MJ's bag.MJ sats u say u r my wife but u dont know my likes dislikes.Tara says u never told me abt that & I want to know everything abt u.MJ gets angry and takes his bags & starts packing.Tara says jiddi adiyal.MJ says aisa hoon mein aisa hi rahoonga.
Rohiniebian Goldie
Rohiniebian
Rohiniebian

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 7:53am | IP Logged
AD and Nandu walking on road & they have shopping bags in their hands.RP car stops.RP offers them lift till their house.AD & Nandu sit in car.RP gives Vastu suggestion to AD if married couple live in a room that have window its good for them.AD says yes I already thiught to give Nandu'sroom to Mriara.RP asks directions of door.AD & Nandu get down the car.RP leaves.
Rohiniebian Goldie
Rohiniebian
Rohiniebian

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 8:00am | IP Logged
Tara thinks how will she ask MJ abt Radha.She thinks abt RP slapping MJ's incident.She recalls that file must have something imp thats why MJ went to RP's room.Tara goes to RP's room to search file.Faheem chacha comes & questions her what is she doing there.FC says I know u r finding some ans but some ques should remain unanswerd.FC warns Tara that she should not repeat this again not to come to RP's room again.Tara leaves.
Rohiniebian Goldie
Rohiniebian
Rohiniebian

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 8:02am | IP Logged
Kala plays with mouse toy.She orders her man to kill MJ.(kala or uske bekaar plan).Sab MJ ko chuha hi samajhte hai. Yug Kala aur Tara bhi haahaa.

Edited by Rohiniebian - 25 December 2014 at 8:04am
Rohiniebian Goldie
Rohiniebian
Rohiniebian

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 8:21am | IP Logged
Tara is walking down the stairs thinking there is some secret which everbody hiding from me.She bumps into MJ andMJ's paper falls.Both Mriara bend at the same time to pick papers their head collides.Tara picks all papers & gives it to MJ.They look at each other.MJ is leaving Tara complaints that he didnt say thank you.Adiyal MJ drops all papers and picks papers on his own & says to Tara thanks but no thanks.MJ leaves.Tara says kadwa karela woh bhi neem chadha.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Khadeja

Shaina_b IF-Stunnerz
Shaina_b
Shaina_b

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rohiniebian

Daijaan does all the preprations of sending gifts,sweet & fruits to Tara's house.Nimmo is sitting there.Tara comes there.Daijaan sys we will send all thus to ur mother's home.Tara says whats the need.MJ comes there .

Tara should have kept quiet and not questioned about the gifts!!!Stern Smile Stern Smile Stern Smile

This gave Nirmala a chance to insult her!!!!Dead Dead

Shaina_b IF-Stunnerz
Shaina_b
Shaina_b

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rohiniebian

Nimmo sees Tara's duptta in MJ's hand & says now u started roaming with wife's dupatta in ur hand.MJ says nothing like that.Nimmo talks abt her reputation in socity & indirectly insults Tara's family.MJ defends Tara's family saying they also have big heart like u (Nimmo ka dil to bahut chhota hai).Tara feels good that MJ defended her family.

Aaj MJ ne woh kiya jiski MJ se kabhi umeed hi nahi thi!!!!Tongue Tongue Tongue Smile Smile Smile Smile

He stood up for Tara in front of Nimmo and defended her honour when Nimmo was insulting her!!!!Clap Clap Clap Clap

Maine kabhi nahi socha tha MJ yeh kar payega since he tolerates every insult Nimmo sends his way but he did!!!!Smile Smile Smile Smile Thumbs Up Thumbs Up Thumbs Up Thumbs Up

Tara ka jadoo chal raha hai MJ pe and the respect of Tara in his house is his responsibility!!!Smile Smile Smile Smile Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed

Waise MJ ke haath mein Tara ka dupatta dekh ke Nimmo was surely worried!!!!Wink Wink Wink LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

Tara was so touched that MJ defended her family!!!!!Smile Smile Smile Smile Cry Cry Cry

But now she was worried when MJ walks away with her dupatta without a word to her!!!!Stern Smile Stern Smile Stern Smile

Edited by Shaina_b - 25 December 2014 at 2:10pm

Go to top