Members Lounge
Members Lounge

~*2014 and Developments*~ ||A Member's Point of View||

Abhisheking IF-Rockerz
Abhisheking
Abhisheking

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 6:33am | IP Logged
Hello my fellow, IFians!

As we all know that today is Christmas and the new year is also on head. First of all,a warm Christmas wishes from my side.Embarrassed But that's not what I am going to write. LOL

You know,today,when I was wandering across forums and forums. Then all of a sudden,a thought popped up in my mind. When I had joined IF,i.e,on 5 Oct,2013 and now which is Dec,2014, I realized that many of the things have...erm..changed? Nope,it won't be a right thing to say. So,let's better say it that India-Forums has developed, has grew much bigger and better - very much convenient. To understand it better,let's see what we have gotten in this ending year 2014.

The Developments in 2014

Guys,as the years passed,after the birth of this wonderful IF in 2006 by the very grace of Vijay Bhai,IF has been doing better and better. It has underwent many a development. IF has become now a more lively and peaceful place to interact.
I'm not saying that IF has not done good in previous years but this year 2014 has its own remarks and memories left on us. Many more things have been added in the fun and thrilling ride of India-Forums. Let's have a look.

The Mobile Version of IF

This year,with the help of the hard-working technicians of this site,we now have the mobile version of IF. It was really hard to surf on mobile/android/whatever. So,the new version has been implemented for our convenience,so that we can have ease while being on IF through mobile/other device.

The New Format

This year also remarks the introduction of the new format of India-Forums. Many of us have seen it and also appreciated it. When it was implemented,it was really a golden moment in the history of IF as it was really a new and good path for IF to introduce a new layout. While many India-Forums members were not happy and cozy with it,I think it is under improvement.

The new feature of Simultaneous Log-in

This has been one of the most needed improvement for IF. Many members have asked for it because it was really vexing to log-in again after we've signed in with other device.

The addition in the Crazy Creatives Team

The Crazy Creatives team,who work all day and night continuously,to make IF a far more entertaining with all sorts of things they can do,just got its new members. The original 14 members were so talented that they had been doing all the things on their own but now,with the addition in the team,they will certainly do more best,because whatever they do is best only.LOLEmbarrassed

The Beginning of Mr/Ms India-Forums Contest

This is really a nice improvement in IF. This contest is very innovative and it does brings out the hidden talents buried under the IF-waasis. As I had been a part of this contest,I can surely say that this is really really exciting. Big smile

The Wide Series of Contests

This year can be called a Contest-y year too. This year saw many,many contests which carried off the minds of IFians in delight and excitement. I'm,rather,we're really thankful of the CCs and the GMs for organising the contests. The notable contests this year were India-Forums Premier League,Tag Of War,Lawyer Up and the most recent and decent one - The Winter Wonderland.Tongue

The Advancement of Forum Decorum

2014 also remarks the coming of many rules and regulations that are proving very successful in maintaining the decorum of the forums. For example,the amended Chat Club Forum Rules.

Others

There were other vast changes undergone in India-Forums which have contributed in a way or the other to make IF a better place.

So,for making India-Forums a very very interesting place,I thank everyone - Vijay Bhai,the Global Moderators,the India-Forums Development Group,the Crazy Creatives,the BollyCurry Buzzers and of course,the IFians.

I wish a very happy new year to all of you and hope that IF will be undergoing success day-by-day and then,reach to the pinnacle of glory.But as of now,I would really like to know previous positive and good changes happened in India-Forums,so do post them.Embarrassed

Thankfully,
Abhi!

P.S.: Sorry,if I bored you but couldn't resist myself.

Edited by Abhishek_King - 25 December 2014 at 7:27am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

.Kore.Aru_A.StarryPhoenixdebasree04OtakuGirl-DeboRadhikeranitrolldemort.BabbaR_SheR.Leprechaun.

_Pikachu_ IF-Stunnerz
_Pikachu_
_Pikachu_

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 8:07am | IP Logged
Well written abhi .
Thumbs Up
.Kore. IF-Dazzler
.Kore.
.Kore.

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 8:28am | IP Logged
Well done, Abhi
This year IF has been many beautiful things. Yes now I am a part of CC, so that's being a lot responsibility. 
Honestly I did not like the new layout, the old one was best, but considering the ease of use on mobiles/ tablets I can understand, but slowly I am getting used to it.
Asherkibiwi Coolbie
Asherkibiwi
Asherkibiwi

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 11:08am | IP Logged
superb post abhi Thumbs Up agree with u except new mobile version ROFL I'm not so happy with it, I keep changes it into desktop version and its irritating,Ouch
and yes 2014 has been a gr8 year in IF history, I'm sure there are more to come, thankuu Vijay sir ;)

and agree with u abt contests, I love them...thankuu CCs for these funtastic contests. and winter wonderland was awesome! and seeing ur dabba I see we won d contest Shocked OMG yayyy Dancing
BabbaR_SheR IF-Stunnerz
BabbaR_SheR
BabbaR_SheR

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 8:31pm | IP Logged
Awww bhai very well written..u hv compiledthe positives of IF because IF does not have negativesLOL
Yes IF has discovered a long journey and has developed into much better site cum home..i love this place and love interacting with ppl over here
Gained many xperiences from here ..many moments spent with u all...will cherish this whole journey
N m loving all the new features
So thanki VB and the whole team
Regards,
Reet
debasree04 IF-Sizzlerz
debasree04
debasree04

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 9:26pm | IP Logged
Well written Abhishek Clap
Abhisheking IF-Rockerz
Abhisheking
Abhisheking

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 11:01pm | IP Logged
@Fenil thanks...Tongue

@kalyani di thanx...Embarrassed I too din't like the new layout for first but it is really good.Big smile You'll slowly like it too.LOL

@mariyem di ROFL your problem will too get solved sooner ...Big smile and you don't know still we won the contest...Shocked ROFL go to our thread and see at the top...LOL

@reetz di yes,it is like the second home...Embarrassed and ya,good luck to VB and team...Big smile

@sree di thanku...Big smile
OtakuGirl-Debo IF-Sizzlerz
OtakuGirl-Debo
OtakuGirl-Debo

Crazy Creative Senior

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 12:25am | IP Logged
well written Abhi...loved it..Big smileClap

Go to top